Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

JaceBralor posted a comment on Sunday 12th July 2015 10:52pm

So was the cliche Honks, the metamorphmagus ability, or femme Harry?

kstchr posted a comment on Saturday 2nd March 2013 1:20am

Oh my, can I just say it's more than a little bit creepy??? Harry/Blossom Blossom/Harry? Now I wonder if this will ever be finished, and how will I know when it is?? I can't see a "follow" type of option on this site.

kstchr posted a comment on Saturday 2nd March 2013 12:57am

I also forgot to say that I loved Tonks' analogy for explaining to Harry why/how he needs to tone down his anger...the quidditch, anger as broom analogy was absolutely perfect for helping Harry understand the hows and whys.

kstchr posted a comment on Saturday 2nd March 2013 12:55am

I have to say it's a little bit on the creepy side for me picturing Harry as "Blossom", though it was a really good idea for his "alter-ego"...just can't get past the fact that he's happily considering being only a woman the rest of his life if need be.

kstchr posted a comment on Saturday 2nd March 2013 12:17am

Wow, what a surprise that I'm enjoying this story so much! I've never really been into the idea of Harry & two girls, but this has got to be the most believable story I've read so far. Poor Tonks! Love the promise rings, and the line about Malfoy 'eating pitch'! lol I can just imagine the repercussions that are going to fly between Harry and those DEs!

Nytefyre posted a comment on Tuesday 26th February 2013 11:41am

This was an interesting fic... more would be fun, too.

Thanks for posting.

GBTtown posted a comment on Wednesday 5th September 2012 8:24pm

You had me going and then you lost me. The emotional retard you painted Harry was uncalled for. Blossom? Well, as an undercover sting identity, fine. As Charlie's date? Nah, ain't going there at all. The next thing you know Blossom will be having red headed children! Blech! Rank that right up there with Mpreg fics as just too nauseating. Bring on the Brain Bleach!

Ironhair posted a comment on Saturday 14th April 2012 9:47pm

Will you be continuing ?

Lydia_Hood posted a comment on Wednesday 30th November 2011 1:58am

Up until this chapter I liked the story, but then I hated it, I despise rape stories and it disgust me heavily, some warning would have been highly appreciated, this is seriously disturbing and reading about it makes me sick.

Kila9Nishika posted a comment on Wednesday 24th August 2011 6:56pm

may I simply BEG you to contnue this fic? PLEASE

Stanger posted a comment on Saturday 18th June 2011 7:06pm

great fic, can't wait for an update, just got done with the current chapter

Stanger posted a comment on Saturday 18th June 2011 7:03pm

great fic, can't wait for an update

Lilredwitch posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd May 2011 4:02pm

Are there no more chapters after this one? I thought it was completed.

jerryhattrick posted a comment on Thursday 17th February 2011 1:00am

like this story but its getting slashy

Hobbs1985 posted a comment on Monday 7th February 2011 6:48pm

Interesting story. Do the links at the bottom of the post going to chapter 10 work? I really like this story and would like to see more in the future.

billallen posted a comment on Monday 9th August 2010 5:57pm

I really have enjoyed this fic. i wish that you would finish it. good luck and keep the words flowing.

Bill

PS. no date with Charlie.

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Tuesday 27th July 2010 6:04am

So, is there going to be a chapter 10 and beyond? While the idea of Harry as a female, and dating guys, is a bit wrong to my mind, the idea of the plot and the various devices you've got going as far as finishing 6th year, and beyond, as well as finishing Voldy, I have to say I'm intrigued.

loretta537 posted a comment on Tuesday 27th July 2010 1:54am

this is great! i cant wait to see what happens next time

cephis posted a comment on Friday 23rd July 2010 12:56pm

Oh my god! I love this story. To have the guts to lay down the possibility of Harry maybe go on a date with a weasley as blossem is a brilliant notion that I have yet to read in fan fiction. You hit all of my personal marks of what I would want in a H/Hr story that is that there was no retcon dropped that they were meant to be together, you did a credible "Couple shuffle" so that no feelings were hurt and the weasleys are not evil and stupid. One request though where is Neville? he was Ginny's boyfriend and he has no screen time.

cephis posted a comment on Friday 23rd July 2010 9:04am

Why is is that every Harry/Tonk have him in leather pants?