Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Drew posted a comment on Friday 16th September 2005 2:43pm

Dude or dudette this is a really good story i hope you update soon. on a side note, why did they die why why why. :(

Darrell posted a comment on Friday 16th September 2005 2:40pm

Hey just read love it hate the Cliffy but still good please keep it comjing

Jack posted a comment on Friday 16th September 2005 2:10pm

Oops... that was supposed to be a review for 10.

Jack posted a comment on Friday 16th September 2005 2:08pm

Wow... I didn't want to read the story anymore, but I kept telling myself it has to turn around eventually. Yet, things just keep getting worse. Part of me wants to read the start of 11, just to see if this is for real, but mostly I don't think I can stand to see it go any further.

Mark posted a comment on Friday 16th September 2005 1:53pm

Holy shit! It's just hit the fan. I can only see two possiblities here. 1. Dumbledore has learned that Harry will be expelled and the girls decided to join him in exile and this is merely a cover story to protect them or 2. They are dead and the supposed accident was caused by Death Eaters or DE wannabees. If it's 2, then Harry is about to go on the warpath. Can't wait for chapter 11 to see what's what. Keep it coming!!!!!

Christopher L. Estep posted a comment on Friday 16th September 2005 1:52pm

They had best hope that this is just another rumour; else Hogwarts will *literally* be torn down, stone by stone. The sort of people that have even *dared* to perpetrate such a travesty will have earned Harry's everlasting wrath. Harry has literally *nothing* to live for, should this prove true. However, Harry would be so pissed as to do a Samson on Tom and the wizarding world *as a whole*.

Lord Koronos posted a comment on Friday 16th September 2005 12:34pm

YOU BASTARD!!!!!

Now that that is out of my system, congratulations on such a spectacular cliffhanger! I don't review stories often, only when they are really bad, or really good, and this definately falls into the latter category! I sincerly hope it doesn't take as long as it has been for the next chapter to be posted. But aslong as it is of the same quality as your previous installments, I won't complain about the period of time till the update.

Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading much more from you over the years (perhaps even some original and published works?)

Lord Kronos

Shannon posted a comment on Friday 16th September 2005 12:14pm

TELL ME YOU'RE KIDDING?!!!! Its all a mistake, something that they ladies cooked up, otherwise Harry is going to completely destroy the entire wizarding world (starting with Malfoy). I mean really, the ladies keep him grounded and that is actually the best part of the story (aside from the soon to come NC-17 goodness), plus I don't think that Dumbledore would not keep an eye on them since Harry is not there anyway, would he?

david abbey posted a comment on Friday 16th September 2005 10:44am

ahh, folks?
this sounds a lot like jeconais's story "white knight, gray queen". are we poaching here?
bigD

William Fowler posted a comment on Friday 16th September 2005 10:10am

NO! You unmitigated a#$)@$)! How did that happen! No, poor scarhead... now he's gonna not have anything to live for. Maybe he needs to go kill Voldemort now and get it over with.

I'm so hurt... GREAT PLOT TWIST! YAY!

Skip posted a comment on Friday 16th September 2005 10:05am

Great chapter! You are evil though. To leave it like that. If it is true, then I think that Harry would end up destroying the entire Malfoy and Weasley families as well as do severe damage to Hogwarts.

Erik posted a comment on Friday 16th September 2005 9:59am

This is not a howler, yet...
I'm not sure if this is a plot twist to get Ginny back to Harry or you checking our bloodpressure via a fake newspaper article to get Harry into the open and in Danger.
I will continue reading, i'm liking your other writing too much, to just drop this story. (and yeah, I like most of Heinlein too).
So when do you think the next chapter might be out?

Alorkin posted a comment on Friday 16th September 2005 9:54am

A killer cliffy. I've been following this since the first chapter, last year. I can't believe you killed off the girls! You have just created a mindless revenge machine. The next chapter promises to be filled with hate and rage. Draco is going to die in a most unpleasant fashion, which is what I believe he deserves. Alorkin

Greg posted a comment on Friday 16th September 2005 9:41am

Grrrrr...
How can you leave us like this!!!!
This is a great chapter. I really like the word "sheeple". :-) It's just really fun to say.
Keep up the good work and update again soon.

JH posted a comment on Friday 16th September 2005 9:28am

Ay Carumba... I read through 3/4 of the chapter thinking that you were crazy for being concerned about getting howlers from people... but that last paragraph! (This is not a howler btw) I love this story and the way you're portraying the darker side of people's personalities and pettiness. Can't wait for the next chap tho!

verahsa posted a comment on Friday 16th September 2005 9:15am

Uhhhh.... great story until the end there... I sincerely hope there's something of a "twist" with this, as if not this'll end up making Harry into a kill-all machine by psychotrauma alone.

Beyond that, as always, i'm looking forward to more.

Brad posted a comment on Wednesday 7th September 2005 1:12pm

Have I already left a review? Anyway, skimming this prior to the new chapter 9, thought I'd say (again?) how clever Pansy is to come up with that way to get Harry out of the oath's binding.

s h l o m o 1 1 1 posted a comment on Wednesday 31st August 2005 4:42am

i have been waiting for an update for this story from the first time that i read it a year and a half ago ( i think)
update soon, i just love this story and i cant wait to see what they will do to the ferret

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Sunday 28th August 2005 6:44pm

It was just getting good. Where's the rest?

brad posted a comment on Saturday 6th August 2005 1:24am

Enjoying the story. However I was a bit confused with this chapter; I think it could have been made much more clear, and earlier on, that Harry had A) taken part in a *wizard's oath*, whcih B) prevented him from speaking about his rape, for fear of the repercussions of the oath, which C) were undefined. I felt for most of the chapter that Harry was protecting his agressor BY HIS OWN CHOICE, not that he was prevented to do so by a magically-enforced promise. Half-way through I was thinking it was an oath, but that didn't really get stated/confirmed until near the end, where Pansy deduces that Draco likewise swore an oath not to harm the girls (presumeably the only reason Harry would have let him have his way).

I thought Pansy's idea was very clever, by the way, and a novel approach to 'using' a wizard's oath that I haven't seen before. I just feel that you could have made it clearer that it was such an oath, and maybe described the repercussions of such an oath, earlier in the chapter or story. Or perhaps you have, in preceding chapters, and I'm just thick ... it's been a while since I read the earlier sections.

Just my thoughts after reading this latest part. Thanks for the story thus far!