Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Christopher Angel posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 5:53am

Kinsfire, thank you *so* much for taking over this work. It was one I was particularly sad to see discontinued, and of the authors out there, I'm most confident in your ability to take it to a fitting conclusion.

Patches posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 3:27am

So now the order knows that Harry isn't safe at Privet Dr. That and that Dumbledore is hiding his head in the sand. He is not listening to people that know better than he does. But now the order has Sirius will and it makes Remus and Molly and Arthur Harry's leagal guardians. That is so much better than Dumbledore. I can't believe what Dumbledore did to Harry and Neville. Thank you for this story. It is really good and I look forward to the rest of the story. pms

kainboa posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 1:00am

great chapter as usual, can't wait to see how dumbledore reacts to the news about the wards and the will.

keep up the great work :)

djo posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 10:14pm

I haven't read the story before - it's great! I hope you will post the rest of the first 7 chapters very soon and am looking forward to yours!

Looks like some major Dumble bashing ahead - I love it!

Malaskor posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 10:09pm

This was and still is a fantastic story. I just wish you would already post your continuation - the anticipation is killing me... :D

morriganscrow posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 7:44pm

This is a beauty!
I am so enjoying these chapters - I can hardly wait until you take up the tale.

MaryJane6707 posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 3:33pm

Wow, that is a really incredible way to explain why Neville didn't have his parents power. I also love how everbody is finally rebelling against him. I mean everyone follows him like sheep. It would be nice if they could think for themselves!

Ken Warner posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 12:41pm

great story - but I am glad I hadn't seen the original posting if it was abandon for long period.

thanks for taking it over and finishing it.
warmest regards

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 10:53am

H has NEVER been protected by stupid wards. Has NEVER called PD HOME. Has ALWAYS been "My Aunt and Uncle's House."

FUcking Fucking Dumbledore. Kill the old meddler.

curalium lacrimo posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 9:36am

wonderful, i can't wait for more.

JoFarries posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 9:06am

Evil, evil, evil! Leaving a cliffie like this!

I'm enjoying this story tremendously! You simply need to update faster!

Your fans demand more! (tee hee!)

Jo F.

Prince Charon posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 8:35am

Very interesting. I don't think I've ever seen the original fic, but the writer is good. (I do wonder how many people will ignore the Ubiquitous Note and bitch at you, though.)

Jeremy DuCharme posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 8:33am

Second he speaks of it as the D’s home, not his, protection disappears.



So the Blood Wards were down since, oh when Harry was two or three?

Ivy_Snowe posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 7:51am

Well, this is one hell of a start. I've read your other fics so I know that you'll be able to continue this one very nicely. I'm looking forward to it. Cheers.

~Ivy

ace posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 7:31am

I read this story last night by the original author. I'm anxious to see where you take this after the eighth chapter.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 7:25am

*snicker* Dumbles does seem to be neglectful of the basic details, doesn't he? Methinks this Dumbledore is going to regret a lot of things, the least of which will be getting caught, before this story is over. It would also appear that he doesn't realize, yet, just how many folk he's alienated by his ways.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 6:21am

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian DumbAsADoor, what in the name of all that's holy (and quite a few things that aren't!) have you done? You are looking like an older clone of *Cornelius Fudge* (and do you really want to be thought of in the same category as *that* idiot?)!

1. First off, you bound Neville's magic at age one. Granted, it was at the behest of Alice Longbottom, but as someone that had his *own* magic bound, even temporarily, you know firsthand the risks of such a binding. (Worse; unbinding Neville's magic nearly killed him.)

2. Second, you sent Harry to lie with magic-hating Muggles. The fact that they hated magic should certainly have been obvious to you (Sirius knew, Remus knew, even *Minerva* knew; obviously you've had the Dursleys under watch for a while now, given Minerva's comment right when you dropped Harry off there as a not-even-two-year-old. Worst sort of Muggles, indeed; since when do you NOT listen to Minerva?).

3. You put *blood wards* around 4 Privet. All well and good under normal circumstances. However, said wards were in trouble merely by what is known (£2).

4. Harry's fourth year and the Tri-Wizard Tournament: *Harry himself* told you that Voldy used *his blood* as part of the procedure to give him a body again before he wound up in the hospital wing (but after bringing the body of Cedric Diggory back to the castle). Given 2 and 3, the blood wards are Seriously Screwed (as Sirius correctly concluded, and Bill, who is a curse/ward-breaker for Gringott's, concurred in). Harry should NOT have been sent back to Privet Drive after that.

Frank Hacklander posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 6:18am

you know, i went back and read the first eight chapters of thegoldenseraphim's original story. wow! i am glad you are taking up the challenge, esp as it will be interesting to see how you treat snape, bones et al in the wake of their actions in chapter 8. is there a problem uploading more than one chapter a day or are you editing the original before uploading? looking forward to your twists on a great tale...

Adam posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 6:17am

Thanks for the authors note, it explains why I keep thinking I have read this before :) thought I was going nuts lol.

Glad to see that this has been picked up again, Liz made a good choice in asking you to continue it. So I will be looking forward to seeing what you do.

Amamama posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 5:45am

Uh-oh. Ouch, ouch, ouch. I just hope and pray they'll get Harry out soon enough. And where are Lily and James? It's James who's inherited everything, not Harry - when will they discover that? When they get in touch with the goblins?

Interesting story, and now that I've started reading it, I'm happy to know you picked up where original author left off, and are going to finish. There's certainly enough angst here, and it needs to be properly resolved...