Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th August 2011 2:31am

Oh Severus! How could you? <sigh> As for Harry inheriting I think it is terrific! I like the idea of Harry wishing Ragnok well. Nice scene with Griphook as well.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th August 2011 2:18am

Oh Severus! <sigh> Actually what Lily did pushed him over the edge I guess.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th August 2011 2:08am

I agree with this description of Molly. I really can see it.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th August 2011 1:57am

Totally awesome! Now find a way to bring back Sirius from the Veil!

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th August 2011 1:45am

Truly superb! I hope the old goat really gets his just desserts! The only thing wrong with that ward is that it didn't hold the caster accountable as well. Judgement of Blood! Albus was just as guilty of the abuse as the Dursleys.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th August 2011 1:22am

What a great idea! I love it! I hope you gut Albus like the git he is or stuff him in Azkaban with the Dementors for years.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Tuesday 9th August 2011 9:30am

Excellent! Somebody is finally getting their head on straight.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Tuesday 9th August 2011 9:20am

No you didn't!

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Tuesday 9th August 2011 9:12am

Superb start!

ladyimmortal posted a comment on Tuesday 7th June 2011 1:51am

I'd really love to see an update to this.

I really, really, REALLY want to know why Lily doesn't like Hermione - all she's doing is making me want to rip her red hair out - by the roots - and then feed it to her....

malimed posted a comment on Saturday 30th April 2011 11:03pm

OMG!!! They're alive!!!

And whyyyy is Lily acting this way? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

So good!

malimed posted a comment on Saturday 30th April 2011 10:51pm

this is a great story, and i felt that the handover between authors was fairly seamless (something that is very hard to do). i don't like what you're doing to lily here, though. i'm really hoping that there's some kind of hex or curse on her, because slapping your child is a big deal. the fact that he was abused previously makes it an even bigger deal. i think it would be appropriate for her to talk seriously with hermione and even for her to talk to harry about her concerns. i think it would even be appropriate for them to argue about it. i don't like where you're taking the character, though.

Mionefan posted a comment on Thursday 27th January 2011 10:50pm

I wasn't going to comment on this chapter, but I feel that I must. Most people (fan fiction writers) have always thought/written that Lily was a much better woman than you've portrayed in this chapter. I, however, tend to agree that Petunia and Harry were exhibiting an Evans trait. Harry's angst driven year (OOTP) proved he had a temper and we know that Petunia had one, although I liked to think that was partly Vernon's fault. Lily has been shown through Snape's pensieve memories to have a temper, but against her own son, that soon, might be a bit of a stretch. I can see the fine line of a mother's jealousy over a girl about to replace his mother, so I say, well written and spot on.

Mionefan posted a comment on Thursday 27th January 2011 9:39pm

I'm surprised I haven't read this excellent piece before. It has a few elements of another story I've read in that James and Lily survived and were told Harry had died, but I really like this version. Very few spelling errors, so that's always a plus and it's well written and logical. The only item I could find fault with was Remus curling up with Harry as a werewolf. That shouldn't work, even with wolfsbane according to canon. A minor point though, so not really a criticism.

kyoshi posted a comment on Tuesday 25th January 2011 1:17pm

Great story, lots of angst. It's great to see a story were Lily isn't all goodness and light but a normal person with petty faults. Is this story going to continue? Like to see Harry having other girls chasing him such as some Slytherins.

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Monday 1st November 2010 4:15pm

So, any word on updates for this one? I am greatly enjoying it, as this is not a plot I've seen elsewhere, and for one I can't wait to see more.

Riven posted a comment on Thursday 26th August 2010 2:07am

i dont suppose there is an update coming anytime soon?

Dea95 posted a comment on Thursday 12th August 2010 2:44am

It's a shame that you've gotten no further with this story. I began reading it today and would not walk away from the computer until I was done. It's quite engaging and I would love to see more on it.

I've been reading quite a few of your stories in the last few days as my guy has introduced me to you and I agree with his assessment that you are a fantastic read. I hope to read more.

tealover posted a comment on Wednesday 28th July 2010 11:29am

HI,
I am so hooked on this story, I have not checked on when you posted or updated after you took over the story, I hope that you have plans to complete it. It is having more depth for the individuals with a wider range of emotions. Keep the posting coming.
Tealover

loretta537 posted a comment on Sunday 25th July 2010 1:36am

this is a great story, i cant wait to find out what happens to amelia or why lily is acting like she is