Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

John Pinkston posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 1:08pm

Good work. I'm interested to see where you are going to take this from here. Keep up the good work.

Jennifer4 posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 12:53pm

I hadn't read the first few chapters until now, and so far I like where it sort of looks like where you are going. I wonder what they (Hermione and gang) will have to do to prove they didn't (if indeed they didn't) know Harry was in Azkaban.

Miguel Cadena posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 12:41pm

Quite a good story, I like the form Harry is behaving himself, is credible after all he belive that he was betrayed for his friends and only need them to kill Riddle.

I just hope that some of his friendship with the others could be recuperated, and also I really, really hope that the minister pay for his crimes and fall from his position.

Also is this going to be with no "ships" at all or you accept suggestions? (I vote for a H/Hr, R/L and G/N in case you could do it).

Any way good story and I hope to read next chapter soon.

Cheers.

MAC

JVTazz posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 12:01pm

At first I wasn't going to read this story due to the fact that I really dislike HBP, but on the same note I do like AzkabanHarry stories so I decided to give it a chance, and I must say that I'm happy that I did decide to read it and hope that you do continue it :)

greywizard posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 11:59am

Excellent chapter here. You've certainly got me intrigued as to what will happen next. Hope to see another chapter of this in the very near future.

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 11:52am

Excellent chapter. I am glad to see something happen on this.

Harry's anger, while not fully justified is understandable. I don't think that Ron will easily tolerate it, but Hermione will, as she can better understand Harry's thought processes. A little plot hole there with Hedwig catching up with Harry between the time he received his key and when he arrived at his vault where he received his portkey, unless of course he risked being in Diagon Alley for a time before he used the international portkey.

Thank you for writing.

Mike (MoA)

Greg Johnson posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 11:26am

Great Chapter! Can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 11:06am

Wheels within wheels, here. The complexities of the whole situation start to show themselves. I'd be willing to wager that there are more betrayals and assaults ahead. *wicked grin* One can hope, though, that Scrimgeour gets his cummupance by the end of this tale.

Jason Karr posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 11:03am

good story. looking forward to the next chapter

Alexis posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 10:43am

Keith - I'm really enjoying the rewrite! I went back and read it from the beginning and was very impressed. Great job with this!

James13 posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 10:41am

Hmm. If I were tortured and abused and then someone gave me my wand and I knew my tormenter was in the building, I'd probabbly nuke the building and kill everyone around me, just to give em something to talk about. Barring a nuke, drop a couple of reductos on load bearing walls and just drop the entire building on them.

Of course I wasn't tortured and no one gave me a magic wand...mores the pity.

Voldemort is Dead posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 9:59am

Excellent!

Kenji posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 9:56am

Good but I wanna know what happens next update sooon

PPPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE

Deborahsu posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 9:55am

Sounds interesting ...

John Davis posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 9:46am

Please continue this story. It is one of the best Azkaban!Harry fic I have read in a long time.
By the way, which one is missing, he named 5 but only 4 arrived?

mjc posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 9:05am

Keith...

Umm...

Damn...

Wow...

The Federal Reserve run by Goblins?

Umm...well...Greenspan did look a bit like the Goblin in SS...didn't he?

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 8:14am

I'm fascinated by the idea that Harry got chucked in jail without a crime. It's chillingly possible in the magical world where Sirius was falsely imprisoned. Wonderful chapter. Angry Harry is very fun. More please.

Terry Swain posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 7:53am

Great chapter. :)

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 7:35am

Damn...that's a new low. I don't think even *Fudge* would have stooped THAT far down! The immediate problem is that the MLE Director (Connie Hammer) *reports* to Scrigemour, who seems to use his Auror detail as personal stormtroopers (which, amazingly enough, Fudge never did). However, with Shacklebolt as the new Chief Auror, and he and Director Hammer being of like mind, the light begins to dawn for Harry, and he realizes that he was definitely NOT the only victim in this.
The Missing Person: UNfortunately, I think it's Neville Longbottom, and that he's either MIA or KIA. Why Neville? Two reasons: first, he is the OTHER possible Child Of Prophecy, and with Harry unreachable, Neville is the most likely target for Riddle and Company. Second, I seriously doubt that Neville would take what happened to Harry Lying Down, and he may have well raised Too Large A Stink, and the Last Longbottom has been *silenced*.

Alorkin posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 7:30am

Nicely written, Keith. The adjustments you made for the most part, improve the story, though I think you should have left in the conversation between Charles and Harry on the road to Surrey.
Chapter 5 is really well done. Harry is understandibly furious, has had nothing in the past year except abuse from the Aurors while incarcerated. He really has no reason to trust Kingsley, or Hammer.(Swiped her from Old Crow, huh?) Your 'Harryrants' are really well done. I don't think itcould rant that effectively without becoming either excessively profane, or invconherent. I'm like that.
While on the subject of Aurors (how's thaty for a segue?)The Aurors that surrounded Harry's home semed to be aware of the reasons for his incarceration, or at least that he'd escaped. Why is it that Kingsley only just found him there? Why was Kingsley there in the first place?
Harry mentions Dawlish being in the pocket of Scrimgeour. If Connie is in charge of the Aurors now, is she going to try to see if the corruption in the ministry feeds into the Auror corps...amd how deeply?
His interaction with the goblins harkens back to the shy, self-effacing Harry of the first few books. The other part clearly comes from book five.
Another fine page. As always, I Look forward to the next post. Alorkin