Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

goddessa39 posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 12:28pm

I still am a bit wierded with the Narcissa part in thier new little menagetroi, but I do love the pairing and fic how it is so far.... amd waiting for more. :)

Aberbadger posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 11:40am

Oh, grow up," he growled. "It's a made up name, meaning 'Flight of Death', and comes from his real name Tom Marvolo Riddle - Head Boy at Hogwarts in the 1944-1945 school year."

Actually, in french (as well as Spanish and italian), the word de, not only means of or about, but also it means from - So, it could well be argued, and that Harry could use this to illustrate Riddle's cowardice, that Voldemort actually means 'flight from death'

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 11:33am

Surprise upon surprise: Narcissa is pregnant (by Harry) and Draco is *not* unhappy with it (and *yes*, he knows Harry is the father). And this was *after* Pansy's father got decimated (figuratively, not literally) at the Wizengamot meeting. Draco also apologizes to Hermione, and actually has come up with a possible prank to play on Ron. (Yes; the gist of the prank is in the chapter.) I wonder what *Pansy* is thinking.

koppe posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 11:15am

Somewhat unusual pairing, but a great story... please update soon.
Great that Narcissa is pregnant with Harry's child -- though I must admit a part of me hope that Hermione won't stay "inconceivable" for very long, and make sure Narcissa's baby will have (half-)sibling close to it's own age.
Could there perhaps become something between Draco and Ginny (I loved the Weasley-curse btw)?
Harry's justification for taking the Slytherin-seat (previous chapter) was great -- as was his choice of proxies...
Keep up the good work.
-Koppe

DJ posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 11:11am

A civil Draco never thought I would see the day. Good job thanks for writting.

GuardianOfLight posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 10:58am

Another excellent chapter, you really are a genius and really hope this story gets updated again soon.

I liked the way Draco came around, I have seen far to many fics were he has either folded instantly or doesn't change at all when his mother gets involved with Harry.

Update ASAP as I eagerly await the next chapter.

jilumasam posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 10:27am

Delicious

RealityBenderX5 posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 9:12am

Excellent update. I look forward to seeing how you end this one.

texasranger_10 posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 8:13am

ok now you done it. draco looking at hermione and it not pissing off harry. it was genious in the way you wrote it. you are by far one of the very best of writers of harry potter fan fiction. you take some of the unusual or hard ideas to write and make them funny and sad at the same time. i always love it when you update your stories. there is one story i can't wait for an update and that is three for all. keep up the good work .

PerfesserN posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 8:00am

Happy New Year and thanks for the update. I do enjoy Narcissa's narrative style I see her as a paragon of old world sophistication as well as a real minx in the sack. . .
Rrrrrrowl!

William Fowler posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 7:32am

Pregnant Narcissa is good, love-sick Hermione is better, and Harry killing Voldemort is best... or some combination of the three .

DJ Rodriguez posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 7:30am

Ah, beautiful. Very wonderful! Harry is going to be a father, Hermoine an aunt (I think) and Draco an uncle! Very cool!

Harry and his wives... they are something to look at, and also respect. Those three are really going to put the world (both of them) on their toes in a good way. Perhaps even change it to suit the needs of their soon-to-be born child.

However, if any evil forces catch wind of Narcissa's pregnacy... it will NOT be good. Harry, you have to train harder and smarter then ever now! The girls too! Your reason to survive this battle just got more critical!

Keep it up!

Charles Slone posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 6:52am

Ahh great to see this story updated my friend, can't wait to see the ending

loralee posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 5:28am

Ron's reaction to Draco saying, "Please daddy will you raise my allowence" lol

Great chpt.

DrT posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 5:15am

Horton Hears a Horcrux? Glad classes haven't started yet, otherwise I'd have a crowd at my door. . . .

"T"

Wolfric posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 4:38am

Thank you for the new chapter. I enjoyed it. I am always happy to see more of your creative efforts; please don't stop. W

Teresa Lynne posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 4:36am

chuckle......got to love seeing an idiot like Parkinson suffering from a first class case of foot in mouth! Hmmmm.....it was also nice to see Draco start to think for himself and not play Lucius-clone. Thanks for the new chapter!

Crys posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 4:20am

"Ananias" ? *snicker*

Huh, so she's pregnant. Not real surprising, all things considered.

> "I need to get used to it — my stepfather"
Oooh, that had to hurt ;)

> "Isn't that what got her into that condition in the first place?"
Whaddya know, he DOES have a sense of humor!

Fun story, Kins. Looking forward to the next chapter. Not the least of which to watch the Wizengamot's reaction when all of Harry's proxies really do show up.

[Crys walks away, muttering, "Muggleborn in Slytherin's seat. Oh, how that'll roast 'em."]

Ken Warner posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 3:57am

an extraordinary chapter - As believable and horrific as your 'angsty' scenes are, your happy family scenes are probably the best I have seen in 40+ years as an avid (compulsive?) reader.
thanks for providing goals to shoot for in family harmony
warmest regards and my very best wiches for a happy and productive new year

John Fitzgerald posted a comment on Monday 1st January 2007 10:01am

Please update this story soon. Thanks.