Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

The Resident posted a comment on Tuesday 15th November 2005 5:20am

Two women love Harry and he loves them both. Too bad he never read Heinlein. Love is a neverening springl it flows where it wants and we have very little say in the matter.

The Resident posted a comment on Tuesday 15th November 2005 4:32am

I wonder why there are so few reviews on your stories. Is it because of your move to this location and everone else reviewed elsewhere? Anyway, even though I've read this particular story before, I'm not sure where and I can't remember if I reviewed it. (If I did review it, it was possibly under another pseudonym. Now that that's settled, on to the review.
I have always felt bad that Harry had to stay at the Dursley's. I am glad to see you got him out of that situation and Tonks, though her part is small in the books, is quite an intriguing lady. I am glad to see them get along so well.

Joshua posted a comment on Tuesday 15th November 2005 2:55am

ODAMN!!! Me so horny!!

:p that was good. I wish i could do the grnder things aswell. Id like to sleep with both girls and guys. :p

I aint really gay but if i had a pussy id do it. The dick in ass thing aint somethin i want :p

Anyway great storie update so i can finsih it.

japanese_jew posted a comment on Sunday 13th November 2005 9:59am

truly and honestly, I can definitely see myself asking my girlfriend if she would share me with someone else, and her just simply automatically breaking up with me. There are tons of fics in which they just decide 'okay, I won't be jealous at all, sure.' Not only do I think that is unrealistic, it seems humongously egotistical of Harry. "Wow, I'm so great, holy shit. My studliness can't be for just ONE person, I mean, that would a crime against all women. Two at the very least."

patrik svensson posted a comment on Tuesday 25th October 2005 6:50am

grejt story,
keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.
Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.

Debbie Hollander posted a comment on Wednesday 5th October 2005 3:44am

Please update and finish this fic as well as the others.
they are enjoyable,Pheonix is coming along nicely

The Resident posted a comment on Thursday 29th September 2005 5:49am

Innovative concept and wonderful development. I am really looking forward to more of this.

Adam posted a comment on Monday 26th September 2005 10:25pm

A very nice story you have here, and I did enjoy the way Harry went about getting his female shape. Does make a certain amopunt of sence. Wonder what Tonks will look like if she manages to follow his application of the idea.

Shannon posted a comment on Wednesday 14th September 2005 6:43pm

So I was wondering whether or not (after I found out about this site) all of your stories would be on here. I love this story and am wondering when it will be updated. As well as, wondering why 3 for all isn't on this site at all. Do you not plan on continuing that fic?

Rob posted a comment on Monday 12th September 2005 1:01am

Well, I must say that this fic has a very interesting premise that had me hooked throughout. The only thing that I think might be worked on is the amount of monologuing, especially in the early chapters. It makes it seem unnatural, like they're reading a script or something. Oh, and you kind take Harry from one extreme to another on the amotional rollercoaster; isn't there a middle ground when it comes to showing his emotions? I can't believe somebody who's been scrutinized so much in his life would where his emotions on his sleeve like that, even with encouragement from two hot women. Other than that I found your tale quite entertaining and do hope that you're planning on continuing the story. And I've got to ask if Hermione is going to think to get Harry and Nicholas Tonks to double team her once Nymph gets her gender morphing down as well as Harry.
Keep up the good work, I look forward to the next installment.

Jeremy Blackwood posted a comment on Friday 26th August 2005 6:52pm

This is a great soty. i hope you are updating this one. i am very couriouse to see wqhere is goes from here if harry I mean blosson does go all the way with Charlie. I thought that tonks would wan tobe the first with Blossom. Since she is the metamorph too she would want to take her female virinity.

Jeremy Blackwood posted a comment on Thursday 25th August 2005 4:38pm

This is a great story so far. in the bio is said it would be the three when will hermioen be worked into the mix and keep tonks from killing her. I knwo you have wreitten more i like t write what i am thinking as I go.

Hagrid posted a comment on Monday 22nd August 2005 2:17pm

Like it? Yeah, you could say that, amazing concept, even better deployment. Erotic, funny, A little angst on the side, what a perfect combination.

Hagrid posted a comment on Monday 22nd August 2005 11:06am

I was out snooping around, and found your site, so I thought I'd stop by, and gald I did too.

Rex posted a comment on Friday 12th August 2005 7:58pm

good fic Update it

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 12th August 2005 5:54am

Very good, can't wait to read the rest, please update soon.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 12th August 2005 5:13am

Very good chapter.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 12th August 2005 4:07am

That was sooo good. You really point out the way people have shaped Harry's being. Really insiteful. Really good stuff.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 12th August 2005 3:28am

Very good. I'm really liking where this seems to be going. Nice writing.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 12th August 2005 3:03am

That was very well done. I had a girl that lived next door to me that was raped when we were 12. We were very close but she couldn't be in a room with me or any male alone for almost a year. Really tore me up. I have NO good feelings towards those that would rape anyone. Hope you turn Harry loose on them in this story and he really makes them pay. Just my 2 cents worth.

gunny