Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Erin posted a comment on Monday 17th October 2005 9:51pm

Nice update. Are we going to get to see the truth come out and Ginnys reaction to what she lost?

Adam posted a comment on Monday 17th October 2005 6:07pm

Another great chapter, nice touch with the twins, Harry is right though, but he managed to explain his outlook on family very well. The ceremony at the end though really has brought them closer together. Which can only be a good thing.

Ronnie posted a comment on Monday 17th October 2005 4:30pm

You know, if Harry can make more mithril, I imagine battle robes made of Horntail or Basilisk hide, with a mithril chainmail underlayment, would be quite effective against almost anything.

Also, now Harry seems to have enough 'Power the Dark Lord knows not' to simply barbecue Voldie from inside out (although that might be a little too UdderPD-ish).

patrik svensson posted a comment on Sunday 16th October 2005 2:08pm

grejt story,
keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.
Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.

Erin posted a comment on Sunday 16th October 2005 7:45am

Really enjoyed this story and looking forward to much more. Will there be more interaction between the Weasleys and Harry? Im looking forward to how your going to have Ginny react to his impending marriage to 4 other women.

slashslut posted a comment on Tuesday 11th October 2005 2:37pm

im not one for het slash but i found myself LOVING this fic!! i'm looking forward to seeing the complete and utter humilation of the weasleys (except for the twins!) and all the houses at hogwarts *mwahahaha* brava to you!!!

Stone Cold posted a comment on Tuesday 11th October 2005 9:22am

Well blast. I am really enjoying this story and hate that I came to the last chapter posted. Post more soon.

Coolone007 posted a comment on Friday 7th October 2005 4:18am

I can't wait to read more! This is a great story. You have written many great ones I hope you keep going soon,

rodrigo posted a comment on Sunday 2nd October 2005 6:21pm

great work, and harry and susan had alot of fun.
excelent chapter, great work.

nurray posted a comment on Saturday 1st October 2005 4:06am

I have been enjoying this story quite a lot but this chapter disappointed me. The "owning up" of Charlie and Bill was too easy and didn't feel right to me. The first part was OK. Harry stating he had nothing to live for and Bill feeling guilty about it. The problem for me starts with the easy acceptance of them changing their story and admitting the truth.

I would expect Bill and Charlie to say that Harry was innocent and that they had lied as the chapter does but what happens next I would expect Molly, Ron and especially Ginny to deny their 'altered' story quite vehemently. Ginny, Ron and Molly have put a lot of energy into hating Harry and thinking the worst of him for 6 months. To be told that they were wrong all along would not be accepted by them. Even if it is from the original people who started them off. I would expect them to deny it, get angry, question why are Bill and CHarlie NOW lying to them, the 5 stages of grief in effect. In the end I would expect that Dumbledore would offer the use of his pensive and Bill or Charlie display their memories before Molly, Ron and Ginny accept that they had lied. Remember for 6 months everything Harry has done since has re-inforced their beliefs that Harry is bad, misleading and a two-timer.
That belief would have a lot of momentum and take a lot of proof to reverse.

Once convinced, Ginny's reaction could be as you wrote it. Arthur would be devastated that his eldest sons would so violate the truth and cause harm to others.
Dumbledore I think would detail what has befallen Harry since the hospital. The train journey, the blindness, the alienation of friends at school. The loss of his books, homework and firebolt and how it was only present he had had from Sirius. Remember Bill and Charlie wouldn't know these details as they work and I doubt they were discussed at Order meetings. I'm not sure whether Dumbledore would bring up the rapes Harry suffered to protect Hermione, Susan, Luna and Pansy.

Arthur would point out that the Weasleys owe Harry a life debt for saving Ginny. This is one point that is weak in your initial story premise as Charlie and Bill would be aware of Ginny's rescue in her first year so their actions are inconsistent with what we see of them in the books. Of course while they would know of the rescue they may not have been privy to the details as to spare Ginny any further embrassement, the family may have only been told in general terms what happened. No knowledge of the Baslisk or Harry being bitten by the Baslisk and nearly dying while saving Ginny.

This point underpinning what the Weasley's owed to Harry. Molly maynot even know all the details seeing how she tends to go over emotional so easily. Arthur may have been told privately so he could monitor Ginny's recovery properly.

Anyway, I raise these points as the uncovering of the lie seemed anti-climatic to me. I though it should have been a bigger scene and setting the follow-ons as the story changes direction now with the 'truth' finally coming out and eventually getting back to Hogwarts.

minervakitty posted a comment on Friday 30th September 2005 4:51am

Will the ladies be helping Harry hone his abilities? When will Draco get disowned by Harry? I do hope that Narcissa winds up selling herself in Knockturn Alley.

david posted a comment on Friday 30th September 2005 1:14am

wow holl cow that was blody fantastic wow keep up the great work and update agin soon

Ken Warner posted a comment on Thursday 29th September 2005 10:35pm

fabulous chapter - so nice to see Harry finally let go on some of the more deserving scum that surrounds him. I have a little list that i would not mind using the reducto on, not sure that the accio heart would work, as their hearts probably went with their souls to the devil.
Amazingly hot scenes to begin the chapter - you are obviously a genius Keith
Thanks for sharing your world with us.

Adam posted a comment on Thursday 29th September 2005 8:30pm

A great chapter, I did so enjoy what happened to Narcissa and Draco - they got exactly what the deserved.

If Harry doesnt care what people say about him, but he will retaliate when people insult those he cares about, what will the ladies do if they hear people in sulting him? I do wonder, as they seem to be as protective of him as he is of them.

Jennifer posted a comment on Thursday 29th September 2005 2:58pm

I was so mad at you when I thought you had killed off the 4.
But you redeemed yourself.
I had previously only read the Epilogue and Chapter 1, I am very glad that I did.
I can't wait for the next chapters.

FenrisWolf posted a comment on Thursday 29th September 2005 2:38pm

Nice chapter; hmmm, Andromeda's husband wouldn't happen to be named Lancelot, or 'Lance' for short, would he?

Greg posted a comment on Thursday 29th September 2005 1:40pm

Great Chapter! I like that he denied Narcissa's marriage and then disowned her. That is awesome! :-) Poor Draco... not. Keep up the good work and update again soon.

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Thursday 29th September 2005 12:19pm

Very nice, though the chapter seemed to move in a hurry, but that was because a lot happened in it. Bonus points for one of the more creative uses of a summoning charm I've ever seen. I'm curious how the students of Hogwarts are going to react when the truth comes out, especially when taken in the context of Harry's statements to Mr. Corner. The confrontation with the aurors was brilliant, again, I'm curious to see what happens when the truth outs. Outstanding work, thank you.

BJH posted a comment on Thursday 29th September 2005 12:11pm

Something tells me that Lance is Mr. Tonk's name.

BJH

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Thursday 29th September 2005 11:39am

Andromeda's Comment refers *specifically* to Lucius' *lack* of armament compared to Ted Tonks (however, the Squeak we heard from a certain Sexy Auror points out that our friendly neighborhood werewolf has nothing to be ashamed of in HIS armory). (Lest we forget, Andromeda and Lucius were in Hogwarts at around the same time as Sirius' older brother Regulus Black *and* Ted Tonks.)