Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Terry Swain posted a comment on Thursday 15th June 2006 7:09pm

Great chapter. and a most interesting development. :)

fanfic posted a comment on Wednesday 14th June 2006 1:56am

Such a short tale to be told. So which story will you work on next? Or will you be doing another all new story?

freakyfinger posted a comment on Wednesday 14th June 2006 12:49am

I just thought of an idea- have Frank come back and try to get Jocelyn back, and then let him learn about their relationship!

94caddy posted a comment on Saturday 10th June 2006 7:10pm

Excellent. Very hot can't wait to read more!

Bernd Jacobitz posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 10:03pm

Good one, quite erotic. I like the way you get erotic without being, well provane.

Brandon R posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 3:40pm

I really liked this chapter..although the idea of mother/daughter is still a little odd for me you pulled it off well, and i liked the ending and cant wait for the next chapter to come out...please keep up the good work...

djo posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 9:13am

nice story - please also update your other stories with a "open end"! ;-))

whyshouldicare posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 8:47am

that was cool.i look forward to the next chapter

Irezumi posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 4:49am

Nomrally I would have turned away from reading any story about incest, but after reading (and being thoroughly impressed with) Kinsfire's writing, I decided to give it a chance. I will gladly say I am impressed with this story as well. While most definatly on the adult side, it is a very well written story that I fully plan on continuing and enjoying. Nice job gentlemen.

Ben Russell-Gough posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 4:18am

Oops. Okay, either Jocelyn is a latent or there is some kind of soul bond/power transfer at work here. This should make things a lot... harder to explain to everyone else than it already is, I think.

Overall, an interesting little bunny given life. I'm looking forward to the wrap-up

BenRG's Rating: 7/10

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 3:33am

Interesting development, wonder where this will lead.

gunny

freakyfinger posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 3:07am

Oh! She got some magic from their group . . er . . magic . .

Coolone007 posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 2:08am

The has always been spells in wicca that are used inconjuntion with sex. So I am not suprized when thay climaxed together it might have either turned on some latent ability in Joss. Since they are complety sharin in emotions and feelings that they had maybe given some of thier pwoer to Joss. Like when you take on a lover you take from them thier imunities to some diseases and you give to them.

scott2 posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 1:28am

hot chapter, wonder how your going to have the bond set up, well time will tell :) also curious abot how others are going to react to there little group

Mariposa posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 1:13am

Mmmmmmmm! Yummy! I can't wait to see this finished! Great job!

ironchefor posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2006 4:41pm

"Are you a witch or not?"

LOL!!

Hey now Harry, give her a break. You're not the only one who's suffering from blood flow AWAY from the brain... though granted your blood loss is quite a bit larger than theirs!

This is the first Miss Granger/Mrs. Granger (and Harry too) story I've ever read, so I just wanted to say what a wonderful job you've done. I believe it. Obviously I was open to the idea simply by reading this in the first place, but I could have read it and gone, "Enh..." and went on my way.

But I didn't. You've set everything up in a way that I can really see it happening. Of course, I probably shouldn't try to see it too hard lest I develop my own circulation problems.

The beginning felt a little rushed in order to get everything set up, but that's to be expected if this is going to be a short 4-5 chapter story. Besides, this chapter worked out quite nicely! And besides, I'm the last person who should say anything about rushing through things, since I'm just short of the 240K word mark, and MY Harry and Hermione still don't know how the other feels! (though they are starting to notice things finally)

Anyhow, like I said, a wonderful story you have here and I look forward to the next chapter!!

thanks

Jeffrey1 posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2006 4:09pm

fun,sexy,enjoyable.keep up the good work.

Steve Stephan posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2006 4:01pm

Interesting, however read like a recap. I hope that was the intent.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2006 3:55pm

*EEP* Did *Jocelyn* just wandlessly summon a glass of water? And isn't she supposed to be a *muggle*? Muggles, *by definition* are incapable of magic, wandless or otherwise; ergo, Jocelyn Granger is *not* a muggle! That means *somebody* has some explaining to do.

Muirnin Cocan posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2006 3:34pm

That was something... don't worry, I won't sue you for the title pun... it was very well thought out... and very enjoyable...

This is such a great bit of a story...

Can't wait to read the rest...

So who's going to be pregnant first?

As Always,
Muirnin - who is trying desperately to get her ummm reading in without her daughter trying to read as well!