Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Wednesday 25th March 2009 6:33pm

Author Notes: Never fear- there IS a reason Lily is acting the way shi is...



Well, could you please hurry up and update, so we can see what that reason is, and not want to spank Lily into the next millenium?

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Tuesday 24th March 2009 4:46pm

Must you keep deluding yourself, Albie? God I feel so sorry for him, all his good intentions flushed down the loo. Poor everyone

Elfwyn posted a comment on Thursday 5th March 2009 12:13pm

A very well written fic. Both the original section and the continuation. Harry having his parents return like this is truly a unique fic, as is Harry's attitude, which I think is just about perfect. It is not the whiny I got my parents back and forgive all bit nor a Harry that acts as if he's had parents all along. I hope you continue this as I can't wait to find out what has crawled up Lily's butt. Although I am sure James and Lily should have problems because they too have been imprisoned even if it was a nice place with no dementors.

Rob Shell posted a comment on Tuesday 27th January 2009 12:24pm

I love rereading this story, but i can't think of any reason for Lily to be acting like this, except maybe shock or something left over from the wards where Albus locked them away. I hope you write more on this soon though.

Cheers,
Rob

dennisud posted a comment on Friday 23rd January 2009 6:13am

You have GOT to continue this one, I mean you have such a differing Lilly returned from the dead so to speak. I see at least a dozen more chapters to go so please continue!

dennisud

kyoshi711 posted a comment on Monday 19th January 2009 8:24am

Great story. When are you thinking of finishing it?

Ariel Schnee posted a comment on Saturday 20th December 2008 6:44pm


MORE! MORE! MORE! PLEASE! I WANT SOME!

warmonger12z posted a comment on Wednesday 19th November 2008 5:53am

And we'd like to find out what it is!!!!! Please, Kinsfire - put us out of our misery!

Anansii posted a comment on Wednesday 15th October 2008 7:55pm

MacIntyre! Love it... Keep up the good work.

mathiasgranger posted a comment on Monday 13th October 2008 11:28am

How is the next chapter of this one coming along?

The whole Lily thing is dubious, and Umbridge managing the imperius on Amelia Bones is laughable. Perhaps Draco is actually more powerful than Dumbledore?

Giving the bad guys all of the cards makes for boring reading...

Vilkath posted a comment on Wednesday 10th September 2008 7:37pm

Hmm hard chapter to swallow imo, I never could believe a 'good' but misguided Dumbledoor story unless he ignored Harry's problems. Plausible denile and all that. It takes a cold or evil Dumbledoor to do what he has done and know about it, NOTHING explains his favoritism towards death eaters. His blind eye treatment of snape, draco and such in school nearly breeds more death eaters one after another.

Which really conflicts with any thing he suposivly doing for the light.

Vilkath posted a comment on Wednesday 10th September 2008 7:15pm

Not bad, little more evil Dumbledoor then canon but hey the man is pretty bad. All though I almost say Harry's parents are just as bad to leave and never so much as pick up a newspaper. I mean how much do you have to keep your head in the sand to not know about the boy who lived, fall of Voldemort or anything as major as that?

Plus the ritual they did, swear on their souls and magic to protect Harry and then they abandon him at the words of Dumbledoor without so much as checking up on it. Shouldn't they be stripped of their souls and magic for failing to protect him? I know several chapters of this already out but I kind of hope that it doesn't turn into some sappy reunion later for the Potters after 15+ years of neglect on their part.

Fantastic Fox posted a comment on Thursday 4th September 2008 10:46pm

Fantastic story, it was worth the waiting. Keep on with your great work.
Greetings from germany,
Fox

Milarqui posted a comment on Sunday 31st August 2008 4:01am

Yep, wishful thinking. It must be your wishful thinking that Harry might even love Hermione as something different from a sister... Unfortunately for you (or fortunately, depending on what ship you really like, H/G or H/Hr), and fortunately for me and people like me, who are true fans of Harry Potter, the good couples stand out against the slander and lies those people who call themselves H/Hr shippers, R/L shippers and other assortments of fauna that don't realize of the falsehood of those kind of beliefs.

Anyway, I hope you don't feel insulted, just telling you what I thought.

P.D: Oh, and don't count on me to read any story with a H/Hr, it's a gross and nearly incestuous relationship.

Kinsfire replied:

Reviews like this always puzzle me. The story is rather blatantly classified as a Harry/Hermione story, and yet someone goes to the trouble to point out that they are disturbed by it. Personally, I always thought that until the train wreck that was the last two books, Harry and Hermione made more sense than Harry/FanGirl.

But, your opinion is your own, and I respect that. But in response, I say that fanfiction does not exist to simply parrot everything the original author said, it is there to explore new areas and what ifs.

However, I do reserve the right to laugh at you for the religious overtones of your review.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Tuesday 26th August 2008 3:45pm

Does anyone recognize the way Lily is acting? (We've seen it before, in canon in fact, and from another character. And it *wasn't* Petunia.) *This* Harry is older, and angrier by far, then when he witnessed this same sort of behavior before. Also, Harry said that if Lily makes him choose between her and Hermione, Lily would lose. (Lily would likely lose twice, as James would likely walk away as well.) Still, I'm wondering exactly what the root cause is for Lily's Churlishness.

m4rk6 posted a comment on Sunday 24th August 2008 7:56pm

The last 2 chapters had me scratching my head in confusion. Where did this Lily Potter come from? The plot point just came out of nowhere, perhaps its the same thing that's happening to Amelia Bones, but I don't know. It just feels contrived, sorry.

And you seem to be tying it to the fact that Lily is an Evans and she and Petunia are similar. That may be so, but Petunia doted on her son, yes she was horrid to Harry, but not to Dudley.

The previous author wrote Lily in a rather positive light. At least that's how it read to me. All of a sudden you change her. That's where I get confused.

Anyway, I can't wait to find out what exactly is affecting Lily and Amelia.

witowsmp posted a comment on Tuesday 29th July 2008 9:56am

This has been a good story so far, and I look forward to the next chapter.

I had hoped that the Grangers hadn't died when the attack was described.

I'm unclear how Amelia Bones has lost her career, unless everyone believes she tried to attack Harry.

I wonder who's making Lily act that way.

I wonder if Snape is going to tell the Ministry that Dumbledore kidnapped the Potters for 15 years and lied to everybody about it, and purposely put Harry in an abusive home. It would get Dumbledore arrested and Harry would feel humiliated.

Carol Layland posted a comment on Saturday 12th July 2008 9:12am

Hi, Quite some time ago I read this story for the first time and then I lost it. I am very glad to have found it again and I appreciate how well you have done to pick it up and write more onto another's work. Your ideas are wonderful and the scenes that your write are so close to the way things would work out in real life that it makes the story quite believable. I will have trouble waiting for the next chapter of the story.

Ezra'eil posted a comment on Wednesday 9th July 2008 2:48pm

This fic is good and all, but I can't seem to get to Kinsfire.net, is there another posting site for Family Matters?

Tabi posted a comment on Saturday 28th June 2008 2:19pm

Maternal instincts to the fore...ouch.