Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Sinfield4 posted a comment on Thursday 1st March 2018 6:14am

Vary good read thanks

JaceBralor posted a comment on Thursday 16th July 2015 2:37pm

Nice reference to the works of Spider Robinson this chapter.

AthanWinter posted a comment on Monday 25th August 2014 12:34pm

Oh, let us not forget polyjuice potion.

Nytefyre posted a comment on Thursday 28th February 2013 12:02pm

This was an interesting take on Albus as the evil overlord. I like Harry getting away, but his friends staying on the East coast for 4 years seems an awful long time. The ending was great, and it was great fun seeing the glimpses in the epilogue, as well as the outtake. Thanks for posting.

keichan2 posted a comment on Sunday 25th November 2012 12:49pm

Thanks for this story! I really liked it! (and the last "chapter" was funny!)

keichan2 posted a comment on Sunday 25th November 2012 11:03am

"Surujnoc" Honestly, my first reflex when seeing this word was to read it backward!

keichan2 posted a comment on Sunday 25th November 2012 4:56am

The notion of silver in the new prophecy is worrying me, because it points to Remus...

keichan2 posted a comment on Saturday 24th November 2012 3:58pm

When you had him pretending to be "Dan", I smiled. "Mister Radcliffe" had me laughing! The presentation of "the gang" to Carly was absolutely hilarious!

fuzzyhandcuffs posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2012 8:40pm

Lol i loved this fic especially the outtakes. you are a wonderful writer. keep it up.

jchangpa posted a comment on Friday 18th November 2011 9:17pm

hi, first let this clear. The story is good, has a lot of bad parts like 25% or more, but if 75% is good then it is good. I see a lot of homosexual treats here and you like or not that was real bad, you can agree with them but you can ´t be encourage them. So I have to almost apply to my rapid reading and omit most of them. Also just in your mind you open a door to a lot of money a stupid jealous and good for nothing prat call Ron Weasle and making it worst during all the story he was gay and sudenly he made Hermione pregnant. I think that basically you like theguy nobody else like and for you Hermione is really stupid. And for god sake this is not a harem story, a harem is 1 guy and a few or a lot of ladies not his thing you write here. But that your problem my problem was reading it and at the send as I write before 75% good is good the rest really suck,try not to insult or destroy your readers with stupid homsexual situation where only you can like them.

Zaion posted a comment on Saturday 20th August 2011 1:24pm

I have but one thing to say. Harry's special spell? He's summoning raw cesium straight into Voldemort's brain isn't he? Or was he summoning francium? Either is insanely reactive with water, and would easily result in such an explosion.

abrm posted a comment on Thursday 9th June 2011 10:39pm

a) what's with the cheesy porno?
b) what's with harry crying over useless shit like a faggot every 5 minutes?

abrm posted a comment on Wednesday 8th June 2011 9:15pm

dude...rape? seriously.... an11 year old incestuous kid...

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Friday 4th February 2011 12:12am

"Riddle is not going to suddenly jump out from behind a shrub and shout ‘Ni!’ just because I mention his name!"
HAHAHA!! That's definitely my favorite Harry quote. Excellent job!

Lepple posted a comment on Friday 14th January 2011 1:18pm

The rape shit is just stupid.
Though whats far worse is the idea that Harry would go talk to Dumbledore about it.

clinicallyinsane posted a comment on Friday 15th October 2010 11:19pm

Hermione scowled. "Well, let’s see — even thinking about doing what could have happened up there in the shower is cheating on the three of us, and disrespecting the relationship between you and Sirius. In his own way, he’s as bad as some of those religious fanatics we came across in the United States, and it’s all because of the Dursleys."


No, not really...In fact, isn't it cheating to fantasize about another woman while you're in (a) relationship(s)? And especially since she's about to be married to his godfather! It's not religious fanaticism, it's respecting your girlfriend(s)! This is taking the sappiness way too far.

TheSandyToadfish posted a comment on Wednesday 8th September 2010 10:04am

You seem to have a penchant for including rape in your stories. I've only read three so far but in all you've used it in one way or another... It's a bit of an easy out if you ask me.

No offense or anything intended, just seems a bit... Lazy?

-TST

silenceondablock posted a comment on Sunday 1st August 2010 2:14pm

SUCCESS !!!!!!

loretta537 posted a comment on Monday 26th July 2010 6:39am

this was a great story

slashslut posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 12:44am

the forgiving dudley and petunia are the only bits of this fic i didn't enjoy. there is absolutely *no* reason that harry shouldn't have hexed them to death and not even thought twice about it after what they did, dudley especially. nope, just not buying that he'd let them off the hook no matter how good he is. he's human.