Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Ashley Drury posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 8:29am

Great story. I keep looking for follow up chapters.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 7:52am

Outstanding, nicely done.

gunny

gaul2000 posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 6:14am

Enjoyed the work, byes

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 5:57am

I like this story. Its silly at times, but I like the way you had Neville standing up to his Grandmother and then Lucius Malfoy.

As an author do you have a thing about Hermione and libraby fantasies! lol!

Looking forward to a nuked Moldieshorts!

Keep up the good work and update this one! (and all the rest!!)

Monkey

freakyfinger posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 5:54am

They must have huge reserves of will power . . . If I was part of that link, I'd have followed them into that bedroom . . .

MichelleG posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 5:43am

Great chapter. I can't wait for the next one.

Davideg posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 3:00am

this story is great keep up the fantastic work

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 2:27am

Nice, though I'm curious to see how the mess with Neville and his gran shakes loose. She was being a bit of a bitch on wheels, wasn't she? All I can say is any chapter that involves a Malfoy getting blown through a wall and urinated on is a good one. Great job, thank you.

Particle_Accelerator posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 1:52am

Good chapter Kinsfire, but one mistake I think... I thought that at this point in the story only Luna was pregnant, and Hermione was trying to become so. You stated that two were pregnant and hopefully a third would be also after the library. So, when did susan become pregnant?

Sonicdale posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 1:51am

Dare I type it?
This is Kinsfire, Keith, we're talking about here.
It could work. He's a rational person.
He can string sentences together coherently.
Maybe he can take it.
I certainly hope so.

Ahem.

Mr. Keith. I respectfully submit that this story could be stripped of the explicit sex and the story and plot wouldn't suffer. You've given us a great bond between Harry and his wives. I wonder if you could or even would do it.

Just a thought. Not really expecting you to do so, but I had to put the idea down.

Loved the Neville interaction. Hope to see him more. Hermione's shield idea is going to factor into the end of the story - I only hope it's not too much of a MacGuffin.

Good work. Looking forward to the next chapter.

KLGreen posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 1:11am

That means that Susan is having a baby?
I liked it very much especially the part with Ginny

c3markh posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 12:39am

Love the chapter and I am glad to see the story continuing on. Thanks for writing.

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 12:32am

Another fantasmic chapter. I hope Ginny was truely sorry. Becuase I won't feel sorry for her if she wasn't. Keep up the good work.

'Mione

red jacobson1 posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 12:17am

nice! good to see another chapter of this story, keith.

red

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 12:11am

Well, Lucius Malfoy, I hate to tell you that Neville Longbottom actually grew a SPINE this school year! (Whoever would have thought that Lucius Malfoy would lose a War of Words to *any* Longbottom, let alone Neville? And in public, no less!) "You talk down to everyone in the world, and even a *mosquito* is your better." - Neville Longbottom. Definitely choice.

DJ Rodriguez posted a comment on Wednesday 28th June 2006 11:36pm

^_^ Thanks for the update. It would appear that things are moving quite pleasently now. I want to see more soon though! Keep it up!

John Wilburn posted a comment on Wednesday 28th June 2006 10:40pm

Dear Keith,
Another winning chapter, I really look forward to your updates.
John

Nightwing510 posted a comment on Wednesday 28th June 2006 10:35pm

I enjoyed reading your story. I laughed where the Dog pedd on Lucius Malfoy. And when the woman caused soap bubbles to come out of his mouth. Please update soon.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 28th June 2006 10:26pm

Neville standing up to Lucius was almost as heavenly as the beagle. The shagging shield idea was so funny. Good chapter, as always.

n4zhg posted a comment on Wednesday 28th June 2006 9:41pm

Good chapter, just some continuity issues.

Harry is saying two maybe three wives are pregnant, but in the last chapter only Luna was confirmed.

Also, shouldn't it be Ravenclaw apologizing and not Hufflepuff? Not many of the Puffs turned on Harry from what I remember.