Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

MaryJane6707 posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 2:32pm

Oh crap!! Now she will be the orphan. Hermione will be devestated! I do so hope she will turn to Harry for comfort. Snape will get his in the end. They should have known he would do that. He is to petty, not to take revenge.

LoggingInSucksAss posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 2:22pm

No matter how things turn out with the Grangers, I wonder how Dumbledore will manage to justify the actions of Snape this time. And thus your part of the story begins. :)

MaryJane6707 posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 2:11pm

Fantastic! They all seem to understand how things need to go! Dumbley needs to go down, and pull Snape with him.

Oldwolf posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 1:40pm

Snape's dead. If and when it's found out he was the source of this leak there is little to no chance of Harry and Hermione both killing him.

"An eye for an eye," is how he justifies this blatant betrayal. Guess he's forgotten just how many eyes he's taken from Harry. So far Lily has repaid his blatant assault on her son's mind and Dobby has humiliated him at most three times. By the logic Snape is using, we're not even through the first class of his that Harry was in.

mathiasgranger posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 12:57pm

I just have a huge issue with this gaping plot hole that you've left us with ...or at least liz left is with.

Snape...he doesn't fit into this at all...he is Dumbledore's one failing that makes no sense...you need to thrwo some dirt on that hole with some of your new chapters.

Thanks,
Matt

Ronnie McMains posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 12:48pm

Correction: The poem you had Remus quoting (_Lily's Return_, chapter 2) was called 'The Female of the Species'. The rest of my previous review stands.

Ronnie McMains posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 12:45pm

So...just how many pieces will Harry be leaving Snape in if the Grangers are attacked? He'll realize that the only way Moldy will have known is if someone in the Order told him, and he wouldn't look very far at all for a spy...

For that matter, will he just leave Snivellus for Hermione? I don't Kipple much any more, but I'm sure it was you that had Remus quoting 'Deadlier than the Male'.

I'm so glad that this story is going to be continued! I'd been waiting (and waiting, and waiting) for Liz (I understand she's had problems, and I sympathize), because this is just too good a story to be abandoned. Keep up the good work!

riegert8 posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 12:43pm

It sad that Dumbledore is going to get away with his crimes and he so un caring that he don't mind what Harry was forced to give up

Melferd posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 12:35pm

Oh man this will not end well. Heinlein was right, NEVER kick a man in the balls unless you kill him right after.
Burrrrr.

More, soon, please???
Thanks again for taking this story and running...can't wait to see what's next!!
Mel

a_wanderer posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 12:29pm

Hmmm, I truly don't know what to say. Their treatment of Snape will cost them.

NTP

redjacobson posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 11:17am

The only thing I want to comment on; it seems unusual to see Amelia presented in an unfavorable light, she always seems to be on the side of the angels.

So, clear this up; who got to Snape first; was it Dobby or Lily? I'm still unclear on the timeline.

Looking forward to where you take this story

red

Robert Cook posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 11:12am

Once again, very glad that you are taking on this tale. And thank you for correcting the minor continuity error in the original. This works much better. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully the Granger's will be fine, and Snape's treachery will be discovered. Can't wait to find out what is wrong with Amelia. Was that really a polyjuiced Umbridge, or was Amelia under an Imperious?

DJ posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 11:07am

Snape MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! But cut his balls off first. I know this part was Liz Harrison but why is Bones so up there a*s and are you gong to keep that going? I look foward to seing what you do with this.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 10:35am

I hope that Harry sees this in a dream and Helps Hermione's parents. Then they can get rid of Snape and have Lily teach potions.

Thanks for the update

MPF

ShadeHawk posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 10:09am

Quite nice manipulative!Dumbledore story (although not evil Dumbledore one).

I just hope you would not make this fic into Harry harem (Harry/Multi) story, like almost all of your other stories, even "Death of a Hero"...

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 9:49am

Oh, crap. Severus is suggesting that the DEs go after the Grangers. That could very well be the worst (and last) thing Severus could ever do. Does he WANT to turned into a potion in his own cauldron? Quite honestly, if James or Lily don't kill him, *Harry* certainly would, and without batting an eyebrow. It could also spell disaster for Voldy, too. A pissed-off Harry is a *highly motivated* Harry, not to mention what this would do to *Hermione and Lily*. (Lest we forget, Lily is *supporting* Hermione's relationship with Harry; also, Lily was the brightest witch of her own generation. That would be one heck of a brain trust backing up Harry's own not exactly wimpy brain power *and* spell power. Harry's O in Defense wasn't merely a product of superior spell-power (though he certainly has that).)

KLGreen posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 9:42am

now comes the fun stuff.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 7:28am

Outstanding, very good chapter.

gunny

kainboa posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 3:54am

great chapter, i can just imagine dumbledores expression when he sees two sets of avada kadavra green eyes looking at him from the door.

keep up the great work :)

Prince Charon posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 3:39am

Interesting. I'm both looking forward to, and dreading, Molly's introduction to the Potters.