Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Ken Warner posted a comment on Friday 27th October 2006 12:04am

can't wait to see the political results of this type of bombshell.
You have fabulous timing - I re-read the preceding chapters just this week.

It is nice ot see a story with some good polticians in the dismal climate currently in the US - where I want to vote "NONE OF THE ABOVE"

warmest regards

Aberbadger posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 11:24pm

Actually, I believe there are questions as to Merope Gaunts "Purity". Yes the Slytherin line was supposedly pure, but wasn't Merope a squib? Doesn't that detract even further from the purity of Moldy's line?
Oh, and Hermione as proxy for Slytherin? BELLISSIMA!

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 11:01pm

Harry not a Slytherin...yeah, right. SURE he isn't. That Trident missile he hit the Wizengamot with (the second one, not the first one) came right out of Salazar's Playbook. Cunning, diabolical, and utterly out of Wrong Field (TM); in short, perfectly Slytherin! That, in and of itself, *must* be giving Tom a bad case of the hives (especially since it turns out that *he* gave Harry the warheads). I'm also wondering what impact this will have on the existing Death Eaters (and on the recruitment of future DEs); Harry just pointed out, *publicly*, Moldy's entire history before the British Wizengamot itself, making it a matter of record. It WILL get out. Not merely possible or probable, but *certain*. So far, the whole *kidnap and torture Harry* plot has turned into nothing less than the absolute *worst* sort of disaster on just about *every* front possible for Tom (Lucius and Severus in holding cells, Harry not merely alive, but bonded to Lucius' ex *and* in control of the Malfoy funds, Tom's own funds/lands/title confiscated, etc.), and then, to add insult to the Harry-Inflicted Injuries, we have a *muggleborn witch* as the Slytherin Proxy.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 10:39pm

Well, well! The "Wizengamot Raid" is followed shortly by the "Wizengamot Ambush"! However, in-between, poor Draco gets sledged again (this time, by Narcissa, with the Clue-By-Four), who proceeds to inform the poor boy, in excruciating detail, just exactly who "Lord Voldemort" really is (proving once again that pale is definitely a bad color for blondes, and giving the Last Malfoy some serious pondering to do).
"Wizengamot Ambush"? It seems that Harry is Heir to three of the Hogwarts Founders (Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff) in addition to being Heir to the Potters and Blacks. However, thanks to those old unique-to-wizarding-Britain laws, he can lay claim to the House of Slytherin by Right of Conquest, which he documents for the body in public and excruciating detail (thereby thoroughly trainwrecking any claim of legitimacy Moldie could make). And Harry's still not done; instead of voting all these seats himself, he installs *proxies* (including *Hermione* as proxy for the Slytherin seat). When (not if) the Prophet prints *this* Piece of News, I do believe that Crucios will be handed out like so many door-prizes at the next Death Eater meeting...

kenny posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 10:34pm

you are evil but i like it that will cause an uproar that will be heard by a deaf man in the US ha ha ha excellent

Ian Morgan posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 10:11pm

great chapter
Please donot abboden this story like you have done with others

Mathew McCrillis posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 9:06pm

I love all the work you've done on this rewrite, it really captures my imagination! Keep up the fantastic writing!

Adam posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 6:50pm

Good chapter, and a wonderful little bombshell to drop lol.

Did notice the number of seats that he lets the wesleys have (I know they are proxy), I know he likes the wesleys but isnt that a little overboard, 3 out of 5 seats he has given to the wesleys as his proxy's?

Giving Syltherin to Hermione was just the icing on the cake though, that will probably upset so many of the purebloods :)

Bernd Jacobitz posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 6:49pm

HA! brilliant work again.

noylj posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 6:20pm

I can accept the crazy premise and Cissy and Hermy, but DoubleDumb is just too OOC. Love story though (if this review goes through, it may be my second or third review of this chapter).

caitlinrennes posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 6:02pm

Brilliant, Kinsfire! *Applause!!* Please, please move this little story further up your update soon list. It is excellent!

Patches posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 4:41pm

Wow! A muggleborn in the seat of the House of Slytherin! If that doesn't slap the purebloods in the face nothing will! I am sure Voldemort is going to love these new events.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to more! pms

whyshouldicare posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 4:34pm

Graet chapter. Can't wait for more.

IceBlades posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 4:30pm

muhahahahahaha, cant wait for the next chapter.

Roberta Johnson posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 3:50pm

Wow! The shock of that alone should kill Voldie!

n4zhg posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 3:30pm

Tick...tick...tick...BOOM!

redquail posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 3:25pm

I like it now that he has placed a ticking nuke in the council what kind of revolution is he planning next. I think that when the dust settles that the wizarding world will never recover.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 3:22pm

*ROFLMAO!!!* That's definitely making a strong statement, roughly equivalent to putting it on billboards through wizarding Britain. It will be interesting to see the fecal hemmorages and acute palpitations of the ego suffered by Moldie and the Death Nibblers from this, esp. the claiming of the House Slytherin seat. A most delightful read on a rough day.

Bravo!!

Greg Johnson posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 3:14pm

Grrr... how could you leave us like that! <sigh> I guess I'll have to wait for the next chapter.

Keep up the good work. :)

Mikkun posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 3:14pm

So, Harry has seix seats on the Wizengamot? cool. Hope the next update is soon, though. keep it up Kinsfire