Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Manatheron posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 8:44am

Hmmm.. my money goes to the fact that Harry had somehow re-connected the soul that has been gaurding him.

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Saturday 11th February 2006 12:06pm

D00d! Like everyone else I've gotta go with the ADD beat-down on this on ya. This is too cool a start ot just leave us hanging with! Agh. Seems like a cool idea so far, and I can't wait to see where you take it, whenever you take it. Cheers!

Steven Augart posted a comment on Thursday 9th February 2006 5:13am

Oh my goodness, that is indeed intriguing.

The fact that you say it has "Lily/Harry", though, implies that either she's not really his mom or it's some sort of surreal incest universe that may well squick me into dropping the story when it comes up. But I did enjoy this chapter.

Valerie posted a comment on Wednesday 8th February 2006 7:42am

Wow...that was great...look what you did. Now i'm all interested...i hope you update this more than you said you would. It really is great.

Bobmin356 posted a comment on Tuesday 7th February 2006 8:41am

OK, it's nice to see something to read from you. :)

Two initial comments.

1) Lily waking up, wouldn't she think Harry is James initially? Afterall, she's never seen a grown up Harry. To her, Harry is just a baby.

2) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not make this into some sort of incest fest. There is plenty of angst to be had with a live Lily without turning this into Harry/Lily love affair. Give him a contempory girlfriend, not his mother.

Kinsfire replied:

To be honest with you, and whomever else reads this reply, I have no idea where this story will go. It's honestly meant as something to write when I can't write in a given story I'm hacking away at. (I spent something like a week getting two pages in Ties of Blood - this was written because I needed to be writing SOMETHING.)

I can't promise that it won't go incestuous, but I also won't say that it will. It'll happen as it happens. I really have no idea where this story is going.

Besides, Lily's only about four years older than him - she's been dead for tax purposes. *grin*

Yata posted a comment on Monday 6th February 2006 3:11pm

Great story, can't wait to see what happens next ;o

Bree Peeler posted a comment on Monday 6th February 2006 5:11am

UPDATE!

AmeSuisei/AdronTaltos/CarlOort posted a comment on Sunday 5th February 2006 3:01pm

okay.. harry somehow performed accidental necromancy? what i'm reaching here..
nice and well written but still this is a case of 'WTH'?!

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Sunday 5th February 2006 2:51pm

Oh, my!! That ending definitely opens a can of worms. Actually, I can see an arguement that it is Lily Evans Potter; whatever she did to protect Harry threw her into a suspended state that led everyone to think her dead and it was Harry's touch, reconnecting the magic, that brought her back.

Come to think of it, there is another possibility, that the protection was to merge her soul into his body, "running in the background" so to speak, perhaps even unconsciously, until he touched her and she could flow back.

You've got an interesting start to a new story here.

Sydney1 posted a comment on Sunday 5th February 2006 9:47am

?!? What happens??? Very well writen by the way

toolat2001 posted a comment on Sunday 5th February 2006 8:56am

i like it but tat has to be one of the meaniest cliffies i have ever seen

Tannin posted a comment on Sunday 5th February 2006 5:05am

nice
when is the next one?

japanese_jew posted a comment on Sunday 5th February 2006 5:02am

Yes. Yes it is.

James Baseman posted a comment on Sunday 5th February 2006 4:37am

Good stuff!

Ken Warner posted a comment on Sunday 5th February 2006 4:33am

great setup Mr. KInsfire - just as a guess - a portion of her soul that had been protecting Harry has now returned to her body, preserved by the charms etc - and everything will unroll from there.
I love your stories - actually do understand that you are doing this one to let your subconscious work on the others - but I feel like you have 11 different fishing lines hooked into me and just tug on one every once in a while by sliding new bait down the line.
guess that I will just have to learn patience.
Still much more fruitful than waiting for the next Heinlein to appear.
Warmest Regards
Ken

Nick5 posted a comment on Sunday 5th February 2006 3:13am

... Is she going to have a sword, swinging it about and yelling 'there can be only one'?

Nice bit, and I'm looking forwards to more, soon. Please? Do I have to beg?

Anna Lee posted a comment on Sunday 5th February 2006 2:24am

I'm curious to see where your going to take this. Its a very good story and if you update even sporadicly I'll read every chapter.

Jenifer posted a comment on Sunday 5th February 2006 2:09am

That was great. I think this could be a really good story. Most of the ones we read have both parents or just James. I'd like to read one with just Lily.

reimanr06 posted a comment on Sunday 5th February 2006 2:08am

well presumably, if Lily had been frozen in time, her first reaction would be to think that James had 'woken' her up, as Harry looks just like him.

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Sunday 5th February 2006 1:20am

Whoa! So totally cool. I look forward to reading this story... even it if is only updated when the dreaded Writer's Block striks. It will be interesting to read how you reconcile the emotions involved with falling in love with your mother... there really should be no biological problems... I mean if they were to have children together. Genetically speaking there is enough of a difference in their genes that they should be ok... after all, we breed boy dogs to their mothers and the pups turn out fine. Please post more soon... to something! :)