Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

hubert posted a comment on Tuesday 8th November 2005 5:16am

this story is quit the interasting read and i say that the ones how started the lie be treted the worst.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 5th November 2005 12:35pm

Brilliant, I am soooo loving thus story.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 5th November 2005 11:18am

Very good, love it when the bad guys get what they deserve.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 5th November 2005 8:42am

Very good stuff. I am so enjoying this story. Lots of nice twists to it. Fun to read and not depressing. Great writing.

gunny

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Thursday 3rd November 2005 12:54pm

I am sooo in loooove with this story. You have me crying, laughing... and getting horny all from one story... you are talented!

I can hardly wait to see how the wizarding world, especially the weasels, react when they learn of Harry's wedding... awesome trick with the rings btw.

Please post more soon!

minervakitty posted a comment on Monday 31st October 2005 3:12pm

Serves Ginny right for not believing in Harry. Would be great if Harry can kick the Weasleys out of Grimmauld. Is Harry giong to have an extra stamina potion? How many kiddies?

minervakitty posted a comment on Monday 31st October 2005 11:15am

I guess that Harry's not goiong to marry Ginny. Would marrying Ginny been his only marriage? Is the Weasleys going to try to do anything? Will Ginny try to be wife #5? Did anyone take pictures of the wedding?

ridmania posted a comment on Friday 28th October 2005 12:22am

aweosme love it please update soon i cant wait until
you update!!! keep up the great work you bloody legend and now only hermione and pansy have their sex with harry to happen!!!

Wytil posted a comment on Thursday 27th October 2005 4:03pm

Somehow I missed you updating this story. Well a little rushed, now about the Malfoy that is left
is there any way to strip him of his fortune and manor?

Ron posted a comment on Friday 21st October 2005 6:57am

Must write faster, must write faster! LOL

Wolff posted a comment on Thursday 20th October 2005 10:09am

This is a great story! Nice twist on the accio charm, by the way. That was nicely original. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this one, and also Sorcerer's Apprentice. Also, you should know that Family Matters is one of my favorite H/Hr stories, one I always go back to when I need a little pick-me-up. Thanks so much.

-W
wolff2063@gmail.com

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Thursday 20th October 2005 1:16am

Nice work. Hard to believe they had a good omen. Omen are never good!


"Despite scurrilous rumours to the contrary, I am not likely to scream 'kumquat' during an orgasm." She paused for a beat before adding, "'Snorkack' maybe, but not kumquat."
LOL!

I loved that bit.

Manatheron posted a comment on Wednesday 19th October 2005 9:57pm

Ahhhh! NO! bugger, the story stopped.

Seriously, I was unsure how much I liked this story in the beginning, mainly because I figured that Hermione was out of the picture, that and the fact that I couldn't see a way to bring the others in... {Shrug} glad to say my fears were unfounded. Keep up the excellent work!

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Tuesday 18th October 2005 7:29am

Very ncie chapter but I rather suspect the reaction from Ginny Wasley, when she finds out what happened and what unthinking faith in her brothers led her to throw away, will be "interesting and colorful", much as the first H-bomb tests were and likely about as calm, too.

Greg Johnson posted a comment on Tuesday 18th October 2005 5:03am

Great Chapter! Although I can't wait to see what happens to the Weasley's so I'm glad that will be in the next chapter. Wonder how they'll take Harry being married. :)
Harry has Pansy and Hermione left now. Are Hermione and Pansy going to finally break the 1-on-1 action that has been going on so far?
Keep up the good work and update again soon.

david posted a comment on Tuesday 18th October 2005 1:21am

holy cow wow that was fantastic please give us more updates soon

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Tuesday 18th October 2005 12:22am

Keith, words fail me, you've hit a new high mark with this chapter, I don't know why, but it really clicked for me. It was just beautifully done. I'm curious, no make that anxious, to see what happens next.

patrik svensson posted a comment on Monday 17th October 2005 11:19pm

grejt story,
keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.
Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Monday 17th October 2005 10:56pm

Dear Keith,
fabulous chapter - very appropriate for Christmas - shows that something nasty does not have to happen in every single chapter as some shlocky writers seem to think.
As a note though, my 2 sons' middle names really are Roland and Lancelot, born in 82 and 84 respectively.
Thanks so much for your stories, and I find that I treasure the comments and insights that you and Dorothy leave in the yahoo groups of my favorite authors almost as much.
Warmest Regards
Ken

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Monday 17th October 2005 10:03pm

Harry continues to rewrite the Magical Rulebook. Conjuring metals (especially noble metals) is one thing (in fact, conjuring nobles is supposed to be flat-out impossible), but *alchemical conjuring* of completely UNKNOWN metals? Those mithril rings are, quite literally, magically unique (there is literally no case on record of so much as ONE object made of a noble metal being conjured, let alone five) aside from the spells on them. Harry has earned himself ANOTHER place in history for the rings alone! (While with the death of the Flamels, Dumbledore is the last known living alchemist, Harry is the ONLY known alchemical conjurer, living OR dead.) I hope Madame Pomfrey has lots of smelling salts; when the rest of the castle sees those rings, AND finds out who conjured them, there will be, quite literally, out-cold bodies from the Astronomy Tower to the furthest reaches of the Slytherin dungeons. And it will only START with the Weasleys.