Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

JVTazz posted a comment on Saturday 24th December 2005 2:47pm

Have you abandoned this story?

Carolyn1 posted a comment on Monday 19th December 2005 5:13am

Hi. I like the story, I hope that you continue it soon. I look forward to seeing the reactions of the people at Hogwarts, as well as the Weasleys, and the Order.

The Midnight Poster posted a comment on Sunday 18th December 2005 6:44pm

I'm enjoying the story but I have a question about this chapter. Ginniy faints and then nothing is head heard about her? It's like she disappeared.

Exarikun posted a comment on Sunday 11th December 2005 7:09am

UPDATE!!!

forgive me for borrowing your chars for a bit, but i put together a scene for the future... it's after dumbledore puts his position of chief warlock to good use and gets harry back to hogwarts, where our quintet meets up with the betrayers again...
---
Ginny was apprehensive when she entered the Great Hall. She was looking for Harry and she only hoped he'd still talk to her. Rather predictably, he was sitting at his own table, surrounded by the four girls that never gave up on him, and Neville, who'd apparently come to his senses a whole lot sooner than the rest had. She winced, remembering how she gave up her friendship with Hermione and Luna because they sided with Harry. Taking a deep breath, she gathered her courage and walked up to the table.

"Harry? Can I talk to you for a moment? Alone?" She asked.

"Whatever you have to say, you can say right here. We keep no secrets among us." Harry answered, his voice not giving away any emotion he might be feeling now. Ginny cursed inwardly. She'd hoped to talk to Harry alone, away from the girls.

"Ok, Harry, if that's what you prefer." Taking another deep breath, she continued. "I wanted to apologise for the way I've been treating you, and believing Bill and Charlie when they accused you. It was wrong of me to think you could have done that to me." Ginny had fought against the urge to lower her eyes, but she'd succeeded. She had made her apology, and she'd done it without looking away from him.

"Apology not accepted." Harry said after a few moments delibiration. "Now, if that was all, I'd like to get back to my dinner with my wives." Harry said, and turned back to the table.

"WHAT!? Your wives?? But I thought you loved ME!" Ginny exclaimed rather loudly, gaining the attention of all those in the hall.

Harry snorted. "Loved you? Like you loved me enough to find out my side of the story before condemning me? I might have loved you at some point, but with your actions towards me, you've proven quite clearly that whatever you felt for me wasn't love."

"But..."

"No buts, Ginevra. If you only came here to see if we could pick up where you broke it off, then I'm going to tell you straight up, it'll never happen. That path is dead, because of your actions, and those of your family. I might forgive you somewhere in the future, but I'll never forget what you did and said. If you prove yourself to be trustworthy again, then we might be friends again at some point. But never more."

And with that, Harry turned back to his table where his wives and Neville sat, all looking at the exchange. Ginny finally understood just what she had given up because she hadn't bothered to get Harry's side of the story her oldest brothers had spun before her. She turned around, and fled to the Gryffindor tower, tears flowing freely across her cheeks.
---

there, that's what i came up with. i don't know if it's up to your standards, but it's something i could see happen. should you like it, feel free to use it, or part of it as you see fit. if you don't like it, then ignore it :P

anyway, hope you'll update soon.

Fantastic Fox posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 11:59am

Please update this excellent piece of fiction!
It actually hurts...not to know how the Weaslette is reacting to the marriage :-)

Best wishes from germany...Fox

Robin Westerly posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 2:34am

You said on the notice board that you would work solely on this one. How come not done then? Grin.

Robin Westerly posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 2:01pm

Wopeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

James Benfield posted a comment on Thursday 8th December 2005 3:09pm

Great so far! Keepup the good work.

James

eddie posted a comment on Thursday 8th December 2005 10:45am

you just have to update this one soon it is outstanding. i love it. it is very well writen.

noylj posted a comment on Wednesday 7th December 2005 1:56am

need to update...or tell us that this story is dead. heck, maybe you could pass on to some else to finish

crs_seq posted a comment on Tuesday 6th December 2005 4:05am

update please

Bernd Jacobitz posted a comment on Monday 5th December 2005 6:00am

very good work on this story. I realy hope you plan for an update

Genesis posted a comment on Sunday 4th December 2005 1:37pm

You are truly a gifted writter. I've read two of your stories now and I have been unable to sto until I finished with both.

I find it wonderful that you can add the adult themes with such taste and class. I first expected it to take away from the story, but it adds quite a bit. I actaually feel it add a bit more realism to it, as far as connection is concerned.

I turly look forward to the completion of this. In the meantime, I'll check out more of your work.

Again, you are truly gifted in this field and I'm pleased to have came across your work.

Elfguard48 posted a comment on Friday 2nd December 2005 2:23pm

Truely enjoying the story.Can't wait to see what's going on with the Weasley's.

Debbie Hollander posted a comment on Friday 2nd December 2005 3:40am

Ilove this story. Ican't wait for more, Please update, Well written,

Kyle Bissett posted a comment on Thursday 1st December 2005 12:12pm

You got your history crossed. Phyrrus was defeated by the Romans, but he inflicted such damage that the Roman general who won stated that one more victory like that would destroy the republic, not the other way around.

Exarikun posted a comment on Wednesday 30th November 2005 2:15am

have to admit, cool story. pretty believable too.. want to know what happens next. and how harry will deal with the weasleys. also hoping the twins will accept the adoption into the black family. of even the potter family. whatever happens, while i generally like the weasleys, don't let harry become anything more than frosty to them. not out of vindiction, but as a way of not letting them close enough to hurt him, yet again.

i'm currently reading 'sorcerer's apprentice' and noticed the bit about the vaults being almost identical. don't forget to distinguish between stories ;)
also, i'm glad you've paired him off with hermione in 3 (4 if he gets back with her in ties of blood) stories. i like her, and i like her with harry.

hope to see an update of this, and other stories soon.

crs_seq posted a comment on Monday 28th November 2005 2:51am

Wicked!!!!!!!!!!
Ickle Harrikins got married.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

rahul posted a comment on Thursday 24th November 2005 10:04pm

dude......
waiting anxiously for the next chapter

Scott Sakraida posted a comment on Saturday 19th November 2005 5:57pm

just wondering when your next chapter of this will get updated, cause it is a interesting story.