Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

jinx66 posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 4:04am

I've been rereading the story, (for the 4th time) and understand things better now, I think. It still seems a little jumpy but it does work. By jumpy I mean I feel like it is missing a scene or two. I have to think on it some more.

BJH posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 3:59am

I am so glad you picked this up again. I have been waiting to see how it ends. I have to admit that you taken a radically different turn than I had guessed but it was delightful to read.

Now, what else can I read while I await another update?

BJH

nuttyal34 posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 3:51am

About time for you to update! Ya! Ginny is out! for good but need to deal with Bill and Charlie... Don't be long time for next chapter okay?

red jacobson1 posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 3:48am

well; that was bracing! I really hope that Lucius meets a painful and humilating public death sometime in the very near future *GRIN*

I'm glad you are picking this story up again; it's been a long 5 months since last update. Now; I have to whine for more of It Started One Summer; because I'm anxiously awaiting the rest of that story.

red

kcgx23 posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 3:39am

Fabulous chapter, I'm glad you updated, looking to read more soon.

Alexis posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 3:33am

An excellent ride, Keith! Great chapter! I love that trump card you pulled in the end! Great way to stick it to them. So, Luna's pregnant... and the rest will follow soon I think? *grin*

Thanks for this one! Can't wait to read the rest of this ride. ;)

dstorres posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 3:29am

An amazing ending. BRAVO!!! Ohh, the rest was your usually high quality writing as well.

More please.

hedwig_edwiges posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 3:29am

nice meeting with the governors but I confess I expect more about the fights inside the Weasleys family or even the reaction all around about what they did.

David M. Potter posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 3:26am

Awesome fic!

redquail posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 3:20am

When you finish this story I will be sad to see it end. Unless you plan a sequal. So as always you have done a very good job on this chapter. The only complaint was that I had a hard time at the begining trying to canec the previous chapter to this one. Once I got past that the story flowed like usual.

dwolc posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 3:19am

excellent chapter i so loved the ending of it with the disbanding of the board of governers never read a story where that happened.

Wolff posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 3:04am

That was great, Keith. I love seeing a strong Harry throw his weight around, just a little. I can't wait till next chapter. I want to see if Lucius is going to lose his cool at Harry's disbanding the Board and try to kill him in plain sight.

Elfguard48 posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 2:47am

OH this is soo good. Can't wait for the next installment. Harry sure showed to Weasleys and the Board of Govenors he is no longer a niave little boy, But someone to reckon with. Glad I'm not on his bad side.
Great as always..

jinx66 posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 2:46am

That was a lot to take in for one chapter. It seemed a little rushed. Like you skipped some infomation to give us the final chapter. The Heir decussion was from left field. I won't know if it was good or not until I've had a chance to think it over (read chapter several more time) The chapter feels like it skipped parts, or maybe, we the readers, have to make assumptions about things (and my attitude about assuming things is to assume is to make an ASS of U and ME.)

patrick1 posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 2:46am

I've been a fan of this story since it first got posted on this site. and i'm happy that a new chapter came out and ca't wait for more. Great work.

minervakitty posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 2:38am

Just what will have Charlie and Bill make up with Harry and his wives? Is there any other surprises that Harry will find soon? Just how extensive will Harry be mining Godric Hollow? I do hope that one of Harry's wives have brought a camera. Is someone checking the financial background of the Board?

94caddy posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 2:25am

One of my favorite of your stories. Very hot scene with the ladies on the train.

Tim Henderson posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 2:24am

Awesome!!! I can't wait to see Ron's reaction when he finds out about Hermione and that Harry has known about his lie all along.

Makileus posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 2:24am

Damn. So much for getting to school on time. Not sure which fic I like better. This one, or the Ties of Blood. Hope you update soon.

Thanks

AzureSky posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 2:18am

Nice chapter. Can't wait to see the end of the tunnel.