Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

DomaDragoon posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 11:18pm

Very interesting. So we have Hermione and her Deus Ex Malachite, Lily and James acting like very young adults (no surprise, given their isolation), and an attack on the "Grangers". They didn't even get visual confirmation! Idiots...

All in all, an interesting continuation. I'd like to see a little more interaction among the younger members of Team Harry, though I understand that it probably wouldn't have fit in this chapter. I'm also looking forward to an explanation of Amelia's behaviour (the original hinted that all was not how it seemed, but all bets are off now), and the Ministry hasn't butted in nearly as much as expected.

And just what was Harry thinking before the second attack, I wonder...

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 10:53pm

Um, I think the word required here is: FUCK! Now what?

Adam posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 8:14pm

so voldy is keeping harry busy with atacking his mind, that isnt fun.

noticed that you finished your first with a little cliffy, you git lol.

good chapter though, the worrying thing is that dumbles doesnt appear to have learnt anything from what he has done.

with the grangers being attacked, I wonder if harry and co will work out who gave them to voldy, and if so what will they do to snape :).

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 8:04pm

This is good. I am sorry Harry is experiencing these dreams/visions from Voldemort but there are people there for him. The stone Hermione uses to exspell Voldemort is great. I am glad that Remus is so protective but Harry is right too. His parents have a right to celebrate. It just turned out to be a bad night for it. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks, I look forward to your part of this story. pms

ShadowNixxie posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 7:05pm

Hmmm... were the Grangers even really there?

LoggingInSucksAss posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 5:58pm

Hmm, I still wonder about this Voldemort's ability to not be bad at being a bad guy. Not killing the Potters, sending ten dark wizards to Greece and none smart enough to check that the Grangers are dead...

It's the absent minded dork lord! He needs to step down and let Amelia take over.

Wolfric posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 5:16pm

I'm glad you decided to take up this story. It seems like there are many opertunities with this story line. Albus is certainly taking his lumps; not that they are undeserved. Of course I am anxious to see if the Grangers are killed. Will Harry be able to exploit his connection to Voldemort in some fashion? Thanks for writing. W.

MaryJane6707 posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 5:04pm

I am hoping that the Grangers had been moved and were not in the house. Hermione does not deserve so much pain.

Melferd posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 4:17pm

Yikes!! Starting with a bang indeed!!

Um, I really hate Bella...but burrr. After that I could ALMOST feel sorry for her.
A little..
Poor Harry's head...does Hermione have Hardar or something?? The only way to have appear at the right time with the right thing more would be to stick a jewel in her belly button and change her name to Jeanie.
The Grangers are ok, right...cause the DE's were stupid..right? Right???

Poor Remus...I think he should get to slap James with a big wet dead fish.
Dumb old boy...

Thanks for the new and the more!!

StarrySkies posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 4:09pm

ooooh! i can't wait for the next chapter. that was really great

amysds posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 2:56pm

Yay I'm glad to see some new work! I did love this story when it first came out and I'm REALLY happy that you've decided o continue it.

Alex00 posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 12:46pm

Nice work.

Andrew Niehaus posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 12:42pm

Just wanted to say that I've really been enjoying this story so far, and now that you've taken over, I like where you're going so far. I find it amusing that Hermione is so easily able to reple Voldemort from Harry's mind (I do hope you explain that next chapter). I also find it intriguing that MAdam Bones, who is almost always such an upstanding and stalwart character in every fan ficition I've read, has been turned into a bigoted bitch. Lots of possabilities there.

I hope you continue with the rapid updates though I wouldn't expect it now that pre-existing chapters are gone. Probably good for me, as I was sometimes late to work this week reading your updates.

Cheerws!
-Naitch

whatareyouevensaying posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 12:22pm

Good work with this chapter. It was quite good, I'd say up to par for the story as a whole, which is a huge compliment in my disturbed mind.

There were two things that "gave you away", so to speak. I should say gave your section away, I suppose. One was Remus suddenly switching to "Mr. Potter" in the fight. You're the only author I can think of who does that with nearly every character you have in an argument. The other thing was the way you have characters come in at just the right moment to fix everything. There were two examples in this: James offering Tonks a job and Harry coming in just as his parents were (deservedly, in my opinion) beginning to despair.

All in all, a great update. I look forward to more.

KenF posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 12:21pm

Oh, my. The Grangers are in a tight spot. I'll give even odds that they had an escape plan.

Deborahsu posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 12:14pm

This is shaping up into a pretty good story--we'll see, and I look forward to the seeing! I do believe with hope that the Grangers had a portkey ...

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 11:43am

Excellent chapter. I find myself glad and eager that you are continuing with your own work on this story.

A building collapsed without bodies being found...I am reluctant to count them out with such evidence. Look at the Mexico City earthquake. Hundreds were found in the rubble with less chance of survival than the Grangers, but, alas, it comes down to survival of those who the author wishes. It would be interesting if they survived, though. I don't believe that I have ever read a story where they did without Hermione there to defend them.

Thank you for writing.

Mike (MoA)

redjacobson posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 11:40am

now that wasn't a very nice place to leave us! Although, considering the old rule of thumb; they ain't dead if you don't see the body, I'm not so certain that Hermione is parentless at this point in the story.

Looking forward to more

red

Amamama posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 10:57am

*shudders* Oh, no... I'm not sure I want to read this. Harry gets his parents back, only to have Hermione robbed of hers? Here's to praying that things are not quite the way they seem.

Good chapter, though. And while I've gotten used to having a chapter a day (and thus keeping the doctor away), I guess we're in for longer waits now. Ah, well - I'll manage. *grins*

Cheers!

Crys posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 10:51am

That angst-fest you have AD going through is very well done. Seeing his thinking process and his remorse helps us hate him less.

Not like him more, but hate him less anyway.

I hope we learn about that little stone (rune, I presume) that Hermione's using.

Hmm, where did you take over . . . If I had to guess, it was somewhere around Harry joining the conversation outside his room. That's just a guess, though.

We don't know how the ambush on the Grangers went. On the surface, it looks bad, but you didn't really say anything.

Doesn't look like my concern for what Remus was up to was correct. Now I'm curious on what he DID do.