Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Milygo posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 6:11am

I just caught up on the last few chapters. I can't wait to start reading what you've written of this fic. I love the chapters so far, and am looking forward to what you add to this story.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 4:52am

Very good chapter. Really liked that.

gunny

Alan Johanson posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 2:46am

I would review, but that'll have to wait until you begin posting your own chapters. I read this story when posted by its original author and enjoyed it very much. I do hope you'll follow her scope, since it intended to focus on Harry growing into the wizard who'll defeat Voldemort. Anyway you could share your vision (and posting-plans) for us the unvashed....?

Decumo9 posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 12:20am

ahhh, good for Harry. I hope that nothing bad happens to his parents now that they are back. update soon.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 11:55pm

*more happy dancing*
Love it. Love it! Love it!!

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 9:44pm

This was such a good chapter. Luna's cryptic comment was great too. Can't wait to see how they cope with Dumbledore's deception. Liked Lily sending him through 20 times and then de-memory charming him.

Darkness posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 9:05pm

Dumbles is such a bastard here. Harry should just pour all that anger, frustration and hate into a Reductor curse fired at point-blank range to the old man's bits. That'd teach him.

BloodTalons posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 8:56pm

Ya know....

I went back and reread Liz' eight chapters on FFN and then laid back and thought about this story and its title...

I had a REALLY sadistic thought.

What if this story continued along its current path? Dumbledore getting properly chatised until the war is over and he can be properly punished...Hermione's parents possibly killed by Snape's actions. Snape being discovered as the traitor that he is...Someone spanking Amelia for bigotry...Harry and Hermione getting together and living with James and Lily. Possibly, even finding out about the horcruxes and hunting them down and having the final battle.

Then...

Harry blacking out at the end only to wake up a few moments later to discover...that it is just after the Department of Mysteries incident and that he experienced everything in this story while under the influence of a dreamless sleep potion.

Sequel...How does Harry react? What does he do? and How much of what he experienced while under the dreamless sleep potion is actually true and does he changes things?

Sorry...just a sadistic thought I had.

Patches posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 7:35pm

That was hard. For Dumbledore to fight telling Harry and James and Lily the truth all this time is incredible. Thank goodness for Dobby. He was the real catalysk for resolving this. At least Dumbledore released the charms that blocked their memories. What a terrible thing for anyone to do to a child and his parents. So cruel. Thank you for writing. pms

MaryJane6707 posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 3:41pm

Wow, are Harry and Hermione going to get together? That would be awesome if they did, but of course there are a lot of other things going on, I guess, to worry about romance. I am thrilled that James and Lilly are back with their son where they belong.

IceBlades posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 3:38pm

OMG this is amazing....UPLOAD THE OTHER CHAPTERS IN ONE GO I BEG YOU!!!

darthloki posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 2:19pm

Totally awesome!

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 1:46pm

In a word, *OUCH*! Dumbledore's Failure Is *Complete*! James and Lily are on the way to #12, and Godric's Hollow has been locked down again (this time, even against Dumbledore). Come to think of it, *Severus Snape* isn't too happy with Dumbledore, either. How much worse will things get?

mathiasgranger posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 12:57pm

The odd Ravenclaw smiled. "It’s not too late, you know," she said quietly, and she patted his wrinkled old hand once before turning and walking away.

I know I've read this all before...but this was one of those lines where I had to say out loud...sorry Luna but it is too late for Dumbledore...I say send him to golden acres or wherever senild old wizards go.

Thanks for re-posting,
Matt

Alorkin posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 12:07pm

I have just gotten to this so this will cover both 'All the Kings Men' and 'Cottage'.

AtKM: somebody ought to tone down those amulets. If one of the 'order rebels' happened to be in Albus' presence when it went off, I'd think the game would be up.

A nice job on the explosion. I have a volatile temper and I can easily understand exactly the hatred and pain that went into the falling of the wards. (As long as you can call the place where your mothers blood dwells home, you will be protected.) Quite honestly, I can't understand why they hadn't fallen long before.

I liked that last bit with Hedwig ruffling her feathers in satisfaction. Perfect.

The scene at number twelve is classic. Dumbledore is faced with people who first, don't see him as perfect any longer, and second, that he cannot control. I wonder if he will restrict their activities in *his* order. He's already threatened to bind the kids' powers, no matter the danger to them, just to maintain control of his tools. If he had decided to fight rather than leave, I think he could have taken at least most of the people present. Moody might have given him a hard time, but he does have over a hundred years of experience.

Cottage: Harry's gone and pulled a Hermione. One would never suspect him, but his reasons are sufficient.

Personally, I think she should have slapped him, but hey! That's me.

Hey! Day-glo clothing! Gee, thanks, Dobby! Just what I've always wanted! (*Where are my Foster grants'?*)

"Dumblydore betrayed Harry Potter?" ::Note to self: Never hack off a house elf!::

Hmmm! It turns out Severus does have a conscience (after a fashion. He's still a snarky bastard, and should have been neutered at birth!)

::Second note to self: Never hack off a house elf!:
So they're all off to see the wizard. Can you say: "The jig is up!"?

Now Dumbledore is directly confronted by those he once thought his servants, and who now are opposing him, including one of the most dangerous creatures on the face of the earth...an angry house elf. (See notes 1&2)

Luna's gesture was nice. Perhaps if Dumbledore thinks, he might take it to heart.

Lily has a bit of a ruthless side to her, if she's willing to send her husband through the wards in order to test them.

I wonder, despite his lowering the wards, if Dumbledore still believes he's done the right thing.

As before, I eagerly await the next chapter of 'Wishful Thinking'. Alorkin

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 11:21am

*wince* I think Dumbledore's going to -really- have to work hard to regain any trust and respect after this; I wish him luck, he'll need it. Somehow, I suspect life's going to get way more complicated for everyone.

kainboa posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 10:59am

great chapter as always, love how dobby just took action and did what had to be done, would love to see more of dobby action plus some more of his fantastic dialoge, snapey indeed :)

keep up the great work :)

taxzombie posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 10:19am

I'm afraid I find myself stronly disagreeing with Luna's statement to Dumbledore. For the hell he's put Harry and others through a dementor's kiss would be too light a punishment. I am not by any means a fan of Dumbledore. In the books he strikes me as either criminally incompentent or someone that just flat doesn't give a damn what happens to anyone as long as his 'greater good' is kept on course. This is a very emotional story and I look forward to seeing where you take it when you take over.

Jacqueline posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 7:27am

I find myself wondering how I ever missed this story when it was on the 'net originally as I'm loving it thus far. I can only imagine where you'll take it once Chapter 8 makes its way around. I can't wait to see the questions and answers and general reunion at Grimmauld Place.

Amamama posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 7:24am

So, he found his parents, at last. And they don't know Sirius is gone... that'll be a nasty surprise for them. And Dumbledore - man, he needs to swallow a flock camels if he's ever going to be able to regain some dignity and respect.

Cheers!