Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Curlism posted a comment on Sunday 19th August 2007 10:52am

Loved it.

Thanks for writing.
~Curlism

Gulfbar posted a comment on Thursday 16th August 2007 5:16am

Great story!

The only thing I was missing was a chapter on the Wedding-Night ... maybe there will be a one-shot? ;)

pfeil posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 3:16pm

Thanks, that was fun.

I enjoy most of (all of?) your harem fics, but was particularly happy to see that this time it actually stayed to the original, more reasonable harem than turn into a few dozen with what often seems to me to be little thought.

KEFIOX posted a comment on Saturday 11th August 2007 6:59pm

No matter how many times I read this story, it is still by far my favorite out of all of yours, great job and keep up the good work.

participium posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd July 2007 8:55am

Nice story. One thing though.
If Ron punches right below the throat, how can he break Harry's ribs. That isn't right.

The collarbone, now that he could break.

Evan2 posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 11:05am

Could you please do a large favour for me, and devise an alternate plot where Ginny could at least become on even footing with Harry, and end up as part of the harem (after she finds out about Bill and Charlie), as I really like those 2 together, and she would be that kind of person. Besides, he loves her, and she loves him.

Cynthia1850 posted a comment on Friday 4th May 2007 11:21am

Excellent!

Jerome posted a comment on Friday 27th April 2007 12:56pm

You make Harry out to be to innocent, for example:

'Before anyone could say anything about it, though, he had disengaged himself from her and staggered backwards. "My God, I am so sorry, Luna, I didn't mean to … I wasn't … oh gods, forcing myself on you - I … oh my God, what have I become?"'


patrik svensson posted a comment on Sunday 15th April 2007 12:09am

My thought about the fic as a whole.

Great story,
keep up the good work.

sinkingboat posted a comment on Wednesday 28th March 2007 4:36pm

Getting hit in the back of the head... sighs. Fine, but right to the face? Moans! Revenge on the ginger boys! Love the story so far...

Robert5 posted a comment on Tuesday 13th March 2007 6:46am

You manipulated all events to conspire against Harry. The is not very believable and just too bloody convenient. You need a good bit more balance to your story.

Robert5 posted a comment on Tuesday 13th March 2007 6:28am

Pansy seems a little out of character.

Dragen posted a comment on Saturday 10th March 2007 12:02pm

What a fucking fool Ginny is, I understand that Bill and Charlie are her brothers, but Harry WAS her boyfriend... she should have heard his side of the story, to see if it was the same as Bill and Charlie's I hope that Harry will get back at them soon.

Dragen posted a comment on Saturday 10th March 2007 12:42am

What a great start to the story;

Pansy Parkinson is really pretty, and has started to become friends with Harry, I can't wait to see what happens next.

mythic77 posted a comment on Monday 12th February 2007 9:10pm

Excellent story, well written. Now, on to the sequel!

mythic77 posted a comment on Monday 12th February 2007 10:44am

Interesting start. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it from here.

vertru posted a comment on Tuesday 30th January 2007 1:21pm

Since you were so kind as to finally finish writing this, I thought perhaps I should finish reading it and actually leave a review. Quite the send up, you gave his snakeyness there, if a bit anticlimactic. Actually I enjoyed the whole final battle scene taking place in Myrtle's bathroom, how apropos. Good writing, my friend. I suppose now I have to go and read burning day, before the curse of the green ganges garfoyles infests my left earlobe. Ok, so on to the next Kinsfire masterpiece. Thanks, Keith, good show.

Vern

jml0335 posted a comment on Sunday 14th January 2007 9:43am

Loved the story except for Ron and Ginny becoming friends with Harry again! :(

jml0335 posted a comment on Sunday 14th January 2007 9:33am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ron (b*****d) is friends with Harry again. Please stop doing this!

jml0335 posted a comment on Sunday 14th January 2007 8:48am

I am worried that Harry will accept Ron's apolagy as if nothing has happened. As a Ron hater this will discourage me from readung and any Ron lovers out there will have stopped reading long ago. Pleas don't make me realise my worst nightmare!