Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Renzo7 posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 6:25am

awesome, keep the updates coming all around!

Amamama posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 6:17am

Now this is interesting - Harry can see without seeing? And this wandless magic of his - I look forward to see more of it. Will he get his vision back, will Snape stop being a vindictive bastard, and when will he get back at the Weasleys minus Gred and Forge? Thank goodness he has them on his side.

dahurstsr posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 6:13am

As always great writing with just the right amount of fluff and lust. Keep up the excellent work.

dstorres posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 6:07am

Sorry, misread the previous paragraph. Ignore previous question.

dstorres posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 6:03am

Note: in the sentence immediately following Harry & Susan having "relations" on the train you say, "This was too much for Hermione, who let loose with the keening wail she always did during a particularly powerful orgasm. She thrust against him, moaning with each thrust. He felt his own orgasm build and soon he was exploding into her, leaning hard against her, panting in her ear."

Did you mean to say Hermione instead of Susan or did I miss something?

Just wondering.

Sincerely, Dstorres

Amamama posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 6:00am

Darn it, these Weasleys are a bit hot-headed, aren't they? And I find it hard to believe that Ginny really loved Harry if she didn't even care for his version of things. Royal mess, indeed. And what's the point in making such a mess? I don't get it - aside from the fact that it makes an interesting story.

crs_seq posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 5:55am

Good Chapter. really liked the Slytherin side of harry, and the way he dealt with Lucius and the board.
Update soon.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 5:43am

No way did I see *that* coming. The entire Board has been *nuked*. Twenty-four empty tubes and *one* giant economy-sized mushroom cloud. Only Amelia Bones survived; the rest of the Board (including Neville's gran) are all *radioactive*. They will be lucky to get a table at the Leaky Cauldron or the Three Broomsticks when it's *empty* after this. I also love how Harry used Lucius' own *alibi* against him in the most damaging way possible. (The fact that Harry himself can toss off Imperio, even with Riddle casting it, simply makes Lucius all the more weak-looking, since Harry is but a teenager, albeit a much-married teenager.)

Also, Ginevra Weasley Gets A Clue. She realizes she screwed up, and can't possibly make it up to Harry, and so plans to completely *exit* the wizarding world as penance.

What is coming up for an encore?

c3markh posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 5:16am

I love this story and I am glad to see it being updated again. This chapter is once again one of the best you have done. It was well worth the wait. Thanks for writing.

Davideg posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 4:56am

wow that was great well worth the wait as well

Ryu Son Goku posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 4:51am

Great Chapter. I especially loved the ending and having Ginny stand up to her family, even if she doesn't care to get back into Harry's good graces.

Amamama posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 4:51am

Oh, cool! Seems you have had a good read of "White Knight, Grey Queen" and now decide do make your own version? Well, I definitely don't mind - and you write well. So Hermione and Ron are an item, and won't tell Harry? Bad choice. I definitely look forward to his reaction. *evil grin*

Looking forward to the next 14 chapters that are up so far, and hope I'll manage to not race this time. (Fat chance!). Off to chapter 1...

Adam posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 4:25am

Now this was a fun chapter to read. I see that Ginny has realised the huge mistake she made and has accepted her part in it and the consequences of her actions - good for her there maybe hope for her yet in at least regaining some Harrys friendship. Maybe the twins can help her out as she appears to dislike what her family is like so much, which seems very similar to how the twins are looking on the weasley family atm. I did enjoy the board meeting, and the speed Harry just let tham all have it was very amusing. Will be interesting to se what they do following that little announcement.

Nightwing510 posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 4:17am

I enjoyed reading your story. I likedhow you had Harry & the others deal with the Board of Govenors.

Bernd Jacobitz posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 4:16am

Yes, a fun ride! I realy hope you will update somewhat sooner than this time. however I do hope so for some of your other stories aswell.
:-))
opposed to others I see Ginny granted forgiveness and as possible fith wive ( even thou I know it will not likely happen )

vertru posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 4:15am

Ah Keith you've done it again. A very fine chapter indeed. Quite well put together and flows so very well. I just about fell out of my chair at the ending punch line. It will be very interesting to see how the Wizarding world reacts to this 'coup'. The scenes on the train were exquisite as always, the Luna one especially touching. Naming the child after her mother is so appropriate. Very good job on this, as I always expect from you. Thanks for sharing your talent and imagination with us. Vern

Justin posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 4:14am

I loved this chapter. The best part is at the end. I like the train bit too. Keep up the good work. I am glad that you updated this story.

Bernd Jacobitz posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 4:11am

Yes, a fun ride! I realy hope you will update somewhat sooner than this time. however I do hope so for some of your other stories aswell.
:-))

Alice Kendalwood posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 4:08am

w00t! Lovely chapter, as per usual. Can't wait for more of our lovely Potters. And Boneses, and Lovegoods, and Grangers, and Parkinsons. Why do all these girls have such awesome parents?

DarkPhoenix2500 posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 4:05am

^_^ PRICELESS, Absolutly PRICELESS. Best Chapter ever i think ^_^ ending was great too. Be nice if ginny was erm forgiven sometime near the end or possibly during like a epilogue but for some reason i see her dieing against death eaters protecting harry from a curse....not sure why....but I do, Ah Anyway Update Soon =P So i can re read your story