Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Michael Graff posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 7:10am

Awesome story, I really enjoy reading it. Thanks for updating, I know it's not one of your regular stories, but it's an interesting read. I reread it from the beginning like you said to and it was quite enjoyable to read again. I've always thought you were a talented author and I'm glad I've come across your stories.

C. Harris posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 7:01am

I am so glad you updated this! Very good chapter!

Fishburne posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 6:59am

Oh you dreadful evil author you.

Get it worked up and stop right there? Thats SADISTIC!!!! EVIL!!!! IMMORAL!!!! FATTENING???

Well, I guess I better go find another way to release....:)

Fish

Machiavelli Jr posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 6:50am

So, is the missing one Ron (being an idiot, though that would leave me VERY pissed off with you), Neville or Luna? I'm beginning to like this fic now - I knew something was screwy when you mentioned the death sentence which, for future reference, applies ONLY to desertion in the heat and piracy - and neither of those has been tested in many, many years. I just sat an exam on this, so sorry for the chapter and verse. It's, shall we say, one of my hobby horses.

Love the idea of Scrimgeour running such a scam on his own Aurors, but I do have to question just how dumb he can be. He believes the Chosen One crap (or at least is willing to try it), so what does it possibly profit him to imprison - probably kill or drive insane - his 'only hope'? The one thing EVERYONE agrees on is that Scrimgeour is not a DE. A cold, murderous, heartless, scum-sucking political warrior, but not in league with Voldemort. I just don't see it, but I'm sure all will be made clear. You have a nasty habit of doing things like this. Nice fic anyways, here's hoping inspiration strikes (on this, and on ToB, and on that thing with the Delacours, and anything else that tickles your fancy) soon. KUTGW.

LoggingInSucksAss posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 6:23am

I have never been so blatant in a review for a story as I am right now:

Write faster.

This is a cliche plot idea that's never been done to my satisfaction, but so far you're exceeding my expectations. I can't wait see where you're going with the story, so:

Write faster.

hehe :)

Nick5 posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 6:06am

Lots of anger, lots of angst, and all and all a good part - wonder how long before the Wiz world disappears in a large ball of magical fire?

More, soon, please.

Ronnie McMains posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 5:20am

Wow. Just when I thought Scrimgeour couldn't get any lower...

No, I haven't read HBP (and don't plan on it, either), but from what I've heard of the Minister, I'm not impressed. The only fics I've read where he even halfway straightened up his act, he was killed summer after 6th year.

The more I read of him, the more I'm reminded of Fudge during CoS; 'got to be seen to be doing something', even if it means throwing innocent people in Azkaban.

KyuubiNaru posted a comment on Sunday 30th July 2006 9:44pm

this is such a sad story...not bad but, crying sad...

veela504 posted a comment on Sunday 30th July 2006 12:12pm

I love it! More please! Can I get notices at to when you update?
Debby
veela504@yahoo.com

CaptainG posted a comment on Wednesday 26th July 2006 7:16pm

You need to update this sometime. It's easily your most 'deep' story - not that i don't like them but almost all your other stories involve Harru deciding he's in love with a few girls and then them declaring they love him. This is a great story and needs to be continued. please?

Kinsfire replied:

You'll be happy to know, then, that the chapter is being looked at by my betas.   At least one of them made some suggestions in earlier chapters, so I will likely update all FOUR of them at the same time. (The main story won't change - just certain things to tighten up his reactions.)

Nick5 posted a comment on Thursday 20th July 2006 6:43am

Well... I see someone's going to be needing therapy very soon, and I'm entirely sure that it's Harry who is going to be needing it. Very nice.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Saturday 24th June 2006 4:26am

I really, really want to know what on earth is going on. Fantastic chapter. I love that Harry chose not to hurt them further in the end. Poor boy. More please.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Saturday 24th June 2006 4:21am

I love how fast Harry decides that he'll take "Tommy" (that nickname always makes me smile) down for Charles. Excellent chapter. Poor Harry though. What on earth is going on?

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Saturday 24th June 2006 4:15am

That beginning was bloody fantastic. Wow.

Saurons-bane posted a comment on Thursday 22nd June 2006 1:55am

An excellent story hopping it gets updated soon. A very nice work.

Muirnin Cocan posted a comment on Saturday 10th June 2006 12:45pm

You know, I love stories like this... pissed off Harry...

Gotta finish this...

Oh and I added all of your stories url's to my forum (not that anyone goes there mind you) but that way the word is out there so that you get noticed more... *grin*

Well take care, talk to you later... hope to here from you soon... I should probably get the kids in soon... but it's so nice and quiet...

As Always,
Muirnin - who's cuddled up in the chair with Moony
http://muirnin.life-less-ordinary.com/index.php

ridmania posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2006 6:01pm

good so far but looks as if harry si weak hope he kills that auror please update ssoon

Simon Parsons posted a comment on Tuesday 30th May 2006 9:56am

Ok, so you have built the suspense and left us hanging! This could be one of the best Azkaban!Harry stories out there if you keep it going the way it is, especially if you can resist the temptation for a fluffy happy ending where Harry forgives everyone and they live happily ever after. So, hey, please don't leave us all dangling!

Cuda posted a comment on Thursday 25th May 2006 11:26pm

Wow...Not quite sure what I think about this yet, but I look forward to see where you're going. I do have one favor to ask though, if Hermione is fucking Ron I don't want to know about it, because for some reason-and I have no doubt you'll find this weird-it hurts me a little when she's not with Harry. But other than that, I hope that you update this soon.

Keep up the great work!

mercutioh posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 5:44pm

wow a definately different road than what I would imagine for young Haarry but as usual a gripping read. I find myself liking your versions of Harry extremely well across the stories even if it does seem a bit off canon, but then that's the whole point of fan fic. Just wanted to post a little something to tell you that your work is highly entertaining and thought provoking and I for one will keep reading it wherever I can find it.