Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

jazed posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 4:38pm

Looking forward to the rest of this story.
THANK YOU for sharing it & your other works. Good Luck with your future writings.

Jemtlen posted a comment on Monday 12th January 2009 5:28pm

Still like this story. Maybe a little abrupt on the end of some emotional dealing such as the anger issue seemed to just get over it no period of adjustment. Love the idea of Blossom Black and how Harry created the her. Hope to see some new chapters soon.

Dragon63 posted a comment on Thursday 20th November 2008 8:44pm

Wow! Out of all the stories that you could be continuing, or that some folk feel you should be continuing (and yes, I am well aware of the vagaries of Muses and RL), I would have to say that this one gets my vote.

This is the second time you have shown a remarkable sense of style while exploring an idea new to the Wizarding World, and doing it so logically and reasonably that it makes sense to everyone.

In this story, a new metamorph sitting down and thinking, "I want all my Y chromosomes to become Xs", so that he becomes female at the cellular level, not just at a "gross" physical level, which is what (according to Arthur and Tonks) all the other metamorphs had ever done. Brilliant!!!

And in another story, the most inventive means I have *ever* seen for taking out the Dork Lord... transfiguring a picogram of his cranial matter into antimatter, and watching his head literally explode! "Dirac Solution" indeed!! And I am assuming transfiguration rather than conjuring because I've read somewhere (and it well may only be fanon, and not canon) that transfiguration spells cannot be blocked the way that charms, hexes, and curses can.

Anyway, sir, an excellent story, and Blossom Black is indeed a true child of a Marauder, and an excellent addition to the Potterverse. Thank you so much for sharing her!

Markus Gabler posted a comment on Wednesday 5th November 2008 5:12am

Aloah,
I realy like this story, could you please tell me, where I can find the remaining pieces, because the link to yahoo will not work.

KR

MGA

oldsarge posted a comment on Tuesday 14th October 2008 11:17am

Please update this story... I need to know what the threesome ends up doing to Draco.

Carolyn Jinn posted a comment on Wednesday 8th October 2008 12:26am


Please update this story soon as it is a great story. I just laughed all the way through the last chapter and can't wait until the next chapter is available to read.

PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS STORY...IT IS GREAT.

lenny posted a comment on Friday 5th September 2008 10:00am

please could you tell me when will you post chapter 10 because when i clicked on the link it says that the group does not exist

boricuagizmo1 posted a comment on Thursday 28th August 2008 11:23pm

please dont stop this story its fantastic.

boricuagizmo1 posted a comment on Thursday 28th August 2008 7:57am

love this story

kellygreenpassion posted a comment on Thursday 31st July 2008 11:58pm

When will there be a update to this story

Brad1 posted a comment on Monday 2nd June 2008 7:03pm

wow i love the story so far and i cant wait to see what happens next with harry/blossom! keep up the awesome writing!

Aelita posted a comment on Friday 2nd May 2008 12:55pm

Please update this soon! I think this is a really good story, and i love Blossom and I so want to see more of her so please update this or another one of your stories soon!

David Thacker posted a comment on Thursday 1st May 2008 5:23pm

This is one of my favorites.

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Tuesday 8th April 2008 10:14am

Oh PLEASE continue this!

Aelita posted a comment on Wednesday 20th February 2008 11:06am

Please please finish and soon, I don't know if you have a yahoo group but if you do please tell me! This is sooooo good, and I love blossom!

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Monday 18th February 2008 10:06am

I hope for a quick update. This story is a ton of fun.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Sunday 17th February 2008 7:30pm

That whole outburst was so uncomfortable. It felt all wrong. I can't explain it, and I'm sorry about that, because I know that it's no help to you if I can't pinpoint my issue, but I really disliked this chapter to be honest. All that stuff about him being angry had a foundation but it just felt... wrong. If I think of a way to explain it I'll leave another review. I just didn't like it.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Tuesday 12th February 2008 5:18pm

A project, huh? Sounds interesting.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Monday 11th February 2008 5:38pm

Great. I can't wait to read on.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Monday 11th February 2008 5:08pm

Holy crap. That's so horrible. Poor Tonks!