Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Ronnie McMains posted a comment on Tuesday 27th May 2008 4:47am

Thanks for correctly posting that drinking song; I've been wondering what the real words to it were since Family Matters, where the wording...wasn't quite right. (Then again, you did have Moody and one of Rosmerta's waitresses singing it while plastered.)

Umbridge deserves something special for all the pain she's caused in this story. Since you've sworn Harry will never use THAT spell again, perhaps you need to borrow Tim's "Obliterate" spell for her.

About Lily: Is she under some residual curse left by Snape or something? Turning Harry's mother against him would be Perfect Revenge part 2 as far as he's concerned, especially after their last meeting...Leglilmency perhaps?

Anyway, great to see you posting again, but don't think I've forgotten that Harry/Hermione/Cho/OFC you mentioned on CaerAzkaban...we all want to see that too! ^_^;

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Tuesday 27th May 2008 4:04am

The reason for Lily's behavior must be a doozy, as Harry is just a short bit, emotionally, from throwing her out of his life entirely. If he is the head of the family, can he declare her persona non grata?

Excellent story. Thank you for writing.

Mike (MoA)

Skullhunter posted a comment on Monday 5th May 2008 5:35pm

Like the story, has a nice twist to it with his parents still alive. I was wondering if you're still working on it or if you've abandoned it.

falenas108 posted a comment on Monday 5th May 2008 7:17am

Great chapter, but slight continuity error. According to OOTP, McGonagall was teaching for 39 years (page 321), so it would have been impossible for her to have been a first year when Snape was in his seventh year.

jessellen posted a comment on Monday 14th April 2008 5:21pm

What to say? An excellent fic, one that I cannot wait to read more of. Not entirely sure about the characterisation of Lily - though on some levels I am inclined to sympathise with her, as it seems that Harry is set to replace the most important woman in his life with Hermione - at least I imagine that's the way Lily sees it. Anywho, as the author I imagine you know what will happen next, so I eagerly await a fresh chapter :)

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Monday 7th April 2008 8:37am

I do hope for another chapter soon, this is wonderfu!

riegert8 posted a comment on Sunday 6th April 2008 12:11pm

I do think that this is a good story, Lily may have her reason for acting the way she is. But you can never take back your words or actions, Lily has hurt Harry with her words and she has also slap him an couple times. For me part of me hope that Harry never forgive her and shut her out of his life, the other half wonder what her excuse would be before really knowing if she deserve a second chance. To me it seem that Lily is a cross between Snape & Dumbledore.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Saturday 22nd March 2008 3:51am

Awful Lily. I hate it ewhen parents get like that. I can't wait for an update, this story is doing so well.

scribbler posted a comment on Tuesday 18th March 2008 3:42pm

I would dearly love to see this continued. It's a great story and is just crying out for completion. Having this scale of row between Harry and his mother is just too good to ignore. What is James going to say about what has happened? and where will McGonagall come down? I think she'd side with Harry...but that's just my guess. I want to see what you do with it. Does Hermione have to face down Lily? a duel? that would be amazing.

Anyway - please? I want to see the next chapter!!

Regards,

Edmond
a/k/a the_scribbler

spidercrossing53 posted a comment on Tuesday 18th March 2008 1:12pm

This is a great story. Please continue to update it.

Clayton Rickey posted a comment on Saturday 15th March 2008 6:54pm

Damn. This is shaping up to be one hell of a story. I'll try and keep up. Good job by the way. I couldn't tell any real difference between your style and the first author's style.

Aelita posted a comment on Thursday 13th March 2008 1:38pm

CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE THIS SITE! I mean you have stories here as well as on The Kinsfire Archives! I love you stuff so please keep updating! Thanks!

gerald mchugh posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 1:53pm

Great story seamless continuation a fine fic allround

lenayvonne posted a comment on Monday 25th February 2008 7:16am

I was very glad to see the reason for Harry's change in manner. Great story, I look forward to more.

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Thursday 14th February 2008 2:04am

This fanfic is great - well-written and gripping. I know you lovely fanfiction authors hate hearing this, but please please update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next!

jon891 posted a comment on Thursday 31st January 2008 6:27pm

Please try to update soon.

Mionefan posted a comment on Tuesday 29th January 2008 4:05am

Well, I must say, you hit it spot on with Lily. You seem to have got all the points right... redhead, sister, hints of temper in canon, mother that can't let go of her only son. James said it best... "No, I can see that you wouldn't want him marrying a woman so much like his own mother."

Bedrup posted a comment on Thursday 24th January 2008 7:45am

Nah

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Monday 14th January 2008 8:26am

From the reaction of Seamus Finnegan, you would think Harry just Transfigured himself into Voldemort (or even more frightening, Minerva McGonagall). If it were say, Lucius Malfoy on the other end of those Avada Kedavra eyes, I could see him handing his wand to Riddle and saying, "Go ahead; I'd much rather be A-K'd by you than face *him*!" And then Malfoy and Riddle would leave the vicinity as quickly as possible.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Monday 14th January 2008 7:57am

What is it about Potions Professors? Lily Potter was channelling a certain Greasy Git much to closely for comfort (enough to get sledged by both Harry and James by turns; and in Harry's case twice, and it's almost *certain* that Minerva is going to get in a few swings of the mithril hammer as well), and the weird thing is that it was an apology from Hermione that brought this on (actually, *two* apologies from Hermione, one in private and one in public). However, it was James' strike that likely hurt more than Harry's (the similarity between Lily and Hermione) though Harry's wasn't far off the mark (the similarity between Lily and the late Petunia Evans-Dursley).