Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Nytefyre posted a comment on Thursday 7th March 2013 12:58am

I like the way this started and how it's been slowly unwinding. Wish there was more..

Thanks for posting.

FeNo posted a comment on Saturday 17th March 2012 7:50pm

A "betrayed" story with a nice little twist in the middle. I guess it's totally understandable that he would not give himself up to those Aurors at Privet Drive willingly but his lack of resistance just because he didn't have it in it to "kill" that Auror is somewhat illogical... he could at least have tried something like apparating away or blasting a hole through the walls or such...

But maybe it's the same as with the other thigns that happen... he isn't really evil or even hateful after his year at the Az... just disillusioned, frustrated and unbelieveably lonely. So when presented with the possibility that his friends might not have been how he imagined them to be - his enemies, happy with his lot in life and laughing about him being in hell but rather concerned and frightened for him, searching frantically after hints where he might be and ultimately killing off horcruxes to ease his quest, he takes it and opens up again just like in old times.

I liked the Giles hoax/prank and it was nice how you turned it against him.

The end of chapter 5 was a little bit abrupt, i take it there is still something planned to happen? A mindless fuck would not have been a great ending, but maybe a slow and careful romance would give a nice counterpoint for the despair and pain in which all that begun.

Charles Newton posted a comment on Friday 4th February 2011 12:31am

I haven't figured out Hermione yet. Did she and Ron have a thing that ended amicably, and she has some residual feelings for Harry; did she love him and his disappearance make her realize it, as Gin came to realize how she truly felt about Neville and Luna....??

C'mon, already!!! I gots ta know!!!!

Georgia posted a comment on Monday 14th June 2010 7:06pm

There is no death penalty in England. I suppose that Harry could have been lied to but why did he believe that the muggles would or could sentence him to death?

tw posted a comment on Sunday 21st February 2010 11:04pm

good story...need an update whenever the muse strikes you. :)

Paul Blay posted a comment on Sunday 21st February 2010 6:28am

"The Muggles gave you the death penalty"

Either, a) he's lying, b) you don't know that the United Kingdom doesn't have the death penalty.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Thursday 18th February 2010 12:30am

The incident in question did indeed occur between fourth and fifth years, and *started* at #4 - Harry's roundabout broom-flight trip to Ye Grim Olde Place (Order of the Phoenix). The others that knew - Moody, Tonks, and Auror Hestia Jones (the round-robin was, in fact, Moody's idea; it was somewhat reprised in DH).

Charles Newton posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 10:04pm

Yoooooo Hooooooo!!! Can ya hear me?
Please, please, PLEASE come back to this and do some more chapters; you stopped as it was really getting intense!

noylj posted a comment on Thursday 14th May 2009 7:22pm

Need more chappies. It is wiefd though to have Luna and Ginny cheapening their love for a shag.
Please post more.

huskerfan posted a comment on Saturday 28th March 2009 1:07pm

This is a really good story, are you going to continue on with it?

gadriam posted a comment on Sunday 1st March 2009 8:21am

Here's me just pointing out, once again, that you make some brilliant stories. When the creative juices start flowing again, please do pay some attention to this one.
Thanks

g

kjd posted a comment on Tuesday 21st October 2008 10:21am

interesting start, ill keep an eye on your updates of this story

LightIce posted a comment on Monday 1st September 2008 11:44am

Great story so far

Brad1 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 8:18am

ohh poor harry he's doing it to himself again love the story i can see scrimbutt doing that to him and have his own personal auror's beating on harry to break him! keep up the awesome writing!

cwejr posted a comment on Friday 30th May 2008 2:45am

I need to stop reading these incomplete stories---the frustration factor is too high. I get royally wrapped up in the story, then I run out of road...right into a brick wall. Another great story that I'm waiting for chapters. Why does it seem like the best stories are always 'works-in-progress'? I love your stories! They even interfere with my other obsession, radio, and that takes a lot.

Please, don't ever stop writing. It's like a whole 'nother real world.

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Tuesday 8th April 2008 1:41pm

Can't wait for more, this is just getting good!

silentjackal posted a comment on Tuesday 1st April 2008 12:26am

I would love to see an update of this one. Very well written and believable

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Friday 14th March 2008 6:32pm

You should definetly update this. It's so interesting. No pairing also is interesting for the future prospects of this story.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Tuesday 11th March 2008 4:56pm

I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes. I like the direction it's taking.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Monday 10th March 2008 4:47pm

Ok,I'm confused and hope to gain some clarity in the next chapter. I'm glad to know what his supposed crime was, though. Other than that I'm suspending judgement until I figure out what's going on.