Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

James Benfield posted a comment on Saturday 28th October 2006 4:33am

great chapter. Finally, someone knows what decimate origionally meant! lol. Keep up the good work.

Greg Johnson posted a comment on Saturday 28th October 2006 3:40am

Great Chapter! I love what happened to Lucious Malfoy!! A perfect way for him to get killed if you ask me. :) Keep up the good work.

Amamama posted a comment on Saturday 28th October 2006 3:19am

Finally the dark Tiddler is gone. Yay! And what a way to send him off - and Malfoy too. Ouch, that would be quite the headache - the few second his head lasted. Wonderful. And Harry's reaction is just right - I agree with Severus.

Thanks!

John Fitzgerald posted a comment on Saturday 28th October 2006 2:34am

That was a great chapter. I hope that you will update again soon. thanks.

DJ Rodriguez posted a comment on Saturday 28th October 2006 1:59am

This was awesome! I just hope Susan's baby is okay. I'm glad she survived, but what about the child? I hope it is unhurt.

The battle is done, the villians vanquished, and the heroes/heroines getting their dues. I hope that the epilogue here is a happy one.

Keep it up!

Arvin Betancourt posted a comment on Saturday 28th October 2006 12:54am

Please update soon!!!
and there are other stories that you haven't updated. PLease do!

morriganscrow posted a comment on Saturday 28th October 2006 12:11am

Really, REALLY good story! I'm a sucker for well written AU stories, and this has certainly been one. Its also been sensual and very funny, a winning combination.
I am seriously looking forward to the final chapter/s, so please update soon.

vheritas@aapt.net.au

Ken Warner posted a comment on Friday 27th October 2006 10:58pm

wonderfully done - especially the adaptability at changing locales, and the interaction with Myrtle was noble.
thanks for the wonderful story - I am sure that I will enjoy it many times over.
Warm regards

redjacobson posted a comment on Friday 27th October 2006 10:31pm

thanks; first of all for not leaving us with a cliffhanger! second; excellent work, and a nice wrap up for Myrtle. It's nice to see some regular updates on your WIPs; because I'm guessing it will be a while after 1 November.

Looking forward to seeing what else you have up your sleeves.

red

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Friday 27th October 2006 10:12pm

OUTSTANDING CHAPTER!!!! This story rules!!!! Do I honestly need to say more? I can't wait to see what happens in the last chapter. Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please:):):):)

Adam posted a comment on Friday 27th October 2006 8:42pm

a good chapter and a well run confrontation. typical of voldy to want to jump the gun, surprised that none of them planned for that, but you had things work out well anyway. :)

Manatheron posted a comment on Friday 27th October 2006 6:52pm

Wow!

Excellet chapter. I admit that i never expected Lucy to go like that, but the bit in the End with voldy was pertty good. The only thing I worry about is susans Baby. From what I gather most women don't manage to carry their first conception to term as their bodies aren't quite adjested untill the second conception, and I doubt that the blow to the stomach helped any either.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Friday 27th October 2006 6:25pm

An interesting battle. Riddle had a sound approach but obviously had never learned the first law of battle, succinctly stated as "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy; that's why they're called the enemy."

I do like it that Ron and Ginny have the intestinal fortitude to properly apologize and offer to help. They may never be treated as well as they once were, but there's hope there.

I can't wait for the wrap-up chapter(s).

Stygius posted a comment on Friday 27th October 2006 6:16pm

all done... only an final chapter left.... now hopefull you can focus on uur Harry/Tonks fics... yeah.... update soon

Beau Wolff posted a comment on Friday 27th October 2006 5:49pm

But this one was--as are all yours--worth the wait.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Friday 27th October 2006 5:29pm

Now *that* was Rather Messy. Still, I wonder who was on the wrong end of the improvised claymores among the DEs. Narcissa has now lost her name *and* her husband (Beheaded!Lucius, in the Chamber of Secrets, with the sink); if she survives, she'll have the rest of her life in Azkaban to contemplate her rather large series of mistakes. Interesting way to do Moldie in (shooting him with a Conjured Muggle weapon, with Conjured ammo?); if I were Harry and Company, I would make sure the details *do* leak out about how they did him in. (Remember that shield that Moldie had didn't matter one whit when Harry's Barrett fired the first round; the shield itself was shattered like so much plate glass, as was his arm.)

Severus Snape: Definitely *not* the same old Potions Master. Maybe Harry can talk him out of retiring? (Though legions of his older students won't know what to make of him!) Also, we find out that even Hermione Granger can fall into some rather insidious traps (like when Harry headed off her rant by pointing out that Susan had *earned*, not lost, ten points from Snape). Will the Hufflepuffs ever figure out where the extra fifty points came from? (And how will Pomona Sprout react? Will Madame Pomphrey need to Ennervate the Head of Hufflepuff because she passed out at the staff meeting?)

Teresa Lynne posted a comment on Friday 27th October 2006 4:49pm

.......thus passes the Dark Tiddler. I wonder what happened to Draco the ferret boy and that worm eaten rat? Are they dripping on the walls and floor of the Chamber? Sigh....trust the Tiddler to be early for his own funeral! Thanks for another good chapter!

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 27th October 2006 4:30pm

Outstanding. Very well done.

gunny

Patricia Lee Finley posted a comment on Friday 27th October 2006 3:40pm

Well, that was certainly a novel way of getting rid of an annoying Malfoy. I wouldn't have thought it up. So the story is almost over, yes?

Alexis posted a comment on Friday 27th October 2006 2:47pm

Great chapter! Hard to believe it's all coming to an end now. Love it!