Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Nanio posted a comment on Saturday 29th April 2006 2:06pm

...

John Pinkston posted a comment on Saturday 29th April 2006 2:00pm

This story is interesting. It has a much different tone than I am used to reading, mostly because it is hard to write, which says something about your writing. Keep up the good work.

David Thacker posted a comment on Saturday 29th April 2006 1:53pm

That was great just one thing and that is I am confused about the ship now.With the remarks by Ginny and Hermione and what was hinted at by kinsfire I do not know what shipe this is.

jbbowen1988 posted a comment on Saturday 29th April 2006 1:11pm

I don't know. They seem too accepting of Lily's rising from the dead. They seem too comfortable with her

AmeSuisei/AdronTaltos/CarlOort posted a comment on Saturday 29th April 2006 1:07pm

Bout Time you updated this! :-p
great chapter...
i loved the so called test..
harry just going completely on the defensive...
and t'wards the deep end...
also enjoyed the kipling...
he was a tad long winded of a poet but a good writer..

Eponin posted a comment on Saturday 29th April 2006 1:01pm

Oh, I definitely want more of this. Wonderful story! :)

Mickey posted a comment on Saturday 29th April 2006 1:00pm

Very nice, and yes that poem is quite apropriate although I would have expected someone to interupt RemusÅ› recitation.

By the way did you ever hear Leslie Fish's version of that, or the other Kipling Poem's she sang?

The Unicorn

Kinsfire replied:

I'd like to get a copy of at least one of her Kipling tapes.   My wife might have one or two of them.

I've heard Cyntia McQuillian singing "Hymn to Breaking Strain" that Leslie scored.   (In fact, every time I read that poem (and it just might show up later in the story - I've got a spot or two where it would fit if it follows as I think it will), I hear the music that Leslie wrote.)

red jacobson1 posted a comment on Saturday 29th April 2006 12:44pm

Damn it Keith! Do you have to have so many addictive stories going? Now I'm wanting more of this one; although I can be bribed with a couple more chapters of It Started One Summer *GRIN*

Seriously; Excellent work

red

The Midnight Poster posted a comment on Saturday 29th April 2006 12:28pm

Oh come on! To end it on a cliffie like that is just mean! :)

minervakitty posted a comment on Saturday 29th April 2006 12:21pm

Will they get Sirius back? Just how pissed off will Harry be with Lily's co-workers? I hope you got something nasty planned for the Dursleys. I almost feel sorry for Snape. That is almost. When will Lily teach Harry, occulemency?

John Wilburn posted a comment on Saturday 29th April 2006 12:19pm

Fun but short. It seems familiar.
John

Victor1 posted a comment on Saturday 29th April 2006 12:02pm

man what a cliffhanger...

jeez... and to think that this won't be updated frequently...

evil move on your part hahaha

nice job

can't wait for the next update

AK posted a comment on Saturday 29th April 2006 12:01pm

um... wtf? I'm lost and Harry atcs all strange

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Saturday 29th April 2006 11:59am

Great story, so far. The pairing that it is listed under leaves me curious, what with Ginny and Hermione ready to use him in every pleasurable way under the moon, and on it if they could manage. Is lily in the mix somehow?

We love to read anything from you, however it trickles out of your head; flowing from your fingers or dribbling from your ears.

Mike (MoA)

Michelline posted a comment on Saturday 29th April 2006 11:51am

I love this! I was just rereading the first chapter the other day wistfully hoping you would continue this shortly... and here it is! awesome chapter. I'm assuming (HOPING!!!) that you intend to make this another Harry/Multi fic? Pretty please? :) So... just how were the wizards in the DOM going to verify it is Lily? And I can certainly understand Harry's reaction. I'm glad you made that realistic. I'm looking forward to more as you write it.

Justin posted a comment on Saturday 29th April 2006 11:41am

I loved it. The best chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Loved the part about the d.o.m.

nuttyal34 posted a comment on Saturday 29th April 2006 11:41am

WHOAAAA............ crazy!

DJ posted a comment on Saturday 29th April 2006 11:35am

Nice update I am really likeing the start of this story. I hope you keep it up I know you said you would not update often but I would like to know why Harry thought they were DE'S was just because he pulled a wnd or is there more? Thanks for all the work.

veela504 posted a comment on Saturday 29th April 2006 11:25am

More please! Its fantastic! There arn't to many fics that have Lily coming back where its the future that I know of, and I want more! I have loved all the fics you have written. And I want more!
Debby

Hagrid posted a comment on Saturday 29th April 2006 11:19am

I got som'att ter say ter yeh. I fer one am hopin' that your writin' block on yer ther stories continues, cause this is the start of som'att Great! A new twist, an' not one ter just fall off ter the side of the road. This one's a keeper I believe thats the muggle expression anyway. Now get back in there an' struggle with yer other stories, struggle hard and then return ter this one.