Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

CoyoteScion posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 4:33pm

Thank you for another wonderful read.

hpssslashfan posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 4:33pm

Beautifully written sentimentality and nice ending wrapping up most of the loose threads.

:-)

PS: I especially liked the battle scene in the previous chapter.

Filodea posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 4:23pm

A very interesting story. I never really thought of Harry with Narcissa, but you made it reasonable, even if I still have trouble believing it. I do like the ending, because I feel that is what husbands and wives should be to each other, friends.

hptrump posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 1:23pm

Now this is a screwed up story.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 12:31pm

Great story. How many kids did they have total?

Thanks for writing
MPF

Donald Deutsch posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 12:08pm

I stand up and applaud you on this story Keith. Great work, and I loved it. Now, can you please possibly complete Three for all? Please Please Please Please, I am craving to find out what happens with that story.

Stygius posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 11:53am

nice ending with beautiful morals.... u never did tell us how many children harry/cissa and harry/mia had... and not much info on hermione besides that fact that see won an award to finding out what "makes" magic --- oh, i get it.... oops

congrats and i hope to see more from you soon.

have you thought abou a harry/female(harry) fic... yes... i know how that sounds.. but try reading "the girl who lived" by SilverAegis.

i know he has abandoned it, but i was hoping to see someone else take something similar up, so far no luck...

or otherwise, how about harry/hestia (who is another member of the order - around tonks age - that we know little to nothign about in cannon)..

cheers,

Crys posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 11:12am

Touching wrap-up.

Not sure I quite believe how "reformed" Draco was, but then again I don't remember all the details of it.

Thanks for sharing the story with us.

redjacobson posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 10:26am

nicely done; although I'll admit I have a hard time picturing anybody related to Pansy as a Milf; I guess Ron wouldn't agree *GRIN*

What's next on the agenda? It Started One Summer? Please?

Red

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 10:23am

A delightful coda that wraps up the story very nicely. I love the idea of the Malfoys, Weaseleys, and Potter-Blacks working together for the Light; that has to be the most galling series of events possible to Lucius in whatever afterlife he ended up in (IMHO, he got Hell if he was lucky, he deserves to be sent to the like of Chernebog).

c3markh posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 10:15am

Love the story and have followed it from the beginning. Thanks for writing; I have read and enjoyed every HP FF story that you have written (that I have found that is ). I enjoy your style of writing a story very much.

sinkingboat posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 10:14am

nice story

KenF posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 10:06am

Nice wrap-up.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 9:59am

A lovely, and appropriate, ending to a wonderful story.
Thanks for a great read, and for the hours of hard work you put into your excellent writing. It is appreciated.

Philipe posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 8:52am

Congrats Keith.

It was an excellent ending to a great story.. i missed hermione a little on this chapter, even tho i know the story is related from Cissa point of view.. none the less, you continue to write beautiful stories, for wich i'm sure i not the only one who is really grateful.. I hope you enjoyed writing as much as i enjoyed reading it..

Best wishes to you and the lovely wife..
P.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 7:45am

excellent and enjoyable - less angst than Family Matters, and the story better for it.

loved again the way you turned anti-heros in to real heros

thanks so much for sharing
warmest regards

Christopher Patton posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 7:28am

The time compression of combat or any other highly stressful and focused activity is incredible at times.

While I tend to more than slightly dislike Draco as a character. I've found that I've enjoyed your portrayal of him as well as Bob and Alyx's version of Draco in their Sunrise/Sunset stories.

I'll be looking forward to the final chapter of this story soon I hope. Thanks.

Daniel Hensley posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 7:06am

Very well done I applaud you. I love it.

Amamama posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 7:04am

Nice end to a cool story. Loved the remodelling of the wizarding world, the weeding of bigotry and unfair laws, the love and acceptance.

Thank you.

Cliff Bryner posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 6:24am

As always, my compliments. I have become a big fan, and faithful reader. Please keep these stories coming. Too bad we can't put them on some school's corriculum (sp?). Maybe we can.