Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 25th June 2006 10:15pm

Bitch! Hermione is quite fun. Loved Ginny getting hit by her own curse. I feel rather sorry for the other Gryffindors though.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 25th June 2006 10:10pm

The harem has clearly formed. I'm a bit doubtful as to whether the girls would really lounge about with practically nothing on but it was a very useful plot device.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 25th June 2006 10:02pm

"So you were into bestiality and slept with a weasel for a little while, so did I" had me in near hysterics. I also loved the appearing rooms.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 25th June 2006 9:58pm

Seventh Annual Moldieshorts Parade was fantastic. The R&J bit my thumb reference was so good and I love that you managed to fit an Aladdin reference in right after. Loved Gred and Forge's letter too. Wonderful chapter.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 25th June 2006 9:46pm

The entourage comment was so funny. Ron's an idiot who will clearly pay. Poor Harry!

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 25th June 2006 9:39pm

The Weasley boys are going to kill Harry in so many different ways if he hurts her even slightly by accident so I'm not surprised they hit him over the head. Great chapter.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 25th June 2006 9:18pm

Happiness at Hermione and Ron shagging was nothing like the glee I got from Pansy's bitch remark. Great beginning.

dahurstsr posted a comment on Friday 23rd June 2006 2:56pm

GReat chpter. I love this and all your other stories. Please update soon!

Kenneth posted a comment on Sunday 18th June 2006 4:02pm

Excellent story, I loved it. Can't wait for the next part.

Vighsai posted a comment on Sunday 18th June 2006 1:05am

Good story. Can't wait for more of it.

spokaneman99209 posted a comment on Friday 16th June 2006 1:13pm

Outstanding work, I've enjoyed reading ever chapter

goddessa39 posted a comment on Thursday 15th June 2006 12:23pm

LOL! Can't wait to see thier reactions to that . CONTINUE soon please.

minervakitty posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2006 1:35pm

When would Harry do his ranting? How many more of his wives will he get pregnant? You know, I almost feel sorry for the Board of Governors for their disbanding. Then again, for listening to Lucius and being that closed minded, I don't feel sorry for them. Did Lucius get notice of Narcissa and Draco's disinherited or disowning from the Black family? I wonder if anyone has taken a good hard look at the finances of the Board of Governors.

Vandroza posted a comment on Friday 2nd June 2006 2:37pm

love the last line...makes for a very funny mental image :)

Kalen Darkmoon posted a comment on Wednesday 31st May 2006 1:38am

Oh, how I would have loved to see the faces of the board members. Priceless.

Looking forward to the rest of this story.

Vtigo posted a comment on Monday 29th May 2006 7:24pm

Lol this fic is great, I hope you update it soon.

Frosty posted a comment on Wednesday 24th May 2006 10:12am

Amazing Story...Lily wouldnt have happened to have made Harry the heir of Hufflepuff would she?:)

Elfguard48 posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 3:10am

I know you just updated. Reread the story again. I am glad Harry stood up to the board. Yelled YES! When the Weasleys got what they deserved. Happy DD is listening to Harry and truely helping him. Four women who of thought (you of course). Very happy Luna is having a baby.and HArry wants to name her after Luna's mom. Very well written and cannot wait for next update.

djo posted a comment on Thursday 18th May 2006 6:20pm

...and another great story! Actually I only have one small "complaint": I tend to mix your stories as they are (at least partly) quite similar; so as soon as you update, I have to reread all the story to get back into it... ;-)

OK, just joking - I really like it and hope you update soon!
Dominik

Alex2877 posted a comment on Tuesday 16th May 2006 7:13pm

So far so good keep it up