Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

TheRavenAbraxas posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 2:34am

Intriguing story. I seem to remember reading it before, but may easily confuse it with another.
One question: Did Liz Harrison give you her notes and thoughts about the general plot, and will you follow it? Or will you continue it based only on the inspiration you got from reading the initial chapters?
I am curious, and have no idea how authors would operate.

Kinsfire replied:

Liz and I had talked about it a few months ago, and reminded me of the talk when she handed the story to me a few days ago.

Most of what she had planned will remain. I may do things differently than she did, but the basic story will remain the same.

kcgx23 posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 2:04am

Fabulous, I am really enjoying this story, can't wait for more.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 9:05pm

Ye gods, did not see THAT coming! I can see why this story was so necessary to continue now. Can't wait to see what you do with this.

J User posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 8:59pm

Assuming you stick with the precise wording of the prophecy that Liz used, I assert that the Potters' speculation at the end of this chapter is in fact wrong (close, but wrong), and that Dumbledore's actions are indefensible both wholly and in part. (Furthermore, his actions reveal a drastic misunderstanding of the nature of prophecies, which is a serious failing in a headmaster of a school that teaches Divination.)

But as the wording is, IIRC, only revealed in chapter 8, I'll hold off on the detailed reasoning until then. (It's possible, though unlikely, that you may have chosen to change it; that would probably invalidate my argument.)

liquidfyre posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 7:29pm

More soon Please or i will hunt you down with a pack of rabid penguins


one of the more interesting new stories ive seen recently specially for they oh hey the rents are alive stories

MaryJane6707 posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 4:16pm

Go Hermione!! I knew she would be the one to figure it out! She rocks!!

morriganscrow posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 4:03pm

Oh boy! Is Dumbles going to cop it!
Brill story, need updates, going into withdrawl....

BT posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 3:38pm

Oh. My. GAWD.

Basically, I was breathing funny by the end of this chapter. I loved how Hermione screamed in the tapestry scene.

Prince Charon posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 3:37pm

Oh, boy. L & J are going to be enraged.

C. Harris posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 11:52am

Wow! This is great.

ShadowNixxie posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 11:27am

O.O interesting twist

riegert8 posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 10:43am

I hope that have to pay for betraying the potters

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 10:21am

*Laughs* I remember reading the original, now, and enjoying it. I'm going to love seeing where you take it.

Meanwhile, it all does seem to be starting to unravel for Dumbledore, even though he doesn't see it yet. I can't feel a bit sorry for him, either; he really could've forged his weapon another way.

kainboa posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 9:38am

great chapter as usual, love the twist with lilly and james alive, can't wait to see what happens when they come out of hiding.

keep up the great work :)

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 8:12am

It's DumbAsADoor vs. The Potters vs. most of the Order...and Albus is losing, and losing badly. Hermione has figured it out already, and showed Remus, and Lily has figured it out independently (and is in the process of telling James); meanwhile, Harry himself Has A Hunch. How Bad Will This Get?

gadriam posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 7:02am

Aah, it's the good stuff.
I love it when i get so angry with a fictional character that I'm actually shaking. That's a bloody good fic, and i don't care who wrote it from the start. The tone is just up your alley, and I'll bet i won't be able to tell when it changes author. This has all the marks of a great Kinsfire fic.

g

Alorkin posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 6:59am

OK, What happens whe you mix togeter three angry Potters, a volitile bookworm, half dozen assorted but rebellious members of the order, and some goblins. Shake well and simmer until...

Dumbledore's machinations have gone on far enough. This is definitely going to be loud. As before, I eagerly await the next page of 'Wishful thinking'. Alorkin

csktech posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 6:36am

Ok I have to confess; it is good for the soul afterall: I searched fanfic and read ahead on this story. It's a hell of a premise and I really can't wait for you to lay into it with your special style. Good Luck Keith and please KNOCK US OUT.

:)
Kyle

Harley posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 6:09am

I finally remember reading this story before. It got to the point of finding the potters and freeing them. I look forward to the new chapters.

john2 posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 6:03am

Well, I moseyed over to FF.net to check out the story - it certainly has potential. If you can resist your impulses to have Hermione rip off her clothes in Harry's presence I look forward to a well-told yarn.

Kinsfire replied:

The rating (Teen, I believe?) is because of language, and the occasional situation that may involve violence.