Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

red jacobson1 posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 11:02am

oh Harry; Harry; Harry; didn't you just open a can of worms? *GRIN* Excellently done; Kins; and I'm sure it will be fun seeing what happens next!

red

Mark Safransky posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 11:01am

Oh my, that was one heck of a bombshell Harry just threw into the Wizengamot proceedings. Should be fun to see what the Daily Prophet and Voldemort has to say about it. Say, would it be incorrect to assume that holding a seat or voting a proxy is a paying job? Just wondering if this is another way for Harry to help the standing as well as the finances of the Weasely's. I take it this is the last update we'll see until NaNoWriMo is over?

RoseKelly1021 posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 10:54am

Okay that was smooth and I mean ssssmmmoooooth!!! Okay so what does he have up his sleeve next? I mean really he just took over the Wizengamot. It's like the old Disney commercials...You just took over the Wizengamot what are you goint to do next? Answer: Visit Disney World.

*chuckle*
Kelly

Wes posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 10:35am

My, my an update well worth waiting for. Thank you and keep up the great work.

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 10:32am

Out fraking standing, that ought to put a real bee in Tommy's bonnet, the ultimate pure blood seat going to a "mudblood" A very enjoyable story so far, thank you.

Philipe posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 10:28am

That was really mean Keith.. And really Fun!!! :ROFL:

Teresa Lynne posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 10:27am

Chuckle....I'll bet that Tommy boy would have a stroke when he hears that Hermione is Harry's proxy for the Slytherin seat! hanks for another excellent chapter!

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 10:18am

Do love when Harry takes control of the Wizengamott. I liked your logic for the Slytherin seat's change, but it does leave the ability to take seats through conquest. I imagine that you could just say that it would require defeating the last remaining heir, etc.

Thank you for writing. Good luck on NaNoWriMo.

Mike (MoA)

dave gerecke posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 9:41am


And ending is even more proof that HP is the heir of Slytherin.
dave

Beau Wolff posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 9:31am

You evil, EVIL man. I love it!

Chris McFadden posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 9:16am

Well, there's a voting bloc that'll piss off... oh, about everyone. :)

writerpayne posted a comment on Saturday 21st October 2006 4:15am

I really like this story please update it soon..3

The Resident posted a comment on Wednesday 18th October 2006 5:37pm

'"I you were specifically given something as a uniform' should be '"If you were specifically given something as a uniform'. Other than that, an excellent chapter. I can almost see the red glow from Harry's blushes due to the quality of your prose.

Roberta Johnson posted a comment on Saturday 14th October 2006 5:13pm

What an amazingly yummy story.

Yamikeckley posted a comment on Thursday 12th October 2006 1:52am

hey i just realised that i read this last chapter and didnt review. well i really like this story and hope that you get a new chap of this and it start one summer out soon.
yk

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 11:54am

I'd say that Narcissa's Drought is well and truly *over* with a capital *OH* (for Orgasm)!
Narcissa has plans to introduce Harry (and Hermione) to Pansy's mother. However, what will Pansy *herself* make of that (as well as what happened to Draco)? I await the Baited Trap for the Bribed Nitwits.

Banner posted a comment on Tuesday 10th October 2006 4:29am

* shivers all over *
Smart, tough, Powerful Harry...

koppe posted a comment on Thursday 5th October 2006 2:51am

Great story so far, can't wait for more. Very much looking forward to the wedding(s). I'm also hoping for more between Narcissa and Hermione. Although a little OT regarding PoV, I would like to see how Hermione's parents reacts to their daughter shacking-up with a boy and a woman, and planning to enter an unconventional marriage (perhaps they could come to Hogwarts, or the three vists Hermione's home). Finally, I would love if Narcissa -- perhaps simultainously with Hermione -- ended up making Harry a dad (and preferbly sooner than later).
Keep up the great work,
-Koppe

c3markh posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd October 2006 3:51am

Love the story and I am glad to see an update. Are you going to show more trio intraction between them. I am not talking about smut although it is greatly received. But I am refering to more of thier life together. Thanks for writing.

JVTazz posted a comment on Saturday 30th September 2006 6:05pm

good chapter :)