Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Sunday 28th August 2005 9:57am

Very Heinlein. Nice work.

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Sunday 28th August 2005 8:50am

A bit repetitive in the early sections of the
chapter, but a very compelling story.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Thursday 25th August 2005 3:42pm

Truly an ending worth waiting for - your usual fabulously entertaining and thought provoking story. Having Harry be a diety, through the mechanism of selflessness and loving kindness is wonderously imaginative.
Thanks so much
Best Regards

Hagrid posted a comment on Thursday 25th August 2005 9:15am

And now, I have a story for you. When I was a small child, attending Sunday school around the age of 5 or 6 the kids were sent off to color pictures of regilous scenes while the adults were given whatever form of the speach that was believed. I chose to color the robes of Jesus a sky blue, and was severely repremanded. I was told in no uncertain terms that His robes were brown. I have not bothered to return for almost 50 years. It says something to me about you that you also chose a shade of blue for him to wear.

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Thursday 25th August 2005 2:31am

You forgot one VERY important scene, Lucius, Draco, and the other death eaters in Azkaban being forced to attend services at the church of Potter. Outstanding ending, I enjoyed it thoroughly, thank you.

Doc posted a comment on Wednesday 24th August 2005 9:52pm

Keith, please, oh please do a follow up piece to this I loved te way you've left the ending truely open for a sequel.
this was great I mean it abisolutely GREAT!!!!
Doc

Olafr posted a comment on Wednesday 24th August 2005 3:08pm

It's always tricky to write about powerful characters, an supernally powerful are the most difficult. I think you took the right track - maybe an appearance to right the direction of his church might have been good, but in balance I think you got it right.

Now, onwards and upwards!

- Olafr.

Hagrid posted a comment on Wednesday 24th August 2005 12:25pm

Pardon me while I wipe the tears from my eyes. I can't remember when I got such a good chuckle from a story. Course, to me its a chuckle, but from the looks of the number of birds flying from the cannopy of the forbidden forest, I would have to ammend that to a good hardy gufaw. Send me an owl if ya' need me, if ant are left up at the owlry that is.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 11th August 2005 8:50am

Very interesting story. Really well written. Hope you do many more Harry Harem type stories. Love it when the good guys are strong and kick the bad guys tail...Well done.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 11th August 2005 6:45am

Interesting. Good writing.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 11th August 2005 5:45am

Very interesting. I must admit that I have always thought it very dumb that Harry wasn't put into special training and tought how to really fight. Very good story, although I really do like happier stories more. Good writing.

gunny

Anon posted a comment on Wednesday 13th July 2005 7:45pm

Kinky story. and original. lovin the whole more than one bride idea. and the meeting with all the dead people, the gods etc.
Anyway i'm lookin 4ward to readin more

Nick Chisholm posted a comment on Thursday 7th July 2005 12:04pm

I am glad to see your not giving up on fanfiction... even though the atmesphere for alot of autors is bad.... I realy enjoy your stories and bust a gut on this oone with your fater son holyshit gag.......

Hope to see more of your great work

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Sunday 3rd July 2005 12:52am

Excellent story. Came out of left field, but played well.