Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

djo posted a comment on Wednesday 28th June 2006 5:26pm

Again a chapter where a lot is happening - the ongoing reformation of the governors board of Hogwarts; Ginny's apology (I think it was sincere, but only the future will tell...) and the planning for Voldemorts demise is firming up and putting muggle technology into the equation will secure the anihilation of the dark lord in my opinion.

Definitely looking forward to the next chapters and the big finale!
Dominik

David M. Potter posted a comment on Wednesday 28th June 2006 5:23pm

Awesome chapter and fic.

Wolff posted a comment on Wednesday 28th June 2006 4:54pm

yet another masterful piece, Keith. Well done. Even when angsty, your works always leave me with a smile. Can we possibly convince you to replace JKR and write book 7 and rewrite book 6?

Kinsfire replied:

Amusingly, at one point I had considered reading through HBP again and writing down all the important things and then doing just that - rewriting HBP.

See what would happen if I took all her info and ran with it - all the important things showing up, and even ending as it should, but rewritten in my style.   (It would not be a harem story, mind you.)

May yet do it before the new book comes out.

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Wednesday 28th June 2006 4:36pm

Excellent chapter. (I really should learn another language so that I can say more verbose and varried things than that every time, but, hey, it's too late to learn proper English and so all I have is bad English)

The library smut scene was good, if a bit light on smut. I worry about two (or three [maybe four]) of Harry's wives going into battle pregnant, but I'm sure that it will work out.

Thank you for writing and sharing.

Mike (MoA)

Nick5 posted a comment on Wednesday 28th June 2006 4:29pm

'We shall orgasm our way into victory!'

'Well, there are harder ways to win a war...'

Hehehehe, good part. More, soon, please.

94caddy posted a comment on Wednesday 28th June 2006 3:51pm

Great library scene. Cant wait for more.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Wednesday 28th June 2006 3:50pm

Maybe make it a spell powered by sex and have Harry shag us all just before the last battle?"

that is just too much of clue

thanks for a wonderful chapter - loved the way Neville told off old bad faith; Don't the wizards have some sort of law against making threats against people??

warmest regards

Terry Swain posted a comment on Wednesday 28th June 2006 3:33pm

Great chapter. :)

Alexis posted a comment on Wednesday 28th June 2006 3:17pm

A wonderful chapter. I really enjoy this story and the love that the five of them share. You love blowing up Voldie don't you? *laugh* Bravo!

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Wednesday 28th June 2006 3:12pm

*snicker* It'd be rather ironically amusing if Pansy's suggestion did prove an answer. :D Definitely an installment worth the wait. I will admit to looking forward to when the Weasleys find out he married all four gals and see the special wedding rings.

Kristine posted a comment on Wednesday 28th June 2006 3:02pm

now what would happen if the feeling that Harry and the girls share just happens to get loose and the entire school felt it at least once? what would happen if the feelings spread through out the school every time they all made love?

AzureSky posted a comment on Wednesday 28th June 2006 2:11pm

Excellent chapter.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Monday 26th June 2006 12:21am

That was so fun. Excellent chapter. More please.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 25th June 2006 11:54pm

The kumquat joke was fantastic as was ‘Abba’. Had to love the Mithril too. Gorgeous chapter — poor Harry finally gets to be happy Harry.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 25th June 2006 11:43pm

Love the idea that they brewed a potion so that they’d all taste unique. Even better was "accio Bella’s heart". Great idea for disinheriting them too.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 25th June 2006 11:09pm

"Let me offer my congratulations as well," Moody growled. "When Dung gives up on ya, you've really sunk deep" had to be my favourite line. I adore the twins and I’m so glad I’m right and it was a cruel trick. The frustrated girls will be so happy. Great chapter.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 25th June 2006 10:51pm

Loved "Just and loyal does not mean pushover." That last section has to be some kind of trick. I don’t believe you’d be that cruel.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 25th June 2006 10:39pm

Poor Harry but I do adore Dumbledore’s diplomatic deafness. This story is nuts but funny.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 25th June 2006 10:28pm

These girls are so funny. I figured it might be something like a hex to keep Harry from talking. Harry’s attitude was also completely perfect.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 25th June 2006 10:23pm

"I didn’t know that banana peel was there" would be a good epitaph. "I told you I was ill" is still my favourite. Bloody hell, poor Harry, but I did like the confrontation scene at the end.