Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

gryffindors posted a comment on Thursday 4th August 2005 10:23am

a very good fic, the last one i read was chapter 4 long time aGo, i didn't know it was updated till i read the notice in the group, is there a way to get the notice as soon as it's updated?

Christopher L. Estep posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd August 2005 9:58pm

Rape? Not mere molestation, but *rape*? And the ladies are so pissed as to be willing to face the Kiss for *executing* Draco for it. I wonder what Certain Weasleys will say about *this*? Seriously, if they are even *remotely* condoning of this, then they are no better than Tom, and deserve the same eventual justice that Harry is forced to mete out (death). Pansy *and* Hermione have flat-out declared, publicly, that they are in love with Harry, as has Luna. And Hermione would, if forced into it, kill Draco. (The mere fact that Miss-Always-Obeys-The-Rules would be perfectly willing to not merely stoop to murder, but even pull a Bellatrix Lestrange and plead guilty, is frightening in and of itself.)

Chris posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd August 2005 5:43am

I like how Harry is learning that his feelings for the four women is not just lust, but that he still does not recognize this fact. I like how when Susan asks him if he would sacrifice himself the way he has for these four for any other, his response is only to frown. This would imply that he really is just starting to acknowledge that his feelings for the four is deeper than he wants to admit, and only when prompted. Added to his history of his upbringing and the treatment of the Weasleys, Harry sees the four already in a relationship with each other and does not want to ruin that. Although, I do think it is starting to seep through to his conscious thoughts.

As to Malfoy, Harry would definitely be one to willingly offer himself up to protect the four. But I found it odd that he acquiesced to easily. I imagine that Malfoy claimed that Harry could not protect them all the time, but it just seemed that the four were able to defend themselves sufficiently when Harry was blind and they were helping him. But his "saving people" thing is a great weakness. Personally, I am really looking forward to the revenge concocted by Pansy and Hermione. Together those two would be a force to be feared. And they are protecting one of their mutual loves. And I would be expecting a return prank against the Gryffindors; they seemed to have been enjoying Harry's torture a bit too much not to have been aware of it.

Anyway, I imagine that after the fallout with Malfoy, the four girls just might gang up on Harry and make him face up to his feelings. They love him and must be getting exhausted trying to break through those walls around him. I am very eagerly looking forward to the next chapter

Chris

BJH posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd August 2005 11:37pm

A bit of a building chapter, this one. It doesn't tell us anything we couldn't have figured out but it leads us to the revenge plot. Yes, yes, I know, they are seeking justice but I think they will also manage to eek out a little vengance in the process.

Nice to see this story updated again. I'm looking forward to seeing how Ginny figures out the truth. I doubt B&C will come clean before they absolutely have too. Now will the Malfoy plot and the Ginny plot intersect?

BJH

BigD posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd August 2005 12:47pm

An update! I don't exactly have a lot of constuctive things to say, just that I like this story because it is unlike any of the other stories that you have up. Just thought you'd like to know that someone enjoys it.

Greg posted a comment on Monday 1st August 2005 12:46pm

Very interesting how things played out there. Can't wait to see how they get Malfoy back for what he's done. Keep up the good work and update again soon.

Mark posted a comment on Monday 1st August 2005 9:38am

Like always, i enjoy reading your work tremendously.

I thought you could have pushed Harry's angst out a bit here, maybe even recount a time where Harry was longingly listenning/seeing one pair of the girls having fun and trying to understand what/where he and his life fits into things.

Just a little suggestion, as i really like the work that you do. Thanks for the great writing.

c3markh posted a comment on Sunday 31st July 2005 6:09am

The story is great; but thier is an error when accessing chapters 5, 6, & 7.

John W. Conner posted a comment on Monday 18th July 2005 7:49am

An excellent story so far. I will be curious to see what the cause of Harry's injuries was. I'm also looking forward to seeing what happens when Bill & Charlie finally confess to their various and sundry crimes. :) I suspect at that point it will be a toss up of who will want to kill them worse. Their sister or the general populous of the Wizarding world. Especially once it fully sinks into Ginny's head that she through away her relationship with Harry over her Brother's lies. Keep up the excellent work.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Monday 18th July 2005 7:15am

Harry and the Fearless Four gain a fifth (Neville Longbottom), and there is a Hermione/Pansy subpairing. Harry is sexually assaulted, and the details leak out. UNfortunately for the perps, they are quickly found out (Gryffindors, of course) and Harry and the group make plain that any attack on any of them WILL be met in kind. Hermione also slaps Ginny silly (and considering that SHE is wearing the ring Harry supposedly bought Pansy, Ginny should be thinking rather hard).

Ken Warner posted a comment on Saturday 16th July 2005 12:31pm

WOW!!! - I had not seen LAPFA - since chapter 4 was the last one posted, and got to read 3 in a row - ( my wife stole the Half Blood Prince) and you continue to amaze and delight me - what a wonderful story - with all of the characters such real (lifelike) reactions - a lot of depth there - thanks you, and write fast;;;

Anon posted a comment on Friday 15th July 2005 6:52pm

Harry? S.assaulted? by who? this is on i want to know. dont keep us waiting too long.

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Friday 15th July 2005 1:36pm

Damn! I was really behind the curve on this story! Outstanding set of updates, I'm very curious as to who did what to Harry. I know why he doesn't wish to admit it, but I wish he would, I think there would be blood and death over this one. As it is, I think Ginny, Dean, and Ron are in some deep touble, I don't imagine the girls are going to let it go at this. As it is, I would think that anyone caught with those photos, and treating them with mirth should be in for some stiff punishments. With the proper punishments, they should find who distibuted the photos, once they do, then things can be unraveled from there. As usual, and outstanding job, I look forward to seeing more, thank you.

Jack posted a comment on Friday 15th July 2005 11:40am

One problem here...

I WANT MORE!

Interesting cross between adolescent fantasy and a good story line, but I can't help but enjoy it.

Looking forward to more...