Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Kalen Darkmoon posted a comment on Saturday 21st July 2007 5:56pm

Beautiful story. I'm glad to see another of your great works completed.

Ezra'eil posted a comment on Friday 13th July 2007 4:15pm

I liked it....Have you hought about rewriting it in a different P.O.V maybe like Harry's or, starting form when he gets back, in Hermione's?

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Wednesday 27th June 2007 9:51am

I do believe that a certain Auror is in all sorts of trouble. Trying to *kill* Narcissa? (And it's *Harry* the Auror is in trouble with.) Earlier (which is why the Aurors were able to storm the Manor in the first place), Narcissa utterly cleaned out the Malfoy assets (which Lucius approved) then *divorced him* (which he certainly did NOT approve; however, she DID have sufficient grounds) taking Lucius from well-funded to *flat busted* (in fact, Dobby has more money thean Lucius does right now). And now she's preparing to walk off into the sunset, having reunited Harry with his Hermione. Boy, is *she* in for a surprise....

Jimbocous posted a comment on Monday 28th May 2007 4:45am

Thanks for another fun and engaging story. Nice ending as well, a bit Heinleinesque, if you will, but that's no criticism from my perspective.

Steve Stephan posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 1:20pm

Excellent way to end a story. I absolutely loathe epilogue's that span 150 years and give you no place to imagine what happened afterward.

Steve Stephan posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 6:17pm

OK, I have to say it here. You tend to stick to Harry in stories. This particular one could have dealt with having a chapter involving Draco, and showing what he went through and what it took to even approach his mum. You're limiting yourself with the romance without providing back creditials to the storyline. That is the end of my hate-mail, I still like the story.

Steve Stephan posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 5:39pm

That was just freakin' awesome, and perfectly played. I've not read this in awhile and probably already reviewed but I had to say it. I still long for the slow feminization of Draco but I'm sure you have your goals.

Steve Stephan posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 3:37pm

I'm not sure if I've suggested this to you formally, but you have to take into consideration that there would be feminization to the male body if the testicles were removed or destroyed. Over the course of a year, Draco would have quite noticeable breasts as well as a more feminine appearance without testorone supplements. :-D

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Saturday 19th May 2007 4:28am

Great finish Keith, wow. A completed story. Excellent job on the setup in the last chapter and kudos to ASV on the fight scene. Cheers!

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Thursday 17th May 2007 11:02am

Harry: Now you know how I feel when I look at your mother.

Draco: Yes I do, Dad.

Ron: *THUD*

Why would Ron faint? It's not that it's younger man/older woman (remember, Harry+Narcissa+Hermione has been going on, mostly under his own nose, for quite some time; further, he himself is dating Angelique Parkinson, Pansy's mum) but that *Draco Malfoy* has come so far, not just to be able to leave behind Lucius Malfoy, but he is actually paying Proper Homage to the very reason that Draco Malfoy *is* who he is today: Harry Potter himself, who just happens to be married to his mother. If it weren't for the fact that Harry himself would argue against it, I could indeed see Draco changing his last name to *Potter*. Then there *is* the rather hilarious fact that Harry is, in fact, younger than Draco....

Wolfric posted a comment on Wednesday 16th May 2007 9:53am

I really enjoyed this story. I look forward to any further efforts you care to share. It usually suits me very well for authors to see a story through to a conclusion and this one is no exception. I have pretty much enjoyed all of your works so please keep writing and sharing. Thanks W.

gadriam posted a comment on Wednesday 16th May 2007 5:14am

*enervate*

'cuz this is a stunning piece of writing. I can rain sunshine on the story itself all year without being quite done, but what did me in this time was the simple difference in the writing styles. From the formal, yet warm style of an intelligent, upperclass woman in love, to the simpler, more masculine form of an intelligent man determined to uphold his love. The final lines highlighted the relationship between them.

All stories must come to an end, and this one came to a perfect finish. I'll miss the thrill of new chapters, but i'll have this story leatherbound in my bookshelf in two days. I refuse to lose it.
Thank you.
g

Rheya Ramsey posted a comment on Tuesday 15th May 2007 9:42pm

Nice story. Only one loose end was left. The Dursley's. Surely Vernon and Petunia, at least, should have been prosecuted for selling their nephew, handing him over to people they knew would kill him. Oh, well. Very, very enjoyable, anyway.

rkross posted a comment on Tuesday 15th May 2007 10:50am

that was a great story. Keep writing

Christopher Patton posted a comment on Tuesday 15th May 2007 1:32am

Wow, two parts in one day. I like the ending its well done and ties up the loose strings nicely.

I also like how Narcissa came to realize how much more she could love if she just let herself do so. That was a very nice touch as well as show what kind of an impact the she had on the wizarding world from Harry's POV.

Thanks.

James Benfield posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 11:43pm

great story overall, keep up the good work.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 11:42pm

Lovely, a great story, and always nice to see good Narcissa, and loved the way you had Harry and Hermione end up with them both. Just great, and can't wait to read more of your writings in the future.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 11:39pm

Wo, an impressive chapter here, and great to see the way things went, though this Harry was a heck of a lot more forceful in dealing with Tom for the last time. Looking forward to how this all wraps up, and to hope that all involved get a happy ending(not an egg roll either, LOL)

djo posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 9:13pm

Great story - I loved reading it (and not only once...)

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 5:19pm

great story. totally loved the pov and pairings... very unique and a wonderful use of an often ignored character. I look forward to reading more of your great stories as you continue to show us all why you are a premier hp fandom author.