Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 11:12pm

Great section, and going to be interesting to see what happens with the gang now, and how things might go to get Harry back to England, and the final battle when he gets there, with both Tom and the Ministry, along with his feelings for the ladies around him.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 10:54pm

Excellent story!
Paranoid!Harry is always fun as are the uninhibited girls.
More please.

Lionsgate posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 10:37pm

ok i think : now put some hhr romance in it and i will become a happy camper .... ( and don't let us wait another year pls ) ...

DrT posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 10:30pm

Excellent! So, this is at least the third story set near dear old Mansfield. (Although supposedly set in another dimension, my story Ynunlle has the crew traveling from Waverly NY to Mansfield via East Smithfield. Athens and Chemung NY appear in 'To the Rescue PtII', and the Clan valley would be just a bit further west of your setting, and of course Carantouan was named after Mansfield's 'indian name', although it was set further east.

"T"
MU of Pa/Class of 1980

Kinsfire replied:

I was pretty sure you knew the area - your references to Binghamton in a couple stories were too spot-on for someone who only has a passing knowledge.

I grew up in the Finger Lakes, smack between Seneca and Cayuga Lakes. Summer vacation often involved going to Wellsboro and environs for a week or so, so I know exactly   where they are. *laugh*

The Resident posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 9:24pm

If I'd been in the same position, I'd have been in a shower of the same description. All in all, a nice 'reconciliation' piece. Not back to where they were, but that can never be anyway. Now all I have to do is wait for the next chapter. You have the hard part... you have to write it. Keep up the great work. I'll be waiting.

trall541 posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 8:07pm

great story...cant wait for the next chapter...

redjacobson posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 4:51pm

interesting; and i'm glad to see you working on this one again.

red

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 4:08pm

That's a very strong personal moral code and impressive self-control. It will be interesting to see what, if anything, develops between him and Hermione as it looks like the potential is most definitely still there.

It's going to be interesting to see how he deals with his return to England and with Scrimgeour.

Charles Slone posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 4:07pm

well that is a intresting story don't know how i skiped it before?

John Fitzgerald posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 2:39pm

I hope that you will update again soon. thanks.

BJH posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 2:06pm

Also, and another reason for Harry to question the authenticity of these people is the fact that Scrimgeour is still Minister and still weilds the power of the government and yet they tell Harry that the Ministry will fix his problems with the Muggle law and he should go on home? If I were Harry I wouldn't be rushing back to England any time soon.

BJH again

BJH posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 2:01pm

Interesting that Harry is so easily convinced that he was wrong about them and no even once suspected that the reason that they are acting so differently from the past is that they are different people. Rufus finds out about the meeting and substitutes his people in polyjuice or glamours for the original people in order to gain his cooperation. The conversation at the cafe is all staged and Harry is the audience.

BJH

Ken Warner posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 1:36pm

wow - don't really know how to say much else except thanks for the double chapters
lots to take in there - and the major growth spurts in the characters are excellent but will take some getting used to.
warm regards

hptrump posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 1:29pm

Ginny wih Neville is the 2nd ultimate wrong. Ginny and Draco being the number 1 wrong. You have all 3 girls here being sluts. Just don't know what to say from here.

Prince Charon posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 1:27pm

Fascinating. You're very good at this.

Thank you for the update.

More soon, please.

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 11:53am

Great chapter. I wonder how Schridgemore will be punished for his treatment of Harry. I think Harry will find, once the real story has been released to a wider audience, that he has more friends and allies than he thought he had, and his problems will take care of themselves with less hands on work from him.

Thank you for writing.

Mike (MoA)

Beau Wolff posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 10:43am

It's nice to see another chapter in this one. :)

nezza posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 10:00am

good story a little different from most but then i find that with all your works which are refreshing change from the majority that are out there. hopefully you'll update this one a little sooner next time but don't worry i'm not an update freak that will threaten you as i know that gets you no where fast just don't abandon this one as i think it has some potential.

Finbar posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 8:46am

Hmmmmmm.... Interesting. Harry is begining to mentally unravel all the damage done to him. His friends are as loyal as we hoped (though, it could still all be a very clever trick...but not likely). Scrimgeour is a bastard. I'm looking foreward to the mental break he has coming.

Teganii posted a comment on Saturday 24th March 2007 3:08pm

Wow!! I hope you follow up with this one. Could Mrs. Ronald Weasly possilby pull him out of this rage?