Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Chris Williams posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 7:57pm

Yeah you can sure tell the diff between your chaps and the ones by the previous author.

ashmo21 posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 7:30pm

God Damn it No!!! I'm really starting to hate Lily. You're not really going to let them put the relationship on the back burner are you??? I can't wait for the next update.

slickrcbd posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 6:52pm

I think I've tried every character encoding in my browser (it's possible to miss one, given how buryed they are), and can't clean this text up. I'm getting odd chracters where there should be quotation marks and apostrophes. The easiest way to fix this would be to change the options in your word processor to use standard quotes instead of the "intelligent quotes" or "smart quotes", then reupload the chapter.

fountaam posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 6:36pm

Weird symbols instead of punctuation marks in my browser. Firefox.

DJ posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 5:01pm

Holly c*ap What's up? I have to reread the Previous chapters to see what is going on why is his mom such a bi*ch? I really hope you keep this one going so we can see what is up with her. Thanks for the X-MAS gift and update as soon as you can Keith & thanks.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 4:12pm

Whoa!! Now that's quite a chapter. I wonder if Lily realizes just what she's setting up, especially as it gives Tom a crack he can work at widening and exploiting. I did love James' parting comment, there; methinks he's going to be sleeping on the couch for a while, but it's in a good cause (leastways I think he'd see it that way).

I can definitely feel for both Harry & Hermione, it's not a pleasant situation at all. One does hope that Lily will manage to remove her head for where it's up and locked, but it's going to require eating a whole banquet of crow and I don't know if her pride's up to that.

uberwald posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 3:57pm

Good story still, but there's something wrong w/ the encoding -- “ is coming up instead of a quote, i think.

IceBlades posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 3:57pm

Interesting chapter. It has been quite some time since I have seen an update on this story. I hope that you are planning on focusing on it more from here on out. If not, then I'd be happy to wait.

Happy Writing!

David Thacker posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 3:43pm

That was great what I could read of it it had some odd fonts.Here is the first oart that it starts at.à ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Ã…"All right, settle down,à ¢Ã¢â€š ¬? she said. à ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Ã…"Today starts a new age for the students of Hogwarts. The previous class learned it, and now, so shall you. Today you begin to actually learn the whys and wherefores of pPotions brewing and creation, rather than simply following the written recipe like a mindless drone.à ¢Ã¢â€š ¬?

Wolfric posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 3:43pm

Good chapter. This is certainly a different Lily than I expected. Not that that is a bad thing. I await further installments to see where we wind up. Thanks for writing. W.

Prince Charon posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 3:35pm

Interesting. Someone needs to smack Lily, though. Maybe Dumbledore could get Slughorn to teach Potions. Perhaps just the upper years.

Thank you for updating.

More soon, please.

daewos posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 3:19pm

Like everyone else I would point out the problems with punctuation marks, the strange symbols make it hard to read.

I have to be honest and say that I do not see where the hateful attitude of Lily has come from - it does not seem to sit right, for some reason. While you are drawing the character quite differently from what we may expect, it seems too far from any expectation. I was actually tempted to stop towards the end as it made very unpleasant reading. On saying that, I will be carrying on with future chapters to see if the reasons for her behaviour become clearer

Robert Owen posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 3:15pm

Lily Wins? I very seriously doubt that. Problem is, that she's just made an enemy of her son and his girlfriend and their friends, student and faculty. Not a wise idea.

Robert

Michael Foerster posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 3:10pm

Very high on the emotional roller-coaster. Tight telling, and good characterization.
But please do an re-upload and pay close attention to the punctuation. as they are now (2007-12-25 23:00 GMT), the punctuation is quite unreadable.

black_kitten34 posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 2:52pm

I think you need to repost this chapter, it has characters making it hard to read. throws the flow all off.

Jeff Bernstein posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 2:18pm

It sounds like someone has done something to Lily, I'm guessing Snape. I am glad your back

merf425 posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 1:40pm

At first I was glad to see an update on this fic, as I loved Liz's version and have been interested as to where you were going to take it. And I did enjoy parts of it, but Lily's newfound hatred of Hermione is completely unbelievable. I hope to high Heaven that this is some sort of magical effect because otherwise it matches nothing of how you've set up the character so far. I've seen her protective, yes, but not to such an outrageous degree against someone so many others are defending.

Mary Morley posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 1:37pm

Interesting that your Lily is a bit of a bitch, but then what kind of wife would repeatedly send her husband out to see what kind of spell damage he gets trying to go through the front gate? I hope for Harry's sake that someone can make her see reason, or at least curb her unpleasant actions.

radar posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 1:34pm

youve got to fix the chap, there is a problem with the punctuation or something.

Great chapter. I really can't wait to see the conclusion of this between Harry and Lily. Keep it up.

The Midnight Poster posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 1:23pm

What the heck? Is there something in the air in the Potions classroom to make a professor a git?

I can't even guess how this is going to be resolved but I'm looking forward to reading it.