Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

B134 posted a comment on Thursday 31st May 2007 1:14pm

Interesting. I would be hard pressed to think of a better way to destroy the trust of someone who's mind you've entered than by sharing some of their most embarrassing and personal memories with other people.

hedwig_edwiges posted a comment on Thursday 31st May 2007 3:31am

Ok, I don't know what you had to change here.

And I will repeat the comment I made to Liz: Amelia Bones sounds like she's under Imperio or some kind of control. That brief moment she almost got free but Tonks was to immerse in the situation to note.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Tuesday 29th May 2007 2:43pm

Bummer.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Tuesday 29th May 2007 2:16pm

Bummer.

gunny

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Tuesday 29th May 2007 5:16am

Nice, though a bit shocking that it seemed to end up with Hermione's parents being killed, and if they are dead, then I hope Snape pays hard, as he's a vindictive, petty little brat, who seems to have never grown up.

Dragen posted a comment on Monday 28th May 2007 10:00pm

So we know the real prophecy, and the reason for Harry being sent to the hellhold of a home, so he to suffer in childhood, the fucking ass Dumbledore.

Here I thought that Bones was a nice and kind person, who wasn't a bigots, a shame.

Dragen posted a comment on Monday 28th May 2007 8:19pm

The ass Dumbledore, lieing to Lily and James like that, I hope that he gets what's coming to him.

I hope that Harry will learn the truth soon.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 27th May 2007 5:28pm

That was a really mean place to end the chapter. I agree with Harry more than Remus about the Potters. Albus is crazy. Great chapter. More please.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Sunday 27th May 2007 5:21pm

Ah, quite the evolving story here. I like the way everyone is having to adjust to a new dynamic in all the relationships. I hope whatever has happened to Hermione's parents won't separate her from Harry; though I notice that there's a lot unstated in the attck on that villa.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Sunday 27th May 2007 4:31pm

Well, this is a fantastic story so far, and I'm interested to see where you take it now that it's in your hands. I didn't comment earlier because I was too busy going on to the next chapter and all. Awesome that Dobby was sicced on Dumbledore (and Snapey, of course).

Prince Charon posted a comment on Sunday 27th May 2007 3:46pm

Interesting, in a rather painful way.

Please, continue.

Quizer posted a comment on Sunday 27th May 2007 2:34pm

Interesting. Of course I have to wonder which parts are you and which parts are the original author now... ;)

I wonder why Dumbledore cries so much. I never saw him as the type to cry at all. I'd probably have him show his deep-seated regret differently.

The possessions by Voldemort and the stone to drive him out are very interesting and well done. Most people forget about the possession attempt in the Ministry, but this story follows up on it. At least they have something to keep it in check.

Looking forward to the next chapter!


Quizer

in-kinsfire posted a comment on Sunday 27th May 2007 2:33pm

I feel slightly concerned about the Granger's, but from everything you have written, it really sounds like this is going to backfire horribly onto Voldemort, what with the ``should be'' and smugness and all.

Great chapter. Please continue.

Teresa Lynne posted a comment on Sunday 27th May 2007 1:10pm

Hmmmmm....I hope that the Grangers are safe! But either way Snape should be toast! It should have occured to him that he'd be high on the list of suspects if anything like that ever happened to any of Harry's friends. Here's hoping that they weren't there, and that someone takes " Snapey's " wand and shoves it in a sensative area sideways and then sets it on fire! As for Dumbledore....sigh. Honestly, I wonder how a person can have such a rep for wisdom and still be such a fool. There are many ways Harry could have grown up with adversity that didn't preclude him having his family and a loving home. Havens, just the fact that Voldemort and compamy existed and he was supposed to face them at some point could have counted. It looks like Dumbledore took the worst possible interpretation and ran with it! It's all well and good to be willing to fall on a sword for the sake of others but it's in poor taste to sacrifice people without their permission and/or knowlegde and then still feel that you're justified by doing it! I hope that McGonagall and company make his life a terror until he realizes exactly where he screwed up! I also wonder if he'll tell Hermione " it's for the greater good" if her parent's have been injured and/or killed and they realize Snape is behind it? I also liked seeing how Harry and the others are bonding..... they'll all make mistakes as they build they family that Dumbledore stole from them; but the caring is there and has strong roots.High fives to Tonks and Remus, and I hope that they find out what happened to the real Amelia Bones soon! Thanks for continuing this story, and I'm looking forward to the next chapters!

KLGreen posted a comment on Sunday 27th May 2007 9:06am

Snape is going to die

curalium lacrimo posted a comment on Sunday 27th May 2007 8:14am

I don't like hermione as a character, it is rare i find a story in which i enjoy how the character is written, so when i say i dont like hermione in this one, it's really not suprising. Other than that I have enjoyed it so far and understand that as so far it's been mostly not your own story, I was wondering if you are changing any of the characterisations?

James Barber posted a comment on Sunday 27th May 2007 5:28am

Hey sorry about my earlier stupidity! I realize shortly after your email to me that I failed to check a mere micro-meter below your story to see that you had permission from the author.

Now that's out of the way, thank god someone as good as you is taking over this story, its way to good to just lie dormant in the abandon stories file.

As to this new chapter, umm as usually up to your standards but whats with the cliffie? Now then you need the villa the deatheaters destroyed to be something important enough to get the international something or other to come into the scrap and this will piss off voldie so much that it will actually make him scared for the first time!

Alorkin posted a comment on Sunday 27th May 2007 4:55am

This Voldemort is a lot nastier than JKR's. He's intelligent and ruthless, with plenty of 'cruel' to spice things up. Nice touch with Bella. too bad he didn't kill her.

Dumbledore is stuck in a conundrum. He regrets his actions, but knows that given the same conditions, he'd follow th same path. Does that make him bad, or does it make him a general.

Remus may or may not havebeen put of line. Chewing out James and Lily in the manner he did, was particularly mean hearted, even if he thought they deserved t. He's more focused on the fact that they weren't there, than the fact that after fifteen years, they were.

Tonks is a brave women.She's willing to fight the injustice of bigots rather than knuckle under., Good girl! sez I!

Well, that was a nice little cliffy! That had t be your work, Keith. Of course, nobody said that Doctor's Granger were IN the villa at the time. the Light was clearly an automatic. *Snicker! Stupid wizards!* Let's hope Harry was able to warn them away. IF not, the story has just gotten much harder.

As always, I eagerly await the next chapter of 'Wishful Thinking'. Alorkin

Milygo posted a comment on Sunday 27th May 2007 4:45am

That was too short! Just kidding. I love how you have Harry, James, and Lily getting used to one another. Remus is great, I love how he's looking over Harry. Great addition to the story. I can't wait for more.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Sunday 27th May 2007 1:45am

Yay! Excellent chapter!
The reunion shouldn't be all smooth sailing, and the Potters' immaturity is appropriate.
I am concerned about the possession thing, as it proves Albus right, to a point, and where did Hermione get that stone?
Lily needs to hold some occlumency lessons ASAP.
Nice little cliffy with the Grangers. I hope they survive, join the others, and teach Lily and James how to be better parents.
Keep up the wonderful job.