Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

battlechild posted a comment on Monday 24th April 2006 1:38pm

I really would have loved to have been in the room with the Board of Governors when Haryy and Susan sent them packing. What a wonderful image.

Excellent!

Muirnin Cocan posted a comment on Monday 24th April 2006 11:47am

*Gigglefit*

That was fun... what ride do we get to go on next uncle Keith?

something erotic???

I like broomsticks...

Damn computers... I have to start rewriting everything... so I can get my stuff looking and sounding much better than it had in the past... now that my computer is working again... just wish I could be here on FFA... *big ol' pout*

*wink*

As Always,
Muirnin - who is trying to get her kids ready for bed... right now...

John Wilburn posted a comment on Monday 24th April 2006 9:10am

Dear Kinsfire,
This whole story is so good that I just can't believe that no one left a review for this chapter.

I especially like Ginny getting hit with her own hex.

As usual you are doing a mesterful job with this. My only complaint is the length of time between updates.
Sincerely,
John

Patches posted a comment on Monday 24th April 2006 3:48am

I really like this chapter. Quite an interesting trip to Hogwarts on the express. I imagine a lot of people couldn't believe their ears. I love the way Harry dealt with the board of govenors. That will not make Moldyshorts happy with Lucy I'm sure. Thanks for writing. I am looking forward to how Harry deals with Moldyshorts and how you wrap this one up. pms

fanfic posted a comment on Monday 24th April 2006 3:08am

Just a question about Pansy and Hermione, they both missed out on a love making session with Harry before the wedding, are we going to see a one on one with Harry like Luna and Susan received? I would think that would only be fair.

Jeconais posted a comment on Monday 24th April 2006 12:27am

Signed in test review

Ginny Luvr posted a comment on Saturday 22nd April 2006 2:48pm

Wow
Excellent fic. There is so much out there that is not very good. You have done an excellent job in your character developement and story line. I greatly look foraward to your next update.

EricThorsen posted a comment on Saturday 22nd April 2006 1:09pm

Nicely done so far... keep up the good work.

red jacobson1 posted a comment on Saturday 22nd April 2006 10:20am

hey Keith; a quick question; why was Lucius there? Did I miss a chapter where he was released from Azkaban?

Red

BJH posted a comment on Saturday 22nd April 2006 1:20am

You know, something has been niggling at the back of my brain about this chapter. About the scene with the Weasleys to be exact. How Harry and all four girls were still in the kitchen as the Weasleys began what I thought should be a rather private discussion and yet none of them noticed the other people in the room? Was this an honest conversation on their part or just a set up to try to convince Harry that they are repentent and should be forgiven?

Then there are the comments made by Ginny herself. Ron's only notable comment was a quick flash of inspiration on a good excuse that they might use to get Harry to overlook their collective vileness. This is to be expected, but Ginny's perspective? I would have thought that, if she were truly repentent, her main thoughts would be of the harm that she caused Harry and how she could find some way to make up for that. Instead her first comment was her acknowledging what SHE had lost. How SHE was paying the price for her lack of faith, stupidity, and vindictiveness. Not about how she had hurt the man she supposedly loved but what she had lost. She seemed resignedly jealous of what the other girls have rather than grateful to them for being there to heal Harry of the damage that she had so cruelly caused. Is this an indication that she is still just the selfish little girl she has been acting as? Is she just trying to get back what she so callously tossed aside or is she truly a changed person who has learned from her mistakes?

Only time and updates will tell me.

BJH

mjc posted a comment on Friday 21st April 2006 11:44pm

So, Keith...this was a vile plot of yours to get all of your readers to go back to the prologue and start over?

'Cause, damn, it worked!

I started this chapter and went WTF! where is that coming from...

Good job, don't take so damn long with the next few...(yeah, Mr. Pot calling Mr. Kettle black...)

Bill probably needs to find a good old fashioned outhouse to use now that Ginny has chewed him a new one...

Has Molly found Lockhart's new book helpful...Crow: How to prepare it by Grha....Gildery Lockhart?

I noticed that Arthur has been rather quiet in this whole affair...is he going to finally put his fut down and side with the Chaos Twins?

Just hope that Hagrid never visits Norbert...Charlie should probably start looking for new work if that happens...Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Hagrid has been too quiet...

Coolone007 posted a comment on Friday 21st April 2006 11:40pm

It is a shame about Ginny. I hope harry has fogivness in his heart. You cannot have true love with out forgivness.

twilliams1797 posted a comment on Friday 21st April 2006 8:01pm

you...you.. aaach!!
I have just sat here and read the 14 current chapters of this story, aand snorted and guffawed, and worse had to fend off my daughter from reading over my shoulder... maybe when she's 30 or so I will let her read it..

freakyfinger posted a comment on Friday 21st April 2006 6:40pm

Ah man, that's a cliffie!! Well, I just discovered the story today . . . so its quite good so far

Jeffrey1 posted a comment on Friday 21st April 2006 5:08pm

loved it.forgive me for saying this,but its about time.more.more

jzysman posted a comment on Friday 21st April 2006 3:54pm

Very cool chapter! I like Harry's chat with the board, though I would have liked to see some more of thier reactions after the "bombshell".
Thanks,
John

fairyp80 posted a comment on Friday 21st April 2006 10:09am

Hey! I'm glad to see you haven't died...and I am definately glad for the update! Keep up the fab writing!

Kirk Staley posted a comment on Friday 21st April 2006 9:16am

When can we expect an update for Tie of Bloods?

Beau Wolff posted a comment on Friday 21st April 2006 8:58am

I -loved- this chapter!

Devious!Harry is utterly delightful, and I adore the way you've addressed the familial situations.

Shadow High Angel posted a comment on Friday 21st April 2006 8:55am

Love the story even more than when i first read it (SORRY MY MIND LEFT MY BODY WHEN I Wrote the review the first time BAD ME), love the board being dispanded and Harry calling Malfoy weakminded, can't wait to see what you have planned for the last chapters.