Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Tuesday 16th May 2006 12:21pm

Cute.

DJ Rodriguez posted a comment on Monday 15th May 2006 2:02pm

^_^ I hope you update this, because this kicks ass all the way! Harry has a little one coming into this world, and perhaps more to come from his other wives. He'll work twice as hard to make sure he kills Tommy-boy before his kids come out into the world.

Keep it up!

alec_potter posted a comment on Monday 15th May 2006 2:01pm

hey cool fic,this is one of my fav amongst the one's u have written. It's going good so far,and now that the plan has been laid it will be intresting to see how it is followed through.Ginny's future is also going to be intresting in case you have a surprise in store for us.Dumbledore is coming on good too,not manipulative any more,good change.But the best character in this fic has been snape for me,the way he has come about has been a delight.
Update soon.

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Monday 15th May 2006 1:34pm

Definitely a fun ride. I won't pester you to update, but I would not be adverse to receiving the ability to read the next chapter within the near future.

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Monday 15th May 2006 12:46pm

Andy's Husband's name is Lance, isn't it?

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Monday 15th May 2006 11:50am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DJ Rodriguez posted a comment on Thursday 11th May 2006 3:56pm

^_^ Damn!! All of the chapters here were awesome, and well-thought out. Harry has four lovely, VERY dedicated wives at his side and litle ones soon to be on the way. He's one lucky guy, and a true phoenix at that. He was down and out, in the ash of hatred, pain, and suffering. Now, he is reborn better and stronger then ever!

I hope to see more kinky action between Harry and his wives, maybe even more spanking of his wives. I wonder how they'll react to Harry swatting their perfect bottoms?

Keep it up!

thealphamale posted a comment on Wednesday 10th May 2006 3:34am

Good chapter. But I am sorry you ruined the story with the rape thing, it makes absolutly no sense at all. Harry is to strong for all three of them to force him to do anything,it is utterly ridiculus!

thealphamale posted a comment on Tuesday 9th May 2006 4:43pm

PLEASE tell me you are not going to do that stupid Draco/Ginny crap too. It is ridiculus!

Kinsfire replied:

Good heavens, no!   The only thing that Draco is good for is as a punching bag and eventually fertiliser.

Manakin posted a comment on Tuesday 9th May 2006 9:54am

A pleasure to read such a fantastic story as what you have written. You've come a long way from chapter 1 =)
I can't wait to read the next chapter in "Like A phoenix From The Ashes"

Darkangelrinks posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 10:50am

Thank you GOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!
Ive been waiting for this update for god knows how long please update again soon if yu can

Sue Baldwin posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 10:07am

Oh my G**!!!! You o WOW I need a cold shower and a kleenex(I laughed so hard I cried)

Alorkin posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd May 2006 1:51pm

Another great chapter to a wonderful fic. Harry is about to show his Slytherin side, and I really pity the wizarding word when he does.
Tonks' statement: "I think you broke the Weasleys, Harry." Was beautiful! Harry's dismissal of Ron's question shows the contempt he holds for the entire family, although he is still not the type to allow harm to come to those near him without cause(firing Arthur).
Snape would not use the expression 'Mover and Shaker' for two reasons. First, it is an Americanism, and second, it is far too modern a statement for him to even consider it. I'd think he's say something more along the lnes of: "with Albus the initiator" or "with Albus the instigator". It would be more in keeping with his normal speech patterns.
So, Lil' Gin gin finally understands exactly what she has lost by not trusting the man to whom she gave her love. Her reaction to the meddling of Bill and Charlie was although ubnderstandable, stupid and now, she will learn. Blind trust is never the answer. (I tell my eleven year old daughter, "QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!")
OK! train sex! Yes! Four for four! Poor ol' Harrykins is gonna be SOOOOORRRRE tomorrow!
OH YEAH! Harry fired them all! The board of Guvners be no more! More,than that, they have all been thoroughly SPANKED! Harry's mentioning of ol' Lucy's hobby was only to be expected, although i really liked his implication of weak mindedness,(the force can have a strong influence...)but I was rather surprised by his chastizement of Agusta Longbottom. I realize Neville supported it, and even helped to initiate it, but I never thought Harry, of all people would show her that kind of disrespect. Yes, it was well deserved, but it was disrespect, nonetheless. rather OOC for him. Understandable, but there.
I hope you don't mind, but I used the name Lorelei as well, (Luna and Ron's newborn daughter.) in my not-yet finished Harry in Azkaben fic. (If my Marine pal can fix my comp and recover the data, that is. If not, I have to try to re-do almost 100,000 words on that story, plus another 7.5 Mbyts worth of other stories.)
As always, I look forward to reading the next installment of 'Like a Phoenix'. Alorkin

Mayjest posted a comment on Sunday 30th April 2006 6:05pm

This story actually surprised me. I tried to read it ages ago, but when Ginny trusted her brothers over the man she 'supposedly' trusted with her life I stopped, as I pretty much refused to believe that someone who truely loves someone else would act before hearing their side of the story. Then I realised that that was the whole point. Maybe it's possible to have a flashback from Ginny's POV, the aftermath of when she found out Bill and Charlie lied? I'd assume that the brothers, at the very least, got bat-bogeyed. Should have ended up in St. Mungos.

I still don't understand exactly what Bill and Charlie thought they were doing. How exactly would breaking their sister's heart make her happy? How would fecking up the 'Chosen One' be a good thing? Ah well.

Where you went from there, though, I like. I still think that your Harry is a bit out of character (while his upbringing means that he should have that lack of confidence in himself or no knowledge of love, the fact remains that in canon he wasn't that badly affected by the Dursleys) it makes slightly more sense here than in some other stories. Behing rejected by the woman you love without a chance to explain or even deny the lies is likely to make anyone self depreciating. You seem to have a good plot outlined (I especially like what you did with the board of governors), and anticipate the next chapter.

FairyQilan1 posted a comment on Friday 28th April 2006 9:17am

Bwahahahaha! Sucks to be them.

siaru posted a comment on Friday 28th April 2006 7:35am

Well, with the BoG shut down, Dumbles is left with no one to rein him in... except Harry and Susan, both nominally students. Or is Amelia to be a Board-of-One?

With only a few chaps to go, I doubt you'd want to chase this rabbit anyway, but... Considering that Voldemort preferentially and specifically used Harry's blood in his resurrection so as to obtain the protection of Harry's mother... did he not magically divorce his birth-mother, Merope Gaunt, then? Is he still the Heir to Slytherin, or is he one step closer to Muggleborn himself now? Something to investigate. Would he lose Pureblood backing if it came out?

kellygreenpassion posted a comment on Wednesday 26th April 2006 11:32pm

I wanted to know in chapter you said at the end that you were giong to show the Weasley christmas and how they reacted to the news. Are you still planning to do that at all

karina82 posted a comment on Wednesday 26th April 2006 4:49pm

damn just start reading this story a few minutes ago and already i'm catching myself yelling at my monitor. freaken bill and charlie i so want to beat them up.

Life's a Dance posted a comment on Tuesday 25th April 2006 1:31pm

Please update soon! I've read and enjoyed all of your stories and I look forward to the new chapter!

Victor1 posted a comment on Tuesday 25th April 2006 7:36am

woohoo

i've been waiting for an update

yeah! that was great!

i can't wait for the next installment!