Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Greatputt posted a comment on Saturday 30th September 2006 2:29pm

That was an excelent chapter. I enjoyed the interaction between all three lovers and seeing harry slytherin side coming out more. I hope to see harry getting some more training for his upcoming fight and cant wait to see what happens with his little plan for percy, that was brilliant. Hope to see another update soon.

Craig St.Onge1 posted a comment on Friday 29th September 2006 11:00pm

Well now, normally I am not one for Harry/Narcissa fics - but this has caught my eye in such a way that I cannot wait until the next chapter is revealed. Keep up the amazing work!

Charles Slone posted a comment on Friday 29th September 2006 3:25pm

oh intresting, can't wait to see more of this one

Robin Westerly posted a comment on Thursday 28th September 2006 9:16pm

hooray!
More please

Ronnie McMains posted a comment on Thursday 28th September 2006 5:45pm

"...First, the Headmaster taught me a lot in manipulating people..."

Indeed. Much as Snape attempted to teach Harry Occlumency.

Glad to see this continuing. As I have said elsewhere, I enjoy reading well-written H/female fiction taking place during Harry's lifetime, and despite anything you might say, Keith, your works qualify. Keep up the good work!

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Thursday 28th September 2006 5:00pm

Excellent. I had to go back and reread the whole thing, but I can say that it was a rather pleasant experience. Good work, throughout.

Thank you for writing and sharing.

Mike (MoA)

Dragonmage182 posted a comment on Thursday 28th September 2006 4:13pm

Man I thought that this story would never be abandoned. When it popped up in my e-mail that the new chapter was up I had to go throught all of the stories just to remember which one it was. Anyways this is one of my fav. Harry/Multi. stories out there and cant wait until the next chapter is out...hopefully not too long.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Thursday 28th September 2006 2:19pm

Hmmm... Plot--I didn't expect to see any of that. :-D

Crys posted a comment on Thursday 28th September 2006 2:02pm

> "Dobby, we need quarters where these three may love comfortably for the school year."

*snicker* That's been there long enough that you had to have decided to leave it.

Crys posted a comment on Thursday 28th September 2006 1:46pm

*blink* *blink*

Hey, your previous chapter promised us Draco-bashing, didn't it? ;)

Seriously, fun literary romp. Or is that literal romp? Either way, entertaining piece of "if everything worked out right for our hero" fic.

Gardengirl posted a comment on Thursday 28th September 2006 12:10pm

I think this is my favorite story of yours to date! Hope to see more soon.

Bukama Stealth posted a comment on Thursday 28th September 2006 11:29am

Whoohoooo! More Malfoy bashing.
Cuz everyone knows Malfoy's only good for three things bashing, pranking and more bashing.

Bukama

Jason Karr posted a comment on Thursday 28th September 2006 11:03am

what about Hermione's parents, what will they think about their child being a co-wife.

The Resident posted a comment on Thursday 28th September 2006 9:11am

An excellent chapter that I just had to read twice. I only found one little thing; 'eleven year old' should be hyphenated as 'eleven-year -old' as it is used as an adjective and modifier of the noun 'girl'. Keep up the excellent work and, please, update soon.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 28th September 2006 9:01am

On re-reading, found a minor typo:

Expensive robes an have...

should be

Expensive robes can have...

, shouldn't it?

David Whitelock posted a comment on Thursday 28th September 2006 5:40am

I have just finished reading the story again so as to refresh my memory of it and I must say "This is the most interesting story I have ever read" and hope that you will update sooner than later. I would also like like to say that the plot is really good so far and can't wait to see how it developes not to mention what role Fudge is goimg to have in it.

Chiyo posted a comment on Thursday 28th September 2006 1:59am

Only a 14 year old would believe this stuff. Its like a 14 year olds wet dream. All your stories are the exact same...
-Harry thinks he fails at life and is tortured near to death
-Hes saved by some random girl from teh series which gets less and less believeable each time
-Women all of a sudden think hes the greatest thing ever even his enemies... oh and they also become BI overnight
-Harry now has a harem and is married to all of them

How about this. How about writing a story thats actually believeable for once? Even a minor one...that maybe just maybe could have happened. In this one and Ties of Blood you have him actually WANTING Bella and Narcissa. WTF!? And then to take the cake have the gaul to have Harry tell anyone that he'll kill them if they question it? Including Neville in TOB when she tortured his parents into insanity?

GTFO.

Kinsfire replied:

And what does it say about your level of intelligence that you've read ALL my stories and hated ALL of them?

Well, you needn't worry about that anymore. You are getting banned.

djo posted a comment on Wednesday 27th September 2006 6:01pm

Great chapter - keep going!!!
Please also update the rest of your stories!

azureguy86 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th September 2006 4:54pm

LOVE IT!!!! Keep it coming i am so into this story i have read it 3 times this week.

Terry Swain posted a comment on Wednesday 27th September 2006 4:33pm

Great chapter. :)