Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

BloodRevan posted a comment on Wednesday 10th May 2006 5:18am

I can't help but wonder where you get this whiny, pitiful bitch characterization of Harry from? It's present in every one of your stories I've ever read and it got old long ago. Are you ever going to write a Harry that kicks ass instead of whines and feels sorry for himself? And please, limit the angst! It's irritating.

Kinsfire replied:

Much like Bob & ALyx, I tend to assume that the real world kicks in occasionally.   Rather than the little psycho that JKR writes ("Someone close to me died a week ago?   I'm over that now!"), I assume that the abuse that Harry has taken (mental, if nothing else) has had an actual effect. Most people who have spent almost their entire lives being told that they're worthless and a freak actually do take that to heart and think of themselves that way. Which can often lead to a whiny and angsty attitude.

It's why my Harry is usually willing to accept all the blame for things - the Dursleys have told him that it's his fault since before he was old enough to understand the words. My Harry is actually far less likely to climb a tower with a rifle and a box lunch than the ones who simply take what JKR throws at him and lets it flow past. That way lies a new Dark Lord, because a person who can do that is a sociopath.

James Barber posted a comment on Tuesday 9th May 2006 8:10pm

Oooh what a fantastic and very intriguing story! and I have to admit that the ideal of lily, hermione and gin pulling a threesome or is it a foursome on harry gives me the shivers, yeah thats right you got my undivided attention, I just hope you update this quite often!

I been reading most of your other stories, I love them but you probably get that alot.

Mordecai posted a comment on Monday 8th May 2006 8:40am

interesting

Jason Karr posted a comment on Sunday 7th May 2006 6:40am

now how are you going to prue that lily is alive and who she said she is.

Riven posted a comment on Saturday 6th May 2006 9:55pm

awsome story, a really interesting story line i can honestly say i havent come across yet. i cant wait to actually see some smut though.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 5:20am

Very interesting developments, and quite the enjoyable chapter, as always. I look forward to whenever you finally get chapter three done and up. Here's to your needing to, as you put it, 'cleanse your palate'!

n4zhg posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd May 2006 8:55am

No, that's "Tommy Atkins" and I have to admit changing the name to Harry would be appropriate.

I was thinking of the viciousness of women given good reason and of this verse:

When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains,
And the women come out to cut up what remains,
Jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains
An' go to your Gawd like a soldier.

Tommy posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd May 2006 9:25am

I like it, but I also feels that it goes a bit fast forward...

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Monday 1st May 2006 3:04pm

Absolutely fabulous chapter. I am a bit amazed with how well harry is handling the return of his mother as well as Lily. Though her explanation is plausable I wonder if there will be future emotional reactions once the truth totally sinks in... plus I look forward to Lily's inevitable confrontation with the Dursleys... sister to sister, so to speak. Also, with her back it will be easy to prove Sirius is innocent once he returns from the veil. Please post more soon!

Nanio posted a comment on Monday 1st May 2006 2:34pm

Ok, I didn't quite know what to say last time, but I think I figured it out.

I liked the chapter. You did a nice setup on what Lily did and got the more drastic BS out of the way. The Dumbledore rant, while your classic style, was a bit too over the top in this one. I thought that your choice of occupation for Lily was also a good one. Most people don't usually state her former job.

scott2 posted a comment on Monday 1st May 2006 11:24am

Interesting, has less angst/ emotional harry which is likable, less philosphy as well.

Loved the poem, might look up more of Kipplings work, Keep it up :)

liquidfyre posted a comment on Monday 1st May 2006 10:45am

MORE SOON

OR ELSE

*begins to sharpen his Spork*

nice story so far keep it up and MORE UPDATES HEHE

Manatheron posted a comment on Monday 1st May 2006 4:08am

somthing is... odd... about this fight. ;)

Excellent work, I can't wait to see the next one.

KLGreen posted a comment on Sunday 30th April 2006 11:43pm

me like it very much

Ron posted a comment on Sunday 30th April 2006 7:04pm

Keith, I have to say it again, you are EVIL!!!! That out of the way, I really like the chapter, especially the poem, which I happen to agree with, btw, just like Remus does. This is one I'd really like to see you put into your regular update list. I think I can see where this is going, and I approve, especially if it comes out like this:
{H/L/Hr/G} + {R/L} + N + T + R
I don't think you've ever brought Nev into the Potter family, which is sad, especially since he is one of the few Harry trusts absolutely. In addition, I think it would do his confidence a world of good to be accepted so unconditionally by a loving family.

Richard Robinson posted a comment on Sunday 30th April 2006 2:12pm

My Oh My This is looking very much like a Fun story to read!!!

n4zhg posted a comment on Sunday 30th April 2006 1:18pm

If you're going to Kipple in that vein, you're going to have to use the end of Young British Soldier at some point. You know the verse I mean...

And if you don't:

Complete Works of Kipling

Kinsfire replied:

if you're talking about the one I think you are, then I think I'd be replacing Tommie with Harry throughout the verse...

I've also thought for a while that Hymn to Breaking Strain was a perfect metaphor for Harry.

FairyQilan1 posted a comment on Sunday 30th April 2006 10:16am

Good so far.

maddy143ded posted a comment on Sunday 30th April 2006 8:50am

ooohhh can we hope this one to be a NC17 incest story with Harry/Lily ?
wait a moment i had another brilliant idea,
how about a Harry/Hermione/Lily pairing ????
i mean you have already done a H/Hr/Hr's Mom, pairing in Family Matters, and this one has never been thought of. please do it.....

Crys posted a comment on Sunday 30th April 2006 8:26am

Who said they're DE's? Or is Harry's panic overriding his sense?

Oh, and interesting ending to the scene. I'm going to bet it was the brooch reacting to Harry's spoken words.