Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Alan Williams posted a comment on Saturday 13th January 2007 2:43pm

Hi, Over all I liked this story quit well, but I have one question? There were four bed rooms, Head boy and girl, Luna and Pansy. Where was Susan staying????

kainboa posted a comment on Monday 25th December 2006 6:24am

i just finished reading this fic and i have only one thing to say.

Brilliant!

Cassandra Black posted a comment on Monday 11th December 2006 12:55pm

Why the fuck is Harry always raped in your stories?

Kinsfire replied:

So you've only read this one and Paradigm Shift so far?

Muirnin Cocan posted a comment on Saturday 11th November 2006 11:31am

Hey Keith,

*grin* Ok, so as I was working on my NaNoWriMo Project ... cleaning house and also reading Dorothy's 2006 entry ... I realized that you had finally completed LAPFTA ... and I am guessing that this years entry for NaNo is your Burning sequel ... well I told Dorothy that I would postpone reading yours but not postpone reading hers *GRIN* sorry, girls perogagtive you know.

Anyway, I finally finished LAPFTA and I will TRY and start Burning ... since there isn't a new chapter of Addams Family Values yet. I'm having fun with my NaNoWrimo Project and actually found a way to include some of my past storylines into my new storyline ... *GRIN* so don't be surprised if you see Keith or Dorothy or Bob or Alyx in there as well as Ted and Madge (I'm borrowing from Aaran now too!)

I actually have a Post HBP storyline worked out that is amusing and weird and the funkiest part is that the Prologue is actually my Dreamtime Disclaimer that is over 1400 words long! *LOL* I don't know if I will ever post the story on NaNo or not, but I will write the thing...

Keep up the writing and I look forward to reading the sequel Sir Kinsfire (For you and Dorothy are now dubbed my Garden Gnomes!)

As Always,
Muirnin - Queen Mum etc.

Kinsfire replied:

If we are officially the Queen Mum's Garden Gnomes, then we must have our Pointy Hats! Where are our Pointy Hats? *grin*

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Wednesday 8th November 2006 6:20am

This is a review of the last two chapters collectively. I liked the fact that Voldemorts death happened in a bathroom. Let alone a girls bathroom. Poetic justice really that it was probably the same place he had his first kill. Allbeit through the basilisk when he was still in school. That was quite original using that bathroom not a very epic setting though. It did work!

Not sure about no fatalities by the Hogwarts defenders its a little far fetched!! Some of the character interaction is a little mushy, but I sitll do think that you "adult" scenes are usually quite well done.

Looking forward to the sequel

Monkey

Bobboky posted a comment on Saturday 4th November 2006 4:21pm

interesting

Robin Westerly posted a comment on Saturday 4th November 2006 4:05am

UUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
CCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you,
so much

John Fitzgerald posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 1:40am

That was a great story. Thanks.

Anaknisatanas posted a comment on Wednesday 1st November 2006 2:15pm

YAY!!! I loved this story so much and am so happy to see it finished. Personally I can't wait for the sequel. I love how Severus and Harry are on friendly terms and that Albus is now filling a grandfather role for Harry. I can't wait to see Harry's kids born (if that will happen in the sequel).

I'm curious about what happened to Draco and Narcissa and also if Remus and Tonks will get married. It would be interesting for Hermione or Harry and Severus to come up with a psuedo-cure for Remus.

Will Harry possibly become a teacher? Or is it possible for all his wives to become teachers or researchers or something of that nature? I think Harry would make a good Headmaster, just based on how much the castle likes him.

I was sad to not see any more of Remus or Tonks or Dobby. It also would have been nice to see more involvement with the goblins.

I loved the claymore explanation and how well Harry and his wives got things together. Nice twist having the Dark Tiddler (good nickname by the way) come up through the Chamber. Including Myrtle was also a very nice touch.

The Resident posted a comment on Wednesday 1st November 2006 10:27am

An excellent story (as always). I had a good laugh at the second to last paragraph. I'd give good money to see that pensive memory myself. Keep up the excellent writing. I'll be eagerly awaiting Burning Day.

KenF posted a comment on Wednesday 1st November 2006 10:20am

You made it! Congratulations! I enjoyed this story quite a lot, thanks for sharing it with us.

KenF posted a comment on Wednesday 1st November 2006 10:19am

I just keep shuddering at how unprintably LOUD a 50 would be indoors. I've shot them outdoors and the noise is brutal. I like your use of the ghosts, and Myrtal's release.

IssaBissa posted a comment on Wednesday 1st November 2006 4:22am

A very good ending to a very good story!!!! I loved it!!!!! You are such a wonderful writer and I always love to read your work! Keep it up!!!!

scott2 posted a comment on Tuesday 31st October 2006 6:55pm

enjoyed this chapter but will be rereading the entire thing in one sitting sooner rather then later :)

djo posted a comment on Tuesday 31st October 2006 6:19pm

Grande finale - looking forward to the sequel

Joshua Starnes posted a comment on Tuesday 31st October 2006 9:07am

Of all of your fics, this one is probably the best.

Shadow High Angel posted a comment on Tuesday 31st October 2006 9:00am

Love the way you chose to wind up the story and i am very happy there will be a sequel, can't wait to begin reading it.

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Tuesday 31st October 2006 5:07am

Nice wrap up. Good job.

Hope you get into a habit of finishing more stories (ducks and runs).

Thank you for creating this, and sharing your time, talent, and imagination with us.

Tom A.

Joshua Starnes posted a comment on Tuesday 31st October 2006 4:25am

Why doesn't anyone besides Harry ever seem to suffer from any sort of post-traumatic stress issues?

The reasoning that seems to be made in the story is that because of his upbringing Harry is more sensitive to and more susceptible to that sort of thing, but that doesn't with jive with the reported affects of PTSS which is just as likely to affect a stable person from a good upbringing as it would an emotionally unstable (or at least less stable) person from a bad upbringing.

Teresa Lynne posted a comment on Tuesday 31st October 2006 4:25am

ah.......it was great to see Harry and his family starting to pick up their lives after the well deserved end of the Dark Tiddler and company! I'm looking forward to the sequel! Thanks for the story!