Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

ropeter posted a comment on Sunday 8th November 2009 9:02pm

Hi Kinsfire, I have to say I am really enjoying this story, and look forward to more of it. I love stories where Harry gets his parents back, and this one is more realistic than most. You write in such a way that it is a delight to read (I loved your story, Family Matters, too!). I'm a fan!
Roisin

Brad1 posted a comment on Thursday 5th November 2009 6:14am

wow love the end cant wait to read more when you come out with it! keep up the awesome writing!

Gaurav posted a comment on Thursday 22nd October 2009 1:21pm

I love this story so far, it's been a year since you've updated.
Have you abandoned it or are you facing an abnormally long delay?

Thanks

dennisud posted a comment on Saturday 17th October 2009 1:19pm

Its been almost a year and no updates.
You've left us with such a critical point that is becoming very hard not t complain.

Hope you can update soon and put Lily back on even keel while getting to grinding Voldy's balls in a blender!

;-)

vander posted a comment on Thursday 8th October 2009 7:46am

I'm immensely enjoying this story. I think it's the best one on your site and I think it's great that unlike virtually every other story that resurrects the Potters that you are showing them to be human.

Personally I think it would make for a much better story if you kept the reasoning for Lily being a bitch simply because she was being overly protective of Harry rather than something like the Imperius Curse or some sort of potion or Confundus Charm. It's a perfectly reasonable explanation as well because it's unlikely that James and Lily really know all that much about being parents, thus there would be definite roadblocks as they tried to rekindle their relationship with their son.

If you plan on continuig this story, don't make the explanation for her actions something cliche because you shouldn't have to explain away her actions.

William Lack posted a comment on Sunday 30th August 2009 12:13am

When is the next installment?

Mesterio posted a comment on Wednesday 12th August 2009 11:13pm

Imperius anyone? Or is there something even more subtle at work here? Of course, it could be that she's having her breakdown late after the 15-year separation from her child and is doing everything she can think of to keep him hers. All the while shes not realizing that she is driving him away? Rambling a little there but that's what it seems like at times.

scout posted a comment on Thursday 9th July 2009 2:22pm

This is a very good story. I'd really love to read the rest of it, and see how Lily overcomes her problem.
scout

Geneva posted a comment on Saturday 13th June 2009 4:51pm

Just wanted to say, I've been reading, and really like what I've seen. Keep up the good work!

Charles Newton posted a comment on Saturday 13th June 2009 10:57am

Good work; really eager to see if/when/how Lilly decides to correct her cranial/rectum inversion.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Monday 25th May 2009 8:32pm

To explain exactly HOW Umbridge, who is far from the most powerful of witches, managed to sneak an Imperio on Amelia, she did it in a purely Slytherin, though diabolical, way - get the subject already leaning that way, and then use Imperio to cement it into place. That's actually the easiest, and with some targets, the ONLY way, to get Imperio to even work. (That's why Harry's practically immune to the Imperius and other compulsion-type spells; his mind is WAY too strong.) I've read one story where Dumbledore used the same method to Imperio Hermione Granger; however, she soon realized, and cracked it from the inside. (And, in case we've all forgotten, *Harry* used that same method twice in fourth-year alone; once against Crouch Junior, and in the graveyard against Riddle himself.) That was how Amelia cracked it; she basically filched a page from the Harry Potter Imperio-cracker's Handbook.

Ed Guttierrez posted a comment on Monday 25th May 2009 5:45pm

This is an outstanding effort . Original and thought provoking. BRAVO !

count_zechs00 posted a comment on Monday 25th May 2009 1:06pm

Interesting story so far. I really was wondering why Madam Bones was acting so bigoted. As for Lily, I figure it's just her overportective mother's instinct coming to the fore. She just got her son back and she's afraid of losing him to Hermione. Hope this story gets updated soon.

oregonbird posted a comment on Friday 15th May 2009 7:13am

This is an incredibly evil story. I like it so much. If only DD was less... regretful. But I know its hard to write Spider!Dumbledore; the sociopath aspect doesn't come naturally. Although Lily seems to be doing just fine in that regard!

Life's a Dance posted a comment on Tuesday 5th May 2009 2:10am

I love this story, it's a fresh new view on Harry getting his parents back. Keep on trucking, my friend! Cheers!

OlorinBlack posted a comment on Saturday 2nd May 2009 4:58am

So when do we get to see the next part? I wanna know why she's being like that...and what happens next!

Bree Peeler posted a comment on Thursday 30th April 2009 10:10am

You know, abandoning this story was probably a bad thing. It's excellent! Do you plan on EVER finishing?

ladyimmortal posted a comment on Monday 27th April 2009 3:59pm

Could you PLEASE finally reveal why Lily is the way she is? And PLEASE bring her to her senses too (or have James make her come to her senses?)

We've waited a loooong time....

john murray posted a comment on Saturday 25th April 2009 5:05pm

good story, hope you get more done soon

thekev posted a comment on Thursday 26th March 2009 5:35pm

great story