Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Kaerion posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 6:02am

I'd say you have every reason in the world to be happy with this! It's an absolutely wonderful story, definitely up to your usual standards. I might even have to say it's above your usual standards, but that might be because I have a much easier time dealing with a Harry like you wrote here, who takes charge and deals with things, than the Harry you've used in a few of your other (also brilliant) stories.

I also can't remember ever reading a story from Narcissa's point of view before, and while I usually shy away from redeemed!Draco stories, with very, very few exceptions (I just can't make myself like the little shite), you pulled it off both beautifully and believably.

And much, much kudos for mentioning Randi and the JREF! I've never seen it mentioned in a fic before, though I don't know if that's because people haven't heard of him (and the prize), or haven't thought about the possibility, but that part really made me laugh! I can only hope you make people curious about him, the foundation and the prize, and that his message is spread even further. Oh, and if the HP books were real, I'm also absolutely convinced that Hermione would be his new favorite person in the world! Just don't ever introduce him to Luna. ;)

Nick5 posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 5:47am

Very nice ending.

Patches posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 5:24am

A very good epilog. Thank you for writing this. I have enjoyed reading it I hope to see another story soon. You have an individual style I really enjoy. Looking forward to your next missive! pms

Ben Russell-Gough posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 4:04am

Overall a good story; better than it could be. I enjoyed many parts of it particularly but there were no real downsides.

This was a very intersting view of Narcissa (who we really only see for the first time, other than as Lucius' oh-so-stereotypical wife, at the beginning of HBP). I found your vision of her in this story compelling and attractive. You feel sympathy for her situation and are rooting for her from very early on.

Given when this was started, I find it quite interesting that your versions of Narcissa and Draco are very much in harmony with how they are shown in HBP.

JKR has pointed out that her books are essentially from Harry's point of view. It is interseting to see events from someone else's point of view for once.

BenRG's Rating: 8/10

Treck posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 3:07am

BRAVO! Damn that was well done.

Now answer the 64 million galleon question... "Whats next?"

Adam posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 2:59am

a very nice wrap up to a very good story, well done.

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 2:47am

Very good epilogue. It is just how a married person who is wholy in love would write. It may seem sappy, buut I think Love inspires that.

Thank you for writing.

Mike (MoA)

UdderPD posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 2:43am

An excellent story.

A lot of stories that put quasi-evil charecters with good ones fail to be convincing, unlike this one (and WK-GQ by Jeconais)

TTFN UdderPD

sinkingboat posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 2:34am

Nice story! I'm not a huge fan of Harry getting married right away, but i still enjoy this one very much. Personally I think its cool when the drag out the kinky professor student relationship rather than just being up front about it. Anyway nice story!

cyberpurple posted a comment on Sunday 13th May 2007 10:54am

Thanks for a realistic final battle scene - and for the rest of the chapter.

Melissa posted a comment on Sunday 13th May 2007 9:19am

I do so love to read your stories and this one is no exception. Keep up the outstanding work!

Robin Westerly posted a comment on Sunday 13th May 2007 3:17am

ayayayayayayayayayaaaaayyay

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Sunday 13th May 2007 1:14am

AWWWWWW! Well done, Keith, Dorothy and Aaran St Vines. This was a great chapter.

DrT posted a comment on Sunday 13th May 2007 12:21am

I'm almost sorry the story is drawing to a conclusion. Well-executed all around.

"T"

gadriam posted a comment on Sunday 13th May 2007 12:05am

Great fightscene.
The notion of physically killing Riddle in something of a brawl was hilarious, and the use of such formalized language no matter what's described makes this story one of a kind.
Awesome. And i know what that means literally.

g

KenF posted a comment on Saturday 12th May 2007 11:24pm

I don't think I've seen another one where Harry finishes V off with his bare hands. Gruesome.

Amamama posted a comment on Saturday 12th May 2007 10:34pm

Eewww - green "blood"!? Yuk. Great way to make Tommy boy even more disgusting and point out his unnaturalness. Amazing fight, you do have some good helpers - whose work I love. And I really appreciate you ending a chapter all about fighting with "celebrating life." Wouldn't be a Kinsfire fic without. ;-)

Thanks for sharing!

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Saturday 12th May 2007 8:30pm

And thus ends the Dark Dweeb, in as fitting a fashion as could be.
Lucius Malfoy vs. Draco Malfoy: Who would have expected *this* particular sidepiece to the Main Event? Or Draco whacking Daddy Not-So-Dearest with a Reducto at point-blank range (and to save *Hermione Potter* no less)? Looks like he is well on his way to redeeming the Malfoy Reputation. (Dating Ginny certainly wouldn't hurt.)
The sixty-four galleon question: Who will become permanent Minister for Magic? It certainly won't be Dumbledore (he'd decline again), and likely won't be any Weasley (same thing), so who's left? Narcissa? Hermione? Andromeda? Harry? Draco?

Bernd Jacobitz posted a comment on Saturday 12th May 2007 7:05pm

Excellent work. I like the battle very well. You conveyed the confusion and chaos. Well done.

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 12th May 2007 5:48pm

So we have a Wizagamot meeting to attend. Ugh!
Of course there will be unwanted guests. The battle was impressive and I appreciate all the detail that went into writing it. Very well done. There seems to be a strong theme that Harry will kill Riddle in a muggle fashion instead of a magical one. That makes sense to me. Riddle has over 50 years of magical learning on Harry. Even though in this story he had taken a strengthening potion to make him stronger that did not make his magic stronger. It enalbled Harry to kill Voldemort with his bare hands. A fitting end for a stupid Dark Lord who didn't appreciate that all have their strengths and weaknesses. Including Riddle himself. I like the way Harry thanked those that helped him the most. That was very good. Of course Harry got his own thank you later. I look forward to the epilog. Thank you so much for writing. pms