Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

baby-kiki posted a comment on Wednesday 14th March 2007 5:15pm

That was very good, and well written, though I felt that the last part (from House-elves onwards) felt very rushed. I'm looking forward to more.

ShadowNixxie posted a comment on Tuesday 13th March 2007 8:15am

Uhoh! They're pregnant, aren't they? *lol*

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Monday 12th March 2007 12:58pm

Good God! Daughter, Granddaughter, Aunt, Neice and Sister. Or the male equivalents. From two pregnancies. Can't wait for the next bit.

CoyoteScion posted a comment on Sunday 11th March 2007 12:56pm

gah evil evil you are. more give me more.
Ãœbel. Sie sind schlecht. Geben Sie mich mehr
Malvagità. Siete diabolici. Dialo di più.
Mal. Vous êtes mauvais. Donnez-moi davantage

Debbie Hollander posted a comment on Saturday 10th March 2007 7:14pm

great chapter looking forward to more

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 10th March 2007 8:08am

Good one, getting moe interesting.

gunny

Debbie Hollander posted a comment on Saturday 10th March 2007 5:11am

Thank you for posting this here. I had already read it on ficwad but am happy to see it posted here. Are they both pregnant? I look forward to an update, soon I hope. This story is getting quite good and I find myself looking forward to reading more and am loooking forward to see how it progresses and ends.
Great Job,
Debbie

morriganscrow posted a comment on Saturday 10th March 2007 4:31am

Ahhh yes, the Potter population is about to expand, neh?
I'm glad the one of you out of it managed to swim home, as the chapter was fun, and Frank got exactly what he deserved.
I look forward to the next installment.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Saturday 10th March 2007 1:26am

Well, Frank got all that he deserved imo, and if he has no more sense than to hit on who he should have recognized as his daughter, well, he just deserves it. Looking forward to what may happen in a few weeks, and magical hormones, now that should be funny for us, terrifying for Harry, LOL.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Saturday 10th March 2007 1:17am

I beleve that Harry will be a dad 2 times over.

MPF

Dragen posted a comment on Friday 9th March 2007 11:53pm

What another great chapter;

So Harry and Hermione jump started Joss own powers, that would make some sence.

Oh I do like what Harry, Hermione and Joss did to Frank.

I love the idea of an island for a retirement home for House Elves on another part, and a reserve on the rest for whatever creatures are considered endangered by the wizarding world.

I hope you do a few more chapters before you end this story.

Keep up the great work and update soon.

KenF posted a comment on Friday 9th March 2007 11:28pm

Naughty naughty, they got caughty!

I actually thought this story was finished. It will be fun to see where it goes from here.

Dragen posted a comment on Friday 9th March 2007 11:10pm

What another great chapter;

So Hermione is happy to share Harry with Jocelyn. Hermione and Jocelyn want to share eachother with eachother... as well as Harry. At first Harry would say no to this, but I'm happy that he agrees with it too.

When you got to the sex sceen of the story, what can I say; it was HOT. And oh boy, thanks to the sex, Joss is seem to be a witch now... nice.

Dragen posted a comment on Friday 9th March 2007 10:10pm

Poor Jocelyn and Hermione, how could Frank do that to them, I know things like that happen but still how could he do that to them.

Poor Harry fulling for Jocelyn... and now that she and Hermione know, all he wants to do is to leave... because he thought they would hate him... Poor Harry.

Patches posted a comment on Friday 9th March 2007 8:01pm

This is a very good story. It is very well done. I'm glad Harry is interested in this island idea. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms

texasranger_10 posted a comment on Friday 9th March 2007 2:07pm

oh you wouldn't get them both prgnant at the same time would you. i do love the story. the way you write you make it fit so well as to be believable. keep it up. i enjopy all your writing.

lordblack posted a comment on Friday 9th March 2007 1:13pm

---This got them a few odd looks from people passing by, but they just snickered to each other. Americans were so proud of everything they had, and seemed to suffer from the "can't-be-as-good-if-it-wasn't-invented-here" syndrome.-----

Do I detect a hint of discrimination against americans? I would ask you to never show such blatent anti-nationalism against another country, it's very rude. And I think you have it wrong, The whole- "can't-be-as-good-if-it-wasn't-invented-here"- Americans LOVE things from other countries, we import most of our cars from Japan, we love foreign foods - more forein resaraunts in America than American-, and love to have things made in Europe. If your going to attack another country, please have your facts staight.

---Ghirardelli chocolate came even close to the smoothness and taste of good European chocolate.---

Why does good european chocolate have to be made in europe? many European (its a NAME) chocolates are made in America, its a type of chocolate, it has nothing to do with where it was made.
--- again I feel that you are unfairly attacking a counrty.

At firs I loved this country, but I Hate it when people verbally attack a nation, no matter what it is. Do I attack Europeans? No, I in fact defend them against people who do try and blame all the worlds problems on europe. Do I attack asians? no, I love asian culture.


Remember the golden rule "treat others as you wish to be treated"

Kinsfire replied:

As an American writer, I find this review amusing.

As for the "can't be good if it wasn't made here" attitude? Well, there are plenty of Europeans who see Americans that way, and many Americans who subconsciously act that way.

There is a difference between European and American chocolate, by the way. I have been lucky enough to try several different types in Europe a quarter century ago, and I haven't enjoyed American chocolate as much since then. Much of it is the requirements that the American government has for food products. If you are ever lucky enough, go to Belgium and buy Godiva chocolate, and then come home and buy it in a Godiva store. You WILL detect a difference. Different standards make for different tastes. This is something this American speaks from experience on.

I guess it's a credit to the writing that both Herman Tumbleweeds and I are doing in this story that you think we're attacking a foreign country, namely America. Both of us are American by birth.

DJ posted a comment on Friday 9th March 2007 12:50pm

Nice work this was a fun chapter.

Jeremy Desat posted a comment on Friday 9th March 2007 12:19pm

LOL
I like the 'tee hee heee' I hate the cliffie, but liked the 'tee hee heee'
Keep up the good work!

timte2002 posted a comment on Friday 9th March 2007 11:19am

A fine read as usual. Hopefully the out-of-it author feels progressively better with time.