Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 8:54pm

Nice part, and enjoyed how things went with a Cho that doesn't make me cringe here, as she just gets a bit of a bad rap, and even worse in the OoTP film unfortunately. Will be looking forward to when Harry can hopefully lay the smack down on Dumbledore.

Anansii posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 7:26pm

Friends are few and far between, huh? That's gotta be a record time from "Harry flees with a handful of change" and "Harry starts an economic empire and goes poly with every attractive female in the vicinity (who all seem to be bi for some reason)." :) And Dick Wittington thought he had the luck...

honore11 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 7:20pm

I love this story. I am sitting here now-hating cliffhangers :) Can't wait to see how Dumbles and Snape and the gang take the news. Please update very soon-So looking forward to more. Thanks

Brad1 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 7:10pm

I wonder how dumbles and his little band of morons will deal with the I am married and soon to be married twice more! aah shucks dont they look stupid!

Wolfric posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 6:48pm

Fine chapters. Thanks for writing. W.

yasuhei posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 6:09pm

Back in chapter 1 I found the conversation with Kaatje a bit unreal. It didn't seem to me like a naturally flowing or believable conversation, but the story was still interesting me, so I decided to keep reading and have followed as more has come out. At this point however I think I'm going to have to stop.

Conversations still aren't reading naturally to me, only all of a sudden they are leading to people being romantically entwined. It feels rushed. It also feels like I'm being told these people are in love, not being shown they are. If it happened once I think I'd settle back and let the rest of the story try to persuade me it is real, but it's happened with three girls in two chapters. The speed is shaking apart its credibility for me.

I stop following now, but with regret.

yasuhei

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 6:07pm

Very enjoyable chapter an unexpected turn of events with Ron, I look forward to the next chapter of this excellent story.

Melferd posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 5:54pm

I do so adore the fact that Harry is finally the luckiest Wizard alive despite the mindfuck that is his life.

James Barber posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 5:48pm

Excellent update on the last three chapters! I really like the way this is going and how about bringing luna in on it too!!!

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 5:44pm

Very nice chapter Cho was an unexpected find but a welcome one.

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 5:14pm

Another excellent chapter

gadriam posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 5:07pm

I *knew* checking this site one more time would pay off. I guess i should have written some form of verbal kowtow for the previous two, but i just couldn't stop reading. I'm very happy about the absence of angst so far and just like in your previous works, Harry lives in a nice world of easy and immediate life choices. I recognise the bright colours and wide strokes of "phoenix" and "Burning", and some of the subtleties in your character development from "Paradigm" but this story has more things understated and there's a feel to the people involved that makes them seem more real, albeit slightly cartoonish. I'm not reading Harry Potter Fanfiction because I'm so in love with reality, after all.
*kowtow*

g

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 4:50pm

Another excellent chapter I hope the Weasley's loose everything.

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 4:34pm

This was a good chapter a nice start to a good story I hope Albus and his Order suffer for all they have done.

slashslut posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 4:27pm

oh, i cant WAIT for snape to get busted *mwahhahahaha*

Charles Newton posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 4:26pm

Excellent story; from what I remember of the original, you've tightened up the time line and cleared up some points I had...'course, with my memory, I'm probably missing out on more (Heavy sigh).
Like the attitude Ron's taking; he and Neville will be major playres, I think, and Ginny may be redeemable.
And dear, sweet, SEXY Luna... Maybe Harry can afford a fourth wife under yet another Name?
Waiting, as always, for more most impatiently...

Riegert8 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 4:19pm

Very Good Chapter

Riegert8 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 4:14pm

This is a good chapter, I do wonder if the Weasley family has a good reason for betraying Harry

Carol Layland posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 4:11pm

A very nice chapter just not enough of it.
Carol Layland

Hemotem posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 4:07pm

Once again you have proved your masterful works in writing for what you have done so far and I look forward to seeing more of this in the future.



Hemotem