Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

thealphamale posted a comment on Thursday 11th May 2006 3:56pm

I have said it many times before, older women know how to work it!

GuardianOfLight posted a comment on Thursday 11th May 2006 10:10am

Another excellent fic though your works always are, I didn't see Dumbledore's betrail coming though, that was a bit of a shock, as was Snape joinging the Potters.

The only thing that annoyed me was when you made Harry a Viscount and a member of the Order of the Garter as I was certain I was going to be the first author to try that, but then I can hardly be surprised that someone of your talent thought of it first.

DJ Rodriguez posted a comment on Thursday 11th May 2006 4:38am

Damn!! Dudley and his goons are sick! I hope that something happens to them soon, because I so really want to kick their ass!!

Nice job so far. Keep it up!

Mariposa posted a comment on Thursday 6th April 2006 3:24am

I swear this story had a ton of great elements to it. Its actually seems more of a science fiction story than a fantasy story all told. The interweaving of Heinlien (sp?) and quantum physics into an HP story was just brilliant. Even including the actor's names was an addition that you somehow made not cliche'. And I loved how you summerized the years after the defeat to bring about alot of closure. This fic was just amazing to me and I'm probably going to print it out for my own consumption. Thanks for writing it.

Mariposa posted a comment on Thursday 6th April 2006 3:16am

He He! LOL! I loved it! These outakes are like icing on the cake :oD

Mariposa posted a comment on Thursday 6th April 2006 1:16am

He he Ginny was first! very apropriate and it gave me all sorts of warm fuzzies :oD

Mariposa posted a comment on Thursday 6th April 2006 12:50am

I am very impressed with your explainations about DD! Great work!

Elfin posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 10:26pm

Awww....
I like the idea of using the actors'/actressess' names that play HP, RW, NT, HG, and GW.

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Thursday 16th March 2006 11:23pm

Brilliant story. Loved the Omake!

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Saturday 11th March 2006 7:58pm

Here we have that honorable streak of Harry's manifesting itself, even though he is WELL AWARE that Tonks is DELIBERATELY throwing herself at him. He is still honorable enough that he is NOT taking what Tonks is offering. Yes, he wants it (he is, after all, a male teenager with a pulse), but despite that (and despite his own conscience, which is telling him, in Hermione's voice, that he SHOULD pursue Tonks) he wants to be sure of his OWN feelings for Tonks. Three cheers for Harry.

FairyQilan posted a comment on Saturday 4th March 2006 8:31pm

" surprise the hell out of Hagrid some morning ?"

That was an odd line.

FairyQilan posted a comment on Saturday 4th March 2006 8:25pm

Why can't Ron be part of the Harem too?

ShadeHawk posted a comment on Friday 3rd March 2006 8:40pm

He carefully placed himself and began to slowly slide into the girl, making her squeal happily. He was inside her about halfway when he ran up against something.



http://storiesonline.net/docs/hymen.php (not safe for work)

Ronnie McMains posted a comment on Monday 23rd January 2006 6:07pm

"Hmm, wonder if either of them have read the Evil Overlord list? Nah, can’t have — too many things they do are straight off the list of things not to do."

Too right! Indeed, even in canon it can be proven that Voldie hasn't read the Evil Overlord list--after all:

5. The artifact, which is the source of my power, will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object, which is my one weakness.

*cough*Horcruxes*cough* ^_^;

Nicole posted a comment on Thursday 19th January 2006 12:52pm

Ravenclaw's colors are actually blue and bronze, not black. Just thought you might want to fix that...

Renzo7 posted a comment on Tuesday 10th January 2006 11:43am

awesome, great job on it all.

excellent characterizations and "special" scences.
Only thing i didn't like was how whiny Harry was at the beginning and how often he'd cry.

Hope to see updates on your ongoing stories soon.

Spike of Doom posted a comment on Saturday 7th January 2006 7:58am

I enjoyed the story alot. it was a fun read and interesting up until the very end. (lol i cant beleive you put a MJ joke in a harry potter fic lol)The pairings where fun to read about even if im not a fan of HG/Hp. Well im gonna go read everything else you wrote now :)

Deborahsu posted a comment on Saturday 7th January 2006 12:18am

What a wonderful story! I love the way you worked in the "Time Enough for Love" theme--it has been one of my favorite books for many years. How I wish people could live like that on a large scale ...

Joseph4 posted a comment on Friday 6th January 2006 2:37am

Hey my name is joe and I have been looking for one of your fanfiction stories. I cant get it I lost my comp for a while and I was wondering why I cant find your fic. Its "It started on summer" I am really likeing it when I had a family emergencey. I lost it and now I cant find it. I tried kinsfire writeing but it say that it is down. I was wondering if you could send me a copy of that latest peice of work. AT dargare1985@yahoo.com. Thanks dude I love all of your stories that I have read so far.

Kelli Hughes posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 11:26am

I enjoyed this story very much and love the original plot