Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

XanDutch posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 4:19pm

I have to point out that improper facts really keep me out of a story. Twenty seconds on Google confirmed that Harry would have needed St. Pancras, not King's Cross.

howard kammerer posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 4:11pm

Good to see this is being posted somewhere outside of 3/4 Part Harmony, it deserves a wider audience.

red jacobson

bannanacupcakes posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 4:07pm

Dumbledore and Tonks seem like right bastards in this.
In the next chapter could you adress whether Remus and Sirius and the Weasleys where in on the whole 'manipulate Harry and take his money scheme'? Thanks.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 4:05pm

You've eliminated all of Harry's usual turn-to-in-desperate-situations accomplices and now you're inventing new ones.

Terrific!

Weird1One posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 3:45pm

I enjoyed reading the story so far. I look forward to seeing where it goes. I hope to see an update soon.

One thing confused me a bit while reading, and that was the part where Harry met Kaatje. I'm not really sure why he decided to share so much with her all of a sudden, or really when he started talk to her to begin with. Aside from that, great story so far.

Stormwatcher posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 3:42pm

Fantastic start. I look forward to more of this story. Thought something was off with Hermione when Dumbles told her to hurt Harry. That just didn't sound right. Thanks for the story.
Stormwatcher

migele posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 3:41pm

The basic Harry has been betrayed with Hermione has been imperiosed has been done before. Now knowing you looking forward if there will be a twist that's worthy of your doing.

migi

Anansii posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 3:39pm

Interesting. I'm having a little trouble believing Harry, having just escaped from England being that ready to take up with the first person who walks up to talk with him, but leastwise it gives him a chance to stay in the wizarding world instead of having to tackle Muggle Europe with no paper trail. Good start.

Ezra'eil posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 3:38pm

o: Interesting.

jilumasam posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 3:26pm

Good Start!!! Hope there will be more to this one....

Jonathan Northwood posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 3:24pm

It is so wonderful to see your writing once more gracing these pages. I love the ebb and flow of your prose, and I can't wait to see how this tale plays out.

(I know, that's not a review; it's more of a paen. So sue me.)

Bob Joyce posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 3:09pm

Well, more please.

David3 posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 3:09pm

Excellent! Can't wait for more!!!

Clell65619 posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 3:01pm

- Are you sure you've never posted this one? I'm almost positive I've read it before. Or is it that you never posted it here?

- Any way one of the better betrayal stories, with one of the nastier Dumbledores.

Ron posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 2:52pm

YAAAAAY!!!! Hope you keep this one coming, Keith! Been way too long.

Nick5 posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 2:47pm

Decent start, though it's been used a few times before (given the amount of fics out there, that's not a bad thing).

Also nice that you are being more imaginative with the Grangers' names besides 'Dan' and 'Emma'.

sparrowphoenix posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 2:47pm

I look forward to the next chapter

Dragen posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 2:36pm

Great start to the story mate, though I would like to ask when are you going to be updating your other stories, mainly your mulite stories, as I would like to see what happens in them.

We now know that the damn Goblins can't be trusted, as they meant to keep things to themselves as they run the bank and should not revile things to others.

And the ass Dumbs, telling the Goblins to do this and doing what he is to Harry. Looks like that Harry caon't trust anyone one of his so call friends. :( At least Hermione is on his side now that she isn't under Dumbs control.

Anyway PLEASE update soon, as I don't want to see this like your other stories where you don't update.

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 2:30pm

Nice to see somehthing new keith, wow pretty harsh from all the chars, though glad to see some of it was synthetic. Great job. Hope you post soon more.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 2:19pm

Good chapter, I can see that Harry would remove his money from the Goblin bank in time